Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AH Bollocks!! I missed it....

Ah well, I'm retiring to my boudoir😘

Goodnight all, it's been fun. I may need a lie in tomorrow and it's all Jersey's fault.🀣

I'm easily led, honest🀣 night night❀

AH Bollocks!! I missed it....
Oh I see you, I was about to go to bed. You look great! ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah well, I'm retiring to my boudoir😘

Goodnight all, it's been fun. I may need a lie in tomorrow and it's all Jersey's fault.🀣

I'm easily led, honest🀣 night night❀

Oh I see you, I was about to go to bed. You look great! ❀
Goodnight lovely! It's been a hoot!! I'm always causing mischief! :D :ROFLMAO: πŸ₯°

I'm keeping my photo up for a while.
Aah, hello you! You look different with your hair chopped! Can I ask which butcher did that??
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: obviously it's an "in" joke!! Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I went off to have some tea lol! ❀ Oi oi Captain 😘
Aww, I'm off to bed. Goodnight sweetie😘

I'd love to stay up but the letters on my phone are increasingly getting difficult to put together🀣

Don't know why...theres some naughty people on here🀫🀭

• Heart
Aww, I'm off to bed. Goodnight sweetie😘

I'd love to stay up but the letters on my phone are increasingly getting difficult to put together🀣

Don't know why...theres some naughty people on here🀫🀭
Bless you Ems ❀😘 night night lovely, hope you have a good sleep xx

985 Jersey.........are you saving your Vippy for tomorrow? 🀣❀😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wakey wakey rise and shine😁

Come on you lot, time to get up!

Morning all😊

• Heart
I like cold rice or meat, but nothing with sauce or batter on, got to warm that up.

I know someone who changed their name by deed poll to a Star Wars person 🀣 I did laugh the other week when somebody said old Carwash is like Chewbacca - spot on apart from Chewie actually likes Han Solo πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘
So do I. Wonder if it's the same person? It was her middle name, first name begins with L.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.