Krusties #23 Now We all Like a Tom Tit but you know us Krusties we do have Wit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening my Christmas friend 👽🤗❤😘🎅 XXX glad you are all ok. Staples, Jess is gorgeous! Son would love her to bits. 😻 Dolly, I knew madam would end up investigating Mummy's bed eventually. Just knew it!!! So happy for you 😻 Mrs Ems, I wouldn't mind a titty paddle from Steve, that I could put up with somewhat 🤣🤣 love & hugs to Pommy too 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾 xx

Ayup Mr Christmas Stormtrooper ❤❤❤😘 xx

Took son to train station this morning, then buzzed about doing a few chores, been out for lunch with my friend from work, I'm home now and shall be awaiting a call to say whether our lovely US border force agents are letting him in or like 'sorry buddy, no room at the inn, and you're not staying in the stable either so do kindly duck off'. Keep your fingers crossed for him gang, please 🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 5
British Blue, she's about 9yrs old now ❤

Oh she does Ems, the OH keeps telling her "You're beautiful you are" I say thanks "Thanks Hunny" and he says he was talking to the cat 🤣🤣
Oooh, snap! I say to Joshua "Hello my darling" and husband echoes "ello" lol.
Beautiful cat you have there Staples xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aww, thanks Hugger ❤
she is a cutie and a little madam when it comes to food 😄

Fingers crossed for your son 🤞🤞

Oooh, snap! I say to Joshua "Hello my darling" and husband echoes "ello" lol.
Beautiful cat you have there Staples xx
Thank you Cakky ❤
I'm not home til Friday and I can't wait to give her cuddles and smother her with kisses 😻💕💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Aww, thanks Hugger ❤
she is a cutie and a little madam when it comes to food 😄

Fingers crossed for your son 🤞🤞

Thank you Cakky ❤
I'm not home til Friday and I can't wait to give her cuddles and smother her with kisses 😻💕💕
Aww, they are so cute, I love it when they "headbutt" you, so affectionate xx

Oh I've just been reading the dwama🤣 That poster has form for early morning rants🤔 They did say they were hungover but i think they could be still pissed🤣

I don't know why Turkey is popular tbh🤷🏻‍♀️
You've got lovely memories dolly. We had a disaster every year growing up. I've one of my mum at Christmas where she made lumpy gravy😁 Then she put it through a sieve forgetting to put a jug underneath...all the gravy went down the sink🤣 Another year the cat ate half the turkey (raw) during the night😳...always something!

Do men do the same? Well if MrEms tried to milk me I'd knock him out 🤣
I remember one Christmas at mum and dads and the turkey EXPLODED!, god it was sooo funny, mum was beside herself with shock! 🦃💣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Evening my Christmas friend 👽🤗❤😘🎅 XXX glad you are all ok. Staples, Jess is gorgeous! Son would love her to bits. 😻 Dolly, I knew madam would end up investigating Mummy's bed eventually. Just knew it!!! So happy for you 😻 Mrs Ems, I wouldn't mind a titty paddle from Steve, that I could put up with somewhat 🤣🤣 love & hugs to Pommy too 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾 xx

Ayup Mr Christmas Stormtrooper ❤❤❤😘 xx

Took son to train station this morning, then buzzed about doing a few chores, been out for lunch with my friend from work, I'm home now and shall be awaiting a call to say whether our lovely US border force agents are letting him in or like 'sorry buddy, no room at the inn, and you're not staying in the stable either so do kindly duck off'. Keep your fingers crossed for him gang, please 🙏🙏
Hope your boy gets to go to see his wife xxx

• Heart
Hope your boy gets to go to see his wife xxx
Thanks my lovely Stormy. I shan't rest tonight till I know one way or the other. Poor lad is so ill too, he had to get antibiotics yesterday for chest infection. How's you my friend, are you ok? ❤❤😘 Xxx

• Heart
Thanks my lovely Stormy. I shan't rest tonight till I know one way or the other. Poor lad is so ill too, he had to get antibiotics yesterday for chest infection. How's you my friend, are you ok? ❤❤😘 Xxx
Christ,hope he gets over it quickly. I’m ok thanks…banging bleeping headache but ok lol

• Heart
Christ,hope he gets over it quickly. I’m ok thanks…banging bleeping headache but ok lol
I'd been bitching at him since Friday to ring the damn doctors, he finally listened to Mother yesterday. Oh no, not again. Did you get your tests done the other day? Hope you did. ❤❤😘 Xxx

• Heart
I'd been bitching at him since Friday to ring the damn doctors, he finally listened to Mother yesterday. Oh no, not again. Did you get your tests done the other day? Hope you did. ❤❤😘 Xxx
Got to have an MRI on the 9th… getting to be too much.just hope it doesn’t spoil Xmas xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Got to have an MRI on the 9th… getting to be too much.just hope it doesn’t spoil Xmas xxx
I've missed you nottie, I've been wanting to say 'Merry Sithmass'. I saw a jumper and thought of you straight away🤣
Sorry you're not feeling well still, look after yourself. Love to you and yours, hope you have a lovely Christmas xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Ah, ok. I'm here, you'll be ok my friend. It's better they check out everything hey? Rule stuff out. You can deal with it, nothings going to spoil Christmas. Bless ya ❤❤😘

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.