Krusties #23 Now We all Like a Tom Tit but you know us Krusties we do have Wit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all, wow, there was some DWAMA in the skanky room this morning! Not a lot going on really, weather is crap, husband is off work for 2 weeks and is in a foul mood as usual.

Hope everybody is keeping well xx
Ah bollocks, I missed the fun, all I have is 19 pages of bleedin waffle.
Screw that, dinner and some Dr Who, not necessary in that order.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Early night for me, very tiredπŸ˜ͺ it's been an eventful day!
I just want to say, hugger...I hope everything goes well for your boy. He sounds lovely and a credit to you😊πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ Love and best wishes to you both❀❀xxx

Oh new fred time againπŸ€”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Early night for me, very tiredπŸ˜ͺ it's been an eventful day!
I just want to say, hugger...I hope everything goes well for your boy. He sounds lovely and a credit to you😊πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ Love and best wishes to you both❀❀xxx

Oh new fred time againπŸ€”
Bless you Ems, thank you ❀❀😘 that's so kind of you, I'll let everyone know later how he gets on. Night lovely, big hugs to you and yours xxx

• Heart
Son is safely arrived at destination. Thanks for your good wishes guys, I shall sleep soundly tonight now πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xxx

• Heart
Morning all - I'm doing the last shop before Christmas today so pray for me. Its gonna be hell out there.............................

• Heart
It's so sad 😞

Aww, I was about 14/15 years old when it was the Ska scene, loved The Specials, Bad Manners, Madness and the other genres, Punk, New Romantics, Heavy Metal, Reggae, Soft Rock, etc. I really think the 80's was the best era for music IMO 🎹πŸ₯πŸŽ™

• Heart
Aww, I was about 14/15 years old when it was the Ska scene, loved The Specials, Bad Manners, Madness and the other genres, Punk, New Romantics, Heavy Metal, Reggae, Soft Rock, etc. I really think the 80's was the best era for music IMO 🎹πŸ₯πŸŽ™
Yes,great,Ska was known as Blue Beat back in sixties Cakky.Really popular Prince Buster.

• Heart
Got to have an MRI on the 9th… getting to be too much.just hope it doesn’t spoil Xmas xxx
Sorry to hear that Nottie, I think you can be sedated nowadays, I had one years ago and they let me listen to music on a CD and I think I went off to sleep xx

Yes,great,Ska was known as Blue Beat back in sixties Cakky.Really popular Prince Buster.

Oooh, yes, yes, my bro in-law used to play that all the time, he is a massive Ska/Reggae fan, in the 80's it was called "Skinhead Reggae" thanks for posting that xx

• Heart
Sorry to hear that Nottie, I think you can be sedated nowadays, I had one years ago and they let me listen to music on a CD and I think I went off to sleep xx
Yes you are right Cakky,my sisinlaw listened to music As well.

Well,few of us have posted re new fred,so any more suggestions?

• Heart
Krusties #24 It's christmas so raise your glasses, time to party and shake your arses.

Morning all😁 That's my early morning fred suggestion. I'll have a coffee and try again🀣

Good luck at the shops Rita! Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Krusties #24 It's christmas so raise your glasses, time to party and shake your arses.

Morning all😁 That's my early morning fred suggestion. I'll have a coffee and try again🀣

Good luck at the shops Rita! Xx
That’s great Ems😻

Oooh, yes, yes, my bro in-law used to play that all the time, he is a massive Ska/Reggae fan, in the 80's it was called "Skinhead Reggae" thanks for posting that xx
My husband had original LP’s of PB.

One step beyond Prince Buster.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Son is safely arrived at destination. Thanks for your good wishes guys, I shall sleep soundly tonight now πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xxx
That's great news Hugger and the worry off your mind. Hope he has a lovely Christmas πŸ‘½πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’• xx

I aggree Cakky, 80's were the best ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That’s great Ems😻

My husband had original LP’s of PB.
Thanks dolly😘 Maybe I should've put asses instead of arsesπŸ€”

Bloody hell I just can't wake up today, really tired. MrEms woke me up when he came to bed, apparently I was hugging the duvet cover and not sharing🀣 Well, it is my bedπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Of course being woken up I needed to pee, then get a drink...wide awake then.

In laws are visiting today to drop in xmas gifts. Unfortunately plans over Christmas have changed and they're not joining us so it's just us and the kids this year.

I'd better tidy round before they come, now do I offer them some of my Christmas cakeπŸ€”πŸ€£

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks dolly😘 Maybe I should've put asses instead of arsesπŸ€”

Bloody hell I just can't wake up today, really tired. MrEms woke me up when he came to bed, apparently I was hugging the duvet cover and not sharing🀣 Well, it is my bedπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Of course being woken up I needed to pee, then get a drink...wide awake then.

In laws are visiting today to drop in xmas gifts. Unfortunately plans over Christmas have changed and they're not joining us so it's just us and the kids this year.

I'd better tidy round before they come, now do I offer them some of my Christmas cakeπŸ€”πŸ€£
Oh Ems,I hate having to get up to pee,you go back to bed me mind starts racing away.Oh duck I say.

Oh with a bit of luck a stress free Christmas ,just yourselves.
Yes offer them cake.two crumbs on a plate.🀣

• Haha
Oh Ems,I hate having to get up to pee,you go back to bed me mind starts racing away.Oh duck I say.

Oh with a bit of luck a stress free Christmas ,just yourselves.
Yes offer them cake.two crumbs on a plate.🀣
Oh my mind was racing away at 3 this morning about absolute bollocks. Alway happens!

Now my Christmas cake as you know started off round but now it's square😁 Am I brave (or cruel) enough to let them try it🀭 They will absolutely crucify me if it's not nice but they've seen it decorated! Ahh bugger, I'm going to have to drop it or something🀣

• Haha
Morning everyone πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you're all well today, thanks again you lovely people for your good wishes, love to you all ❀😘 xx

Ems, that thread title is brilliant, asses is better I agree, let's have that one whoever starts new Fred please. Hope you all have a good day, I'm doing a few last bits and bobs today wrapping & cards & that's it. πŸŽ…β˜ƒπŸŒ²πŸ§πŸŽ…β„πŸŽπŸŽ„

• Heart
Morning everyone πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you're all well today, thanks again you lovely people for your good wishes, love to you all ❀😘 xx

Ems, that thread title is brilliant, asses is better I agree, let's have that one whoever starts new Fred please. Hope you all have a good day, I'm doing a few last bits and bobs today wrapping & cards & that's it. πŸŽ…β˜ƒπŸŒ²πŸ§πŸŽ…β„πŸŽπŸŽ„
Facey can you start new fred? More knowledgable than me,Ems title wins.

• Heart

So glad it all went well facey xxxxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.