Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all

Krusty by name krusty by nature. I have several crusty fingers the perils of sewing.

It’s ruddy cold today so put your thermals on

MrsEms hope you’re feeling better

Hi Dolly hope Dave is inside in the warm

Take care and have a good day

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The fireworks have started here, very loud. Thankfully my boy doesn’t mind, as I write he is asleep next to the radiator on his quilt his ma made him.

Saw this very cute photo and good idea I think.

where is everybody, baking spuds and cooking sausages?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm hiding from the fireworks myself with my headphones on so i cant hear them

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Evening all 👽🤗❤😘 hope everyone's ok today, and keeping warm, bloody cold this morning, had to thaw the ice off my windscreen before work 🥶 minus bastard 2!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Well it's just past 9PM and I've only just got home, got stitched up by my controller who
stuck me with Lateral flow tests to deliver, he dragged me from Fulham to central London
around 17:15... Bastard!! Even worse I had a clothing delivery which was bulky.

I carry PCR spare kits but LFT are something new for us, we have only just started delivering
them, more work for me.

As for the cold, Nah, I'm just wearing a thermal vest and thick t-shirt, NO JUMPER OR SWEATSHIRT
yet so it's not that cold. However we had frost this morning for the second time this week.

• Heart
Well it's just past 9PM and I've only just got home, got stitched up by my controller who
stuck me with Lateral flow tests to deliver, he dragged me from Fulham to central London

I carry PCR spare kits but LFT are something new for us, we have only just started delivering
them, more work for me.

As for the cold, Nah, I'm just wearing a thermal vest and thick t-shirt, NO JUMPER OR SWEATSHIRT
yet so it's not that cold. However we had frost this morning for the second time this week.
I'm just not happy about this frost, 3 times this week! We didn't have it till after Christmas last year and before. ...so Greta can get down to spoons and chill out...we're not getting warmer.

You are a bit of a legend for wearing a vest and t-shirt in such cold temperatures. Us ladies will get flustered at such comments from a warm blooded Male🤣😳

Night all😘😂

• Haha
  • Heart
The fireworks are doing my head in.
Us too. I've been playing music since it got dark to keep my dogs quiet, calm. I've had enough now, the fireworks are still going!
These dickheads, do they realise after a little whoosh and bang, flash of lightning...that's £25. Idiots.

• Heart
Us too. I've been playing music since it got dark to keep my dogs quiet, calm. I've had enough now, the fireworks are still going!
These dickheads, do they realise after a little whoosh and bang, flash of lightning...that's £25. Idiots.
I’ve also got music playing and it’s made them a bit more relaxed, thankfully. They’ve been going off here for around 6 hours now and they usually stop around 1AM. I can’t imagine how our poor pets are feeling if we’re sick of them 😞

Glad to hear your dogs are relaxed and calm ❤

• Heart

them, more work for me.

Well I hope you're not riding a bike in this weather in just a thermal vest & T shirt, where's your thick padded bikers jacket with all the relevant safety protection for your spine & elbows if you come off in the wet?? ?? Or do you just mean in the house, if so, I'll let you off ❤

The fireworks are doing my head in.
Me too, they want to feckin shut up!! 🤣❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well I hope you're not riding a bike in this weather in just a thermal vest & T shirt, where's your thick padded bikers jacket with all the relevant safety protection for your spine & elbows if you come off in the wet?? ?? Or do you just mean in the house, if so, I'll let you off ❤
Yes I was wearing my goretex jacket over the vest and t-shirt smartarse..... 🤗 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Me too, they want to feckin shut up!! 🤣❤
I’m a terrible sleeper so I doubt I’ll sleep much tonight. It’ll just be Tattle and music until these bloody fireworks stop. On the music topic, what is everyone listening to?

• Heart
I’m a terrible sleeper so I doubt I’ll sleep much tonight. It’ll just be Tattle and music until these bloody fireworks stop. On the music topic, what is everyone listening to?
Same here with the fireworks..been going on since 5.30pm.
I madly hate them so much. Here in Birmingham we had diwali celebrated here last night as well ( not me I mean the area) so two nights of loud fireworks..tonight seems worse though.
I have my nature app on though in ear earphones..helps abit.
Hope things ease for you and other tattle friends. ❤🤗😘 xx

• Heart
Same here with the fireworks..been going on since 5.30pm.
I madly hate them so much. Here in Birmingham we had diwali celebrated here last night as well ( not me I mean the area) so two nights of loud fireworks..tonight seems worse though.
I have my nature app on though in ear earphones..helps abit.
Hope things ease for you and other tattle friends. ❤🤗😘 xx
Thanks Pom, 2 days worth sounds unbearable. Glad to hear the app is helping you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks Pom, 2 days worth sounds unbearable. Glad to hear the app is helping you ❤
You're welcome ❤ its times like this I wished I didn't live in a built up city. The app helps mostly, I admit I do have to have it at higher volume if the fireworks are very near.
🤗❤😘 xx

• Heart
Bless you my lovely friends Pom & Jakey, I hope they don't go on too long for you. The bastards will be at it again tomorrow no doubt 👽🤗❤😘😘 xx

I'm watching Four in a Bed, lol! Lads on a sleepout shift so it's me and the animals tonight, who thankfully don't give a stuff about the whizzpoppy noisy things xx

• Heart
You're welcome ❤ its times like this I wished I didn't live in a built up city. The app helps mostly, I admit I do have to have it at higher volume if the fireworks are very near.
🤗❤😘 xx
Yeah, they’re the worst for it. Thankfully I live in a quiet area as I couldn’t imagine how noisy it is in a city at the moment 😞
Bless you my lovely friends Pom & Jakey, I hope they don't go on too long for you. The bastards will be at it again tomorrow no doubt 👽🤗❤😘😘 xx

I'm watching Four in a Bed, lol! Lads on a sleepout shift so it's me and the animals tonight, who thankfully don't give a stuff about the whizzpoppy noisy things xx
They usually go on for about a week around here, although it does get quieter every night. Dave is fine with the fireworks but poor Nell hates them. I opened the door to let them out and a huge bang came out of nowhere, she ran right back in and hasn’t been off my bed since. She’s fearless until it comes to fireworks 🤣❤

Hope it gets better for you both 🤗

• Heart

It's seemed to have eased alot now..might get the odd one or two if unlucky.
Yep I thought that been a Saturday. It make me look forward to my hoilday more if I have it three nights on the trot.

Glad you and your pets are doing fine tonight, it's also a worry for the animals.
So tomorrow I'm on but be back on again Thursday night..I am now only on three threads, I gave the Meghan one up..was too serious and took up too much time.

The only thing I watch on tv( well online..don't have a tv) is classic Corrie and modern Corrie lol.
Love from Pom 🥰💖🤗❤🐾👽😘 xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.