Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

not on my watch

VIP Member
I'm still alive too😁 Though it's been a shit day and I do feel like putting my head in the oven... Only joking, my oven is fan assisted😁

Hope everyone whose poorly is feeling a bit brighter this afternoon😘

Cakky, thinking of you❤
Was just thinking about you x

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Harrigan

VIP Member
10 Rillington Place is on tonight not sure if I will watch. Richard Attenborough truly chilling in his role. It’s either that or a horror film with Peter Cushing.

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Oh being eastenda!lots of peeps love their pie and mash,we have quite a few pie and mash shops,they are always full of peeps having their double pie and double mash,lots of peeps put vinegar on their pies,although pie,mash and liquor on their pie&Mash,liquor is like a parsley sauce.It’s been famous for donkey years.Lots of peeps like stewed eels with them as well 🤢

View attachment 1583012
Love pie and mash..we go to a place near Tower Bridge in London,its amazing

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Awww sounds fabbie,nice grub and drinkypoos..Yes take the kids out later in week.

No jab is at a dedicated place,I hate going to quacks Ems,detest it,I will see how it goes,,Hopefully perhaps clear up on its own.👀🤞
Well you take it easy and rest up this afternoon. The jabs can make you feel a bit rough too. Treat yourself to some fish and chips on the way back for your dinner...oh and a pickled wally😁Xx

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening everyone 👽🤗❤😘 hope you are all well for a Wednesday evening. Been a right busy day today, I could do with going to bed! 🤣 Lots of love my friends ❤😘 xx

• Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
You wanted to look great walking those 5 metres lol...I bet you got a lot of looks in those heels

Sort of made myself look busy to the bosses lol ❤❤
Now if I walked in heels I would have everyone looking at me.......LAUGHING!!!

You wanted to look great walking those 5 metres lol...I bet you got a lot of looks in those heels

Sort of made myself look busy to the bosses lol ❤❤
Like this 🤣🤣

• Haha

MrsCranky

VIP Member
MrC will be here soon so I'm off now. Been a busy week with a few meetings, mentally wrestling my apprentice, locking horns with a few fuckwits at the top, giving some advice to people who has asked, keeping my toyboys in order. I have lots to tell MrC about my week and will also run some ideas past him after supper. He's a part time civil engineer and part time handyman and I love hearing about his work and try and support his goals. He always helps me too. I have this project coming up soon and I'm not quite sure the best way forward yet. I was standing out the back earlier outside my workshop and a couple of the guys came out and I was telling them what was said in one of the meetings. Some of the guys are electricians and I give them a hand installing wires up on the cherry picker when I'm not too busy. I'm running the ideas past them too. You see, I don't know everything. We've been bouncing ideas off each other. They are very supportive. I'm trying to teach my apprentice this. We don't know everything and it's good to have other people's input and help. I've been tired this week but it's been a nice sort of tired. Being busy again, getting my mind engaged and looking for solutions to problems, seeing all the people I've worked with for many years and also getting to know the newbies. It's been a lovely week

Oh being eastenda!lots of peeps love their pie and mash,we have quite a few pie and mash shops,they are always full of peeps having their double pie and double mash,lots of peeps put vinegar on their pies,although pie,mash and liquor on their pie&Mash,liquor is like a parsley sauce.It’s been famous for donkey years.Lots of peeps like stewed eels with them as well 🤢

View attachment 1583012
Is vinegar popular on pies then because I've never heard of it before

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Awwwww Ems,that is sad for you daughter,has she been with him long? Oh dear,was he a bit sus bloke?
All you can do Ems is lots of support poor girl.🙁

Oh by the way my friend who went to see HM in State,said it was fabulously organisedtoilets all along queuing line,you are given writs and with id number as such,so you can leave queue if you need to get food/drinkiepoo.
He said it was beautiful the state crown so so sparkly it was amazing.So pleased he went.

• Heart
  • Haha

not on my watch

VIP Member
Brilliant, I like your wife's style🤣 Hope all is well with you xx

Thanks for the recipe harri❤ How far ahead should I make this cake, what would you recommend?

