Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, I'm so glad you're ok and well though. I'm sure the captain will be pleased to see your name pop up in here πŸ€—β€
Its nice to speak to everyone and have my own time again ❀ I hope he pops by soon I saw his posts I hope he is ok 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Katie8ee did you used to post on the KP thread a while back? :)

I used to read threads from the **whispers** outside :cool: (before I joined Tattle) and there was some lovely people on different ones, like Stacey Solomon, Hinch, KP .... I know I read some of your posts and you had lots of beds and had an accident. I used to love your posts.

Lovely to see you on here 😊

Been a very looooong day/night/day, family member who was in accident has a few broken bits, but did some stuff I'm so proud of and the other two people (one has had some surgery) have both been allowed to go home this evening. Very happy to know they are all safe, as we've lost 2 of my family's friends and another was left with a life changing injury over the last 4 years.

Everyone seems to have gone a wee bit naughty on the driving since they've returned to the roads after lockdown (and they weren't that nice beforehand either :rolleyes: ) Stay safe all x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Katie8ee did you used to post on the KP thread a while back? :)

I used to read threads from the **whispers** outside :cool: (before I joined Tattle) and there was some lovely people on different ones, like Stacey Solomon, Hinch, KP .... I know I read some of your posts and you had lots of beds and had an accident. I used to love your posts.

Lovely to see you on here 😊

Been a very looooong day/night/day, family member who was in accident has a few broken bits, but did some stuff I'm so proud of and the other two people (one has had some surgery) have both been allowed to go home this evening. Very happy to know they are all safe, as we've lost 2 of my family's friends and another was left with a life changing injury over the last 4 years.

Everyone seems to have gone a wee bit naughty on the driving since they've returned to the roads after lockdown (and they weren't that nice beforehand either :rolleyes: ) Stay safe all x
Mostly on the Lauren Goodger thread but here and there as well. I work full on eight months of the year and then hibernate for Winter so get to tattle lots ☺it's such a lovely place and I have missed it! So nice to meet you properly though ❀

I have thought the same with the roads, I live not super far from a main road in the Highlands of Scotland which runs to the North and the accidents definitely seem more than before the lockdown. I think sadly impatience has been an added impact of lockdowns. I'm glad all is ok though and everyone is home and on the mend xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Its nice to speak to everyone and have my own time again ❀ I hope he pops by soon I saw his posts I hope he is ok 😒
You must of been reading my mind Katie8ee, I was thinking of you this morning....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You must of been reading my mind Katie8ee, I was thinking of you this morning....
There he is though!!!!! How are you? What's occuring! I see we have been at hospital I hope your doing alright and keeping that wee chin up! How are the luscious locks? 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There he is though!!!!! How are you? What's occuring! I see we have been at hospital I hope your doing alright and keeping that wee chin up! How are the luscious locks? 😘😘
Hi babe, my hair is growing slowly but I'm balding badly, the luscious locks are gone for good.
I'm okay, just had a shower and removed the dressing from the Biopsy I had yesterday, my face
is still a little tender. This thread will be my support system especially from one lady, she knows
who she is.

Now waiting for that bastard mobile phone to ring, will the Surgery call first or will it be the
Hospital, place your bets people.

• Heart
Thank you @Katie8ee πŸ€—

Hi babe, my hair is growing slowly but I'm balding badly, the luscious locks are gone for good.
I'm okay, just had a shower and removed the dressing from the Biopsy I had yesterday, my face
is still a little tender. This thread will be my support system especially from one lady, she knows
who she is.

Now waiting for that bastard mobile phone to ring, will the Surgery call first or will it be the
I'm hoping it's surgery and I'm doing that law of attraction thingy.... thank you universe for your abundance of good health for 265 πŸ₯°

No idea if it's a thing, but just in case, no harm in asking (I'm also hoping, praying and wishing) good to cover all angles ;):giggle:

• Heart
who she is.

Well I think that's a great thing isn't it that what you have to take your mind off things are a group of absolute legends to make you laugh and noise you up in equal measure 😜 what will come will come and you will meet it when it does so no point worrying ❀ just don't be doing too much if your still tender! Its all happened so quickly your wee mind probably hasn't even had time to process it 😘 all the hugs and all the love xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well I think that's a great thing isn't it that what you have to take your mind off things are a group of absolute legends to make you laugh and noise you up in equal measure 😜 what will come will come and you will meet it when it does so no point worrying ❀ just don't be doing too much if your still tender! Its all happened so quickly your wee mind probably hasn't even had time to process it 😘 all the hugs and all the love xxxx
Thank you, this thread started only a short time ago is a great idea and it's our little escape from the Skanky Wanky threads and that Lauren whatsherface.... :LOL: :LOL:

Krusties and Scrunchies can rest here.

