Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Afternoon all. Hope everyone good. Granddaughter sleeping. So thought I would pop on and catch up. I’m knackered already lol. Lots of fun, but glad she’s asleep for a while.
Got down onto the floor to play, couldn’t get up ( bloody osteoarthritis, pisses me off) bashed my arm on the coffee table so a lovely big bruise. No more floor play for me.😭

Cakky I am thinking of you. Hope all going well. ❤X

Have ordered a truck load of arnica as I’m always bruising myself. 😀
My balance is shit these days.
Oh middy take care my love,oh god I’ve fallen before takes me ages to get up have to bum slide to sofa to try and heave meself up,it’s worrying.
So sorry getting that awful osteoarthritis 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Facehugger

VIP Member
Oh bloody hell, I'm sat in bed crying like a baby because my daughter has gone running to that little shit again. I'm at a loss🤷‍♀️ I know it's too soon to get involved but another week if this carries on I'm going to have to speak with him...and put him in the boot of the car for a ride🤔

Hope you are baring up cakky❤ xxx
I wish I could help you lovely. Such a difficult thing, bless your heart. Lots of love and a big hug 👽🤗❤😘 xxx

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
See harri, mrs C vacuums her artificial grass too! Honestly we just use a household vacuum. I've got a shark, used to have dyson but it wasn't performing. It sucks up all the leaves and bits but pulls up the piles like you would with a rug😁 We had no option in the back garden unfortunately due to years of very bad flooding. Our house is basically built on a mountain and marshland. No proper drainage system was put in so we had to get landscaping people in...all good now😊

I'm doing a naughty sausage, beans, chips and fried egg for this evenings meal. I spent hours last night doing fancy...I want comfort food🤣
Why is your sausage naughty? Does he swear?

• Haha

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Hi all, Hope everyone good. So, yesterday turned into a bloody nightmare.
Flushed the downstairs loo, and a bloody fountain appeared at the side, then further down the pipe another appeared. Of course OH had left to go and have his jabs. So I was wondering what to do. Thought I had turned the water off, but had turned it on more!! I’m a woman what do I know. F’all when it comes to plumbing. ( and the stop cockSo I go and get my neighbour, her hubby was out, so it was like the blind leading the blind. Phoned the plumber and he says ‘turn the isolator switch to off’ then you can turn your main water back on!! Didn’t know I had one or what the bloody hell he meant. When I found it, I couldn’t shift the damn thing. Neither could my neighbour. Luckily her hubby turned up and after a struggle got the thing to move. So plumber says, I can’t come for 2 weeks, but you are ok as you have an upstairs loo. I will come sooner if I get a cancellation.
So now I have to go upstairs every time I need the loo, which seems to be a lot more often. Some days I wish I was a man so I knew exactly how to fix plumbing!. Although my OH hates plumbing so he has said ‘wait for the plumber’. So helpful. It’s needs new bits inside the cistern, that I do know as they have rotted away.
I thought I was pretty self sufficient, as I can do most things myself. But plumbing, definitely not. 😱
Oh, wow, that's nasty having a water leak, Middy, it's very unpleasant, I hope you get your lavatory sorted out soon xx

I e been taking Iberprofen,also Alka seltzers,both ease it.Can yo get co codamol from chemists?
Sorry to hear you have a bad head, Dolly, you can buy Co-codamol at the chemists, but you can only buy a low dose, you have to have a prescription for a higher dose.

I find lavender oil very soothing and relaxing, hope you feel better soon xx

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Lovely and refreshing, a bit too easy to drink so its safer to make it stronger so you know you're drinking an alcoholic drink🤣
White rum (bacardi) juice of lime, soda water and sugar and of course a sprig of mint. So you get nice breath too😁
Oh ‘smack of lips’ sounds yummy,I like that cocktail Aperol now that is fab.With soda water isn’t it?

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Afternoon guys..heard the news about the Queen on the way home from the airport...very sad indeed.
Hope you've all been well behaved while I was away 😜
Notty,lovely to see you did you have a fab time in Rome?where did you go and what did you eat.☺

You heard the news that’s she isn’t well and RF are with her?

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
All good thankyou😊 I'm going to try and be proactive today. I've been a bit of a lazy bugger the past couple of days🤭

Ok I'm doing an online shop shortly...I think a bottle of pimm's might accidentally find it's way into my basket😉🤣
I wanna be lazy today...or tomorrow lol x

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Fuck em!fucking cheek..don’t go.Hardly any food crafty bastards.

Better this morning Ems,probably didn’t agree with me,but I hate having squits,fucking noise if the squitty farts you can’t stop.😖
Omg I shouldn't laugh but you have a magic way with words🤣 I just love you❤

Sharted is also very funny🤭

Hi MrsEms,

I’ve never heard of such a thing asking you to pay as a guest. I wouldn’t go. If the event is raising money for charity ok, but if it’s just an ordinary barbecue I wouldn’t dream of asking my invites to pay. Tell them to stuff it!
The only charity is their pockets🤣 it's not the first time like I said but i just find it so 'tight'. I can't bare people who are tight for no reason...long pockets and short arms🤣

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Thinking what you 2 ladies were talking about earlier you don’t find many foods that start with the letter R. I will give you a few

Rice
Rogonjosh
Ryvita
Rum

Hours of fun free of charge!

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I was driving up the supermarket yesterday and they played Dolly Partons version of I will always love you and they are playing all this type of music because of our tremendous Queen's passing. Gosh I stopped the car and cried. By far the best version. Love MrsC xxxx
Well Mrs C she wrote it.❤

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
All good beautiful...hope you are doing well xx
All good thankyou😊 I'm going to try and be proactive today. I've been a bit of a lazy bugger the past couple of days🤭

Awww Harri,wished I liked Christmas cake but not much,I may have a piece for a wish though.❤

Ems,have a nose at this.
Ok I'm doing an online shop shortly...I think a bottle of pimm's might accidentally find it's way into my basket😉🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Morning all! Its a lovely autumnal morning here, sunshine, birdsong and no lawnmowers or strimmers as yet. Oddly enough its US that do aforementioned in the mornings whereas all the rest on the hamlet decide to do that in the evening - its a French thing I suppose :)

Well we went out for a meal last night for our wedding anniversary, a very traditional English meal as it goes, to the new curry house in town! I had yummy onion bhajis, prawn curry and a ton of poppadoms and naan bread Woo hoo! You have no idea how much we have missed this traditional British food stuff, theres us eating Indian food, in a Pakistani restaurant in rural France LOL The lady serving us was French but her husband the Maitre D' is Pakistani but with a London accent - she was wearing the most beautiful Shalwar Khameeez (the traditional robes) with all these sparkly bits that matched her sandals - she said she'd bought it on their last visit to her husband's family in Pakistan and that in fact they were taking the children out to see their grandparents next week. Funny though, in a crowded restaurant more than half the diners were ENGLISH like us haha!

Well time I got dressed to begin the day - back later :)

Rita can you enlighten this silly old cow,who is that journalist Emily?what has she done called shitface out?That fab post that DC done was that the reason?🤔
This lady has spoken out FINALLY that this Mentawl 'elf crap is all rubbish rather like the usual litany of skanky lies. Hopefully this will begin the Tsunami of Troofs now someone has had the cojones to dare to speak out about the horrid old boot :(

• Heart