Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Afternoon ladies πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ I am glad to see everyone is bearing up today, happy Sunday afternoon gang ❀😘 Middy, hope you feel better after a bit of rest 😘❀xx

Talking of dogs, mine must have known he was due a cuddle from Ems last night, soon as I got on the bed a massive head got plonked on my chest & i went to sleep guarded πŸ€£πŸ•β€πŸ¦ΊπŸ₯°

Hope you all have a peaceful Sunday, and some nice lunches (whatever it may be) xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Bolognese without onions? Woah, that's as bad as the daughter's boyfriend not wanting cheese with his lasagne...which would then make it a bologneseπŸ€”πŸ€£ Pain in the arse these fussy kids!
Love Alien perfume❀

Whose starting the new fred then? I'm not able to due to lack of brain cells😁
My sister hates cheese πŸ§€ she'll order a mushroom pizza πŸ• from Domino's without the cheese, it looks so dry but at least she enjoys it.

So you know how nice I smell right now Ems πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning all! Raining here today so as well I did cut the grass the other day or it'd be neck deep by now.
Nothing planned today though but I guess I'll have to concede to the ironing pile (God damn it!)
TTFN! xxx
Rita did you post a photo re the post about Paris fashion week?only can’t see it.

We had rain as well early hours.

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
I’m ok Dolly. I did keep checking on here and nobody posted after you.

I saw a bit of the procession where the 3 walked behind the hearse, it was very sad and I cried.

It’s late now so I’m off to bed to watch a film before I nod off.

Night all and God bless

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Oh dear Ems,hope you got back to sleep,bet curry was lovely.Was MrEms snoring?
Morning dolly😊 I'm not sure why I woke up, I do it alot to be honest. I think I need to get some new pillows as I did have a headache. MrEms did start snoring about half hour of me being awake so I picked up my phone then. Thought I'd have a read. Posted the pictures of the spices that spelt out 'Ass'. Now that wasn't me misbehaving in tesco🀭 someone else had done it but it made me laugh...simple things🀣

Curry was good but a heck of alot of effort when lloyd Grossman does a cracking good sauce in a jar!

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
They are not subtle shoes🀣 I do get a few comments😬

Ahh, making yourself look busy...I do that😁
I did get out the sealant gun, decorators caulk and 'sticks like shit' today, made a massive mess. I said I fixed a couple of things and took a really long time😁

Thankyou my lovely and for your kind words regards my daughter. I'm worried about herπŸ™ She did see the gangly git last night. It's all in the airπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Hugs to you tooπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜β€
Good comments or comments from dirty old men lol

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Middy hope you’re ok

I know you’re already helping me skin and deal with my glut of tomatoes. I’ve got another job for you, evicting spiders and spider webs. I walked into a spider web this morning think it was a detached web. Anyway a few choice words from the spider but it wasn’t my fault I didn’t see it plus it’s on my proper.

i christen you Bug Finder General

Hi Dolly hope you and Dave and Whisper and Fester and the others are ok

Van Der Bug Off

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Clever lady Gullri.good for you that busines is good for you.Take as much as the sun you can then.❀

Awwwwwwww Related to the Newfoundland absolutely so beautiful..wow.❀Is she black&white?

Mrs C related to the Newfoundland doggies..❀Just looked it up❀
Oh thanks Dolly. A big teddy bear of a dog. Lovely xx

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning all😊 it's so bloody cold this morning! I'm still not allowed to put the heating on because its September, so I've asked if I can have it on for my birthday next week. MrEms said it would be cheaper to take me to the pubπŸ€” I'll have to make sure it won't be🍸🍸🍸🍷🍷🍷🍹🍹🍹🀣 I'm going to rinse the tight git😁

Hope everyone is feeling better todayπŸ₯° have you done a covid test yet dolly? Xx
Morning Ems,bloody men eh?Awwww birfday just get nice and pissed,are you going for a meal?

Yes,funny you say that Ems,I done one this morning as I have 4th jab 12 ish today,it was neg,so bonce isn’t that.Me lugs feel blocked though,wonder if that’s causing it,so far head not too bad.🀞

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Does chilli cause wind?
Does the pope wear a skirt?
Can you sneeze without closing your eyes?

all this and more on tonight’s what shit for tea love? Brought to you by Marmite and Sons

Dolly!

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Lol

I dont watch it it’s crap as is Loose Women

id prefer to empty my bowels
I haven't watched any of it for years. Last time I watched day time tv was for watercolour challenge and that hasn't been on for donkeys!

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Ahh, Moroccan spice!

I'm not clever...I just googled🀣
Well know all over Middle East,many,many years ago back in seventies I had a cook book with all different recipes a couple of them middle eastern they listed this spice with the different spices to make it.Couldn’t get em over here then,easy to get hold of now.

• Heart

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Im sure you are doing a fine job Middy. How are you feeling.? I had a cola bottle and a sticker off young little man when I came home today. It's his first week of school he's nearly 4. Made my day. I'm off to read in bed for an hour now. Love MrsC xxxx
Thanks MrsC. I love her to bits. Great fun, but tiring.
She is only 10 months, but absolutely full of energy.
I’m not to bad.
Glad your first day at work went well. Nice to hear you have such lovely people to work with too.
I was lucky to have the same when I was working. Loved my job. X

Morning All, up early as my shopping delivery coming at silly o’ clock today. Then it will be time for my granddaughter to come for the day. 2 more days to go. I will be shattered lol. But will love every second.
Hope everyone is good, and you all have a lovely day. ❀❀

Last edited:
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Hi Huggy πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Sorry on not been on for a while, I think I've been over doing the pics on the Skanky and Scrunchie threads as well as that they been quite hectic to the point I tempted to recharge my pom batteries again. Hope your fine my friend, I'm going to have a lurk catching up πŸ₯°πŸ˜ƒβ€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Dolly Sorry I missed your birthday, hope you had a lovely day and I send you your Birthday Pom card πŸ’–β€β€β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Hello to all the other lovely krusties too from Pom πŸ’–β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

View attachment 1554285
Ah, hello my friend πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ•β€πŸ¦ΊπŸΎπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜
As long as you're ok that's all that matters, I seen you've been keeping everyone laughing with your pics, honestly, I've learned to turn my face to the side now when I see one so I won't spit my drink out all over my screen 🀣🀣😘 thought of you today, gave dog 3 Richmond's for his teatime treat, they didn't touch the sides so we are back to normal thank god!
Don't you wear yourself out lovely, everyone knows you sometimes need to recharge, better that than getting over tired. All my love and facehugs, bless you 😘😘😘 xxx

• Heart