• Heart
Sorry not been around much.
Got addicted to the car crash that is Alice Evans.

• Heart
who she is.

You need a buzz cut on the hair...best thing for baldness. It's very sexy😘 my husband is folically challenged...has an extremely wide centre parting so it's a no1 all over. Oooh it feels lovely!

I hope you have a comfortable, good night's sleep tonight. You know we are all here for youπŸ€—

If the phone doesn't ring, call them...or one of us will do it for you🀣

Goodnight lovely,
Goodnight all😘

Nice to see you back here sweetheart. πŸ€—
Yay its pingu the streaker😘🀣
Friday night party...😁

• Haha
  • Heart
@Katie8ee just thought I’d let you know that we now have a chat thread ❀

That Alice woman sounds mental. I know it’s sad that he left her but God almighty, she doesn’t half go on about it.
Is that Alice Evan's she came up on my feed all upset. Her hubby seemed to be away for months at a time and so she was expected to live for months without intimacy but he didn't least I suspect he didn't. I think the best thing Alice can do us get over it and find herself a man who is worthy if her

I've only seen her in a series over 20 years ago. She was stunning back then. Canr remember what it was

Reactions: 4
Is that Alice Evan's she came up on my feed all upset. Her hubby seemed to be away for months at a time and so she was expected to live for months without intimacy but he didn't least I suspect he didn't. I think the best thing Alice can do us get over it and find herself a man who is worthy if her

I've only seen her in a series over 20 years ago. She was stunning back then. Canr remember what it was
Long story short her husband told her last August he didnt love her anymore. In January he left her. In March he filed for divorce. Recently went public with a new gf and Alice went batshit crazy on twitter and she hasn't stopped. She's a bully who needs to put the wine down and stop mixing her pills with it.

There is a Wiki on her thread that will explain more

Morning folks...had the best alarm clock this morning ever....woke up with the dog standing on me and an awful smell!.
That's right,she went into the spare room and shat all over the carpet...all runs too on a cream carpet!!!.

We are both so fucked off this morning,waking up and having to clean that up isn't good lol

• Sick
  • Wow
Morning all, I'm up, first cup of coffee, dressed and online.

I don't exactly have that Friday feeling this morning, feeling a little anxious.

Dull and murky outside which doesn't help.

I might check out this Alice Evans people are banging on about, just for a
giggle.

• Heart
Morning folks...had the best alarm clock this morning ever....woke up with the dog standing on me and an awful smell!.
That's right,she went into the spare room and shat all over the carpet...all runs too on a cream carpet!!!.

We are both so fucked off this morning,waking up and having to clean that up isn't good lol
Oh dear, poor you! I'm sorry but that did give me a little chuckle...we've been their. The dog tit, the cream carpet. Our little dog got hold of the Christmas chocolates (Elizabeth shaw dark chocolate mint) ate the whole box during the night...including foil wrappers😬
Major shits, we woke up to a strange crappy but minty smellπŸ€” dark brown skid marks up and down the cream carpet. It was striped with added foil 🀒 we laugh about it now🀣Didn't then🀬 Have a coffee and breathe!

Morning all, I'm up, first cup of coffee, dressed and online.

I don't exactly have that Friday feeling this morning, feeling a little anxious.

Dull and murky outside which doesn't help.

I might check out this Alice Evans people are banging on about, just for a
giggle.
Its completely understandable you're feeling anxious. Call the surgery if they don't call you by a certain time.

I've not long tried the Alice Evans thread...tbh it pickled my head but that's not hard to doπŸ˜‚

Take care😘

• Heart
Oh dear, poor you! I'm sorry but that did give me a little chuckle...we've been their. The dog tit, the cream carpet. Our little dog got hold of the Christmas chocolates (Elizabeth shaw dark chocolate mint) ate the whole box during the night...including foil wrappers😬
Major shits, we woke up to a strange crappy but minty smellπŸ€” dark brown skid marks up and down the cream carpet. It was striped with added foil 🀒 we laugh about it now🀣Didn't then🀬 Have a coffee and breathe!

Its completely understandable you're feeling anxious. Call the surgery if they don't call you by a certain time.

I've not long tried the Alice Evans thread...tbh it pickled my head but that's not hard to doπŸ˜‚

Take care😘
I think I'll be smelling that poop all day long lol...its burnt into my nose.

@265 Hope you feel a wee bit better, I'm sure tattle will distract you today x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.