Dolly, I will try pimms next summer...when I get a cocktail bar for the garden😁 I told MrEms I fancy one. I reckon I'm going to be more like mrs nottie and say we 'ARE' having one🤣
All good beautiful...hope you are doing well xx

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I have the most bizarre vivid dreams dolly! They are so realistic that I'm confused when I wake up as to whether these things have happened or not🤪 I told him he was a cheap bastard as well...tesco meal deal🤭 At least I get an M&S sandwich and bag of hand cooked crisps🤣
I'm with you on that. M&S food is amazing. I remember being chatted up once and he had an allotment. The chat up line was" Do you want to come up and see my carrots" PMSL

Well I'm done now having cleared up the horrendous mess I created making Spanish Omlettes for dinner! How can something so simple involve such a disaster area around it? At least now done OH won't ask for them again for a while :)
Night all xxx
Rita. I've been lazy and bought an egg salad for tea

No he's never been shod because he's never been broken to ride. This is just a trim really

He's happy with his bucket for the moment bit it'll be a different matter when the farrier appears. He does not like the bloke at all lol
I love him Rita

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Hi MrsEms

if you want the recipe I use you’re welcome to it. It’s a marguerite Patten one and has never failed me.

Selfishly I was thinking of my own mum yesterday. We were both in tears and I held mums hand last night when I went to see her.

Take care
I was hoping that you would have the perfect recipe for me, thankyou 😘

Harri, you are not being selfish at all. Of course you would feel this way and I know many other people are feeling the same too. I cried in bed last night because it brings out such strong emotions for me too. I lost my nan, grandfather and mum within a space of 3 years and it really does bring back memories. I'm glad you were able to hold your mums hand and be together last night and have that little cry, you probably both needed it! You will always cherish that moment❤

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
See harri, mrs C vacuums her artificial grass too! Honestly we just use a household vacuum. I've got a shark, used to have dyson but it wasn't performing. It sucks up all the leaves and bits but pulls up the piles like you would with a rug😁 We had no option in the back garden unfortunately due to years of very bad flooding. Our house is basically built on a mountain and marshland. No proper drainage system was put in so we had to get landscaping people in...all good now😊

I'm doing a naughty sausage, beans, chips and fried egg for this evenings meal. I spent hours last night doing fancy...I want comfort food🤣

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Try looking after a 7 year old with adhd then 🤣 the energy of a toddler but the size and strength of well, a 7 year old! Oh and an 11 year old going on 15 🙄 I miss the baby days 🥰

Yes I am good thank you. I’m not sure what happened to my account, it seemed to never load the page etc kept getting error messages so after a break I decided to try again!
Hello Sleepy. Lovely to see you again. Gosh you've got your hands full lovely. Wishing you well. Love MrsC xxxx

Oh dear, its been like a rodeo. Barnaby was not happy so stuck the farrier on his arse twice - still he now has lovely neat little hooves to take his thro to Spring,. Im just glad thus is only twice a year!

and he won't speak to me now either! Its a bit like when I used to take the kids to the dentist - all Mum's fault they had to have their gobs excavated of course :)
I remember years in lockdown I joined a dating site to have a laugh and a joke with the opposite sex. I had no intention of meeting any of them but I was a bit bored, some bloke asked me If I liked rodeo sex. I said wtf is that? He said it's when I'm behind you and I call you someone else's name and I'll
see how long I can hold on for. Eww. !! Blocked straight away. Lol xx

Morning dolly, I am liking the krustiefuckeroos🤣 bit of a mouthful but I've got a big gob😁 Hope you're ok today, it's all feeling a bit flat at the moment.

So you don't recommend the Henry? I've been contemplating one as I do get piddled off with my cordless ones I've had the last few years. I'm a bugger for forgetting to charge them up, they lose suction. I'm looking to get a new one soon so I'll do my homework first.

I had a crap nights sleep last night, had the sweats and nightmares. Told my husband off for an affair that he had never had (he did in my dream and I caught him buying her a tesco meal deal)...he was pissing himself laughing this morning🤣 I am physically and emotionally drained now, I need another coffee🤪🤣
Ems I hoover my artificial grass with a £25 hoover from Morrisons. It's a beast. The suction is amazing. My workbench and tools are ready in my greenhouse. Happy days. I've bought new varnish for my future sculptures. Life is great. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

not on my watch

VIP Member
They've been together about 15 months which is a long time when you're 17. She's cried so much love her, honestly it breaks my heart. It's so out of the blue. He's a bit of a wet wipe. Tbh, I think he's suss, I mean who the fuck would put heinz tomato sauce on spaghetti bolognese🤷‍♀️ bloody freak🤣 I hope it's just a blip, I don't want to see her hurt🙁
Bless her heart xx

• Heart