Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
Morning folks..hope we're all well...got a busy day today,so the wife has just told me lol
Brilliant, I like your wife's style🀣 Hope all is well with you xx

Thanks for the recipe harri❀ How far ahead should I make this cake, what would you recommend?

Dolly, I will try pimms next summer...when I get a cocktail bar for the garden😁 I told MrEms I fancy one. I reckon I'm going to be more like mrs nottie and say we 'ARE' having one🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning dolly😊 I'm not sure why I woke up, I do it alot to be honest. I think I need to get some new pillows as I did have a headache. MrEms did start snoring about half hour of me being awake so I picked up my phone then. Thought I'd have a read. Posted the pictures of the spices that spelt out 'Ass'. Now that wasn't me misbehaving in tesco🀭 someone else had done it but it made me laugh...simple things🀣

Curry was good but a heck of alot of effort when lloyd Grossman does a cracking good sauce in a jar!
Oh fuck I missed ASS stupid prat I am.

• Haha

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Hi Krusties. I hope everyone is okay. Very sad news about our Queen. God bless her. I hope she's reunited with Philip. R.I.P. Ma'am you did a sterling job. Love to everyone. Love MrsC xxxx

Love your avatar Dolly. I'm off for now. See you all soon. Night. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
It's good you're still alive lol
I'm still alive too😁 Though it's been a shit day and I do feel like putting my head in the oven... Only joking, my oven is fan assisted😁

Hope everyone whose poorly is feeling a bit brighter this afternoon😘

Cakky, thinking of you❀

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Morning all😊 I shouldn't be awake and hopefully I'll get back to sleep soon. Just thought I'd let everyone know I made a jalfrezi curry from scratch as such. Me and MrEms went out to buy spices and other ingredients. I didn't do this🀭

Attachments

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Good afternoon everyone. I hope everyone is well. Just been reading about our amazing Queen. Gosh it's the end of an era isn't it. She's been a constant in our lives. I've always had the utmost respect for her. We'll never that again. MrC and I had a cry about it last night and we were saying it's like we've lost our nan. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning krustiefuckeroos

Well,what’s in store today,fuck all I hope.

Ems hope you are ok,those effin hetty and Henry’s piss me off,they get caught rpund corners etc,drive me soddin mad..I have to give He ry a lashing of me tongue.

middy hope you doing ok,not too knackered Harri will need you for her pet spiders.🀣

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning harri, morning all❀

It's a bit of a strange feeling today isn't it? I've been reading the other royal threads on here and it's lovely to read the kind, respectful words people have for the queen. I'm glad I'm not on other sites that allow hurtful comments. I noticed even daily mail are moderating the comments out of respect which I think is the right approach.

Today I'm going to try to cheer myself up. I decided yesterday that I will attempt to make a Christmas cake this year so I'm going to look for recipes. My last attempt at making one was when I was 15. Left to my own devices, I didn't have brandy to feed the cake...but I did have whiskeyπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ It didn't work out well and disagreed with people's bowels🀭

Love to you all xxx
Morning Ems,totally get what your saying about hurtful comments,I just don’t read them too much vitriol.

Awwww yes have to put brandy in a cakeepoo.Look for old fashioned recipes you can’t beat them.

• Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Evening my friends πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you're all ok today. Stappy I'm so sorry you're having a rough time and have lost your friend, bless you, hugs for you today πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx

Dolly, I've had that with my old cat too, the exact same thing!! I could swear I heard her paws on the floor then felt her run across my bed, intit strange 😻

I've had many a strange experience over the years, I know we have a ghostly friend at our holiday cottage. He opens two particular doors, other visitors there have had weird things happen too. This year, well, the middle door opened again. Dog went to look at the stairs, he obviously saw someone. I just said 'Hiya, come in' as usual.

Well, when I got home I was looking at some silly selfies I took in the cottage 3 days before that. In one, the dog is looking past me, towards the stairs & there's an orb in the picture. It can't possibly be a reflection of anything or a flash. In the next one I took, there is a bloody face looking over my shoulder from the top of the stairs where the door is. Can see it clearly, no mistaking it, old fisherman with shaggy curly hair & a grey & white beard.

Showed my friend at work, she was OMG! And all the hairs on her arms stood up, bless her, it freaked her out!

Anyhow, did someone mention voluminous drawers? Big knickers is me, Ems, you've got not to worry about sweetheart. ❀😘 Xx

Notty πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€β€β€πŸ˜˜ xxx
Thank you Hugger ❀

πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ back to you, hope you are keeping well xx

• Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Totally agree, always the good ones that go first.
Lost my brother in law when he was only 49. He was the loveliest man. Do anything for anyone and loved his family to bits. My sister was so happy with him, they still held hands and cuddled on the sofa after 30 years of marriage. I still get angry over him dying at such a young age. X
Where I live, we have the same faces that pop up in the local rag, all wrong uns who are back in Prison again. Some have died mostly overdosing on smack.
What gets my goat is when all the other wrong uns say what a Legend they were πŸ₯΄

This guy πŸ‘‡ someone said he would give you his last penny - more like last STOLEN penny

• Sad
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
The sad thing here is that many villages like ours are losing their bakeries, I now have an 8k drive to buy fresh bread whereas we used to have a little place in the village; It seems young people don't want the hassles of being a Boulanger/Pattissier any more with the strange working hours and all that, however the supermarkets do sell lovely bread themselves so we don't miss out on a lot really. (Lidl sell the most delicious rolls with cheese sprinkled on top - do they sell them Over There?)

• Sad

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Don’t ever go on Danielle Lloyd thread she does naughties with Pringles 🀒

Defo Alpaca Harri.

The auld slapper herself, Pringles minge! 🀣 I did doubt if this had been exaggerated when I first read about it on her thread months ago, but indeed Gint the monkey man bint can be seen chomping down on Pringles straight from her minge. 🀒

• Sick

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Ahhh thanks Rita

Aawww food sounds great,one place you will visit again I’m sure.Can beat a nice Indian meal,love bhajis.