Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Saturday and I feel like crap, perhaps might be going down with a cold.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm going through that now, think I caught it from Jersey Girl 🤧🥶☹
Its one of those computer viruses :)
I've actually been allowed on here for a while because OH is not hogging the internet with his sodding new Call of Duty - gotta do something to his truck instead. Not for long though he says........................................
Hello all anyway :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I used to do quite abit of shopping from this italian site..I still have a pair of Italian boots in a box that haven’t been worn.🤣

@MrsEms Have a nose.https://www.yoox.com/uk/women/shoponline?dept=wmrc_2111shsdt&gender=D&page=1&season=X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh no some sad news, Kevin the carrot is no longer doing ads for Aldi. Apparently a banana is now doing it.

I hope somebody is looking after Kevin, maybe Graham with after care from Jeremy Kyle or a stint in the Priory, after all he is a bright orange colour!

• Sad
  • Haha
Oh no some sad news, Kevin the carrot is no longer doing ads for Aldi. Apparently a banana is now doing it.

I hope somebody is looking after Kevin, maybe Graham with after care from Jeremy Kyle or a stint in the Priory, after all he is a bright orange colour!
Hy harri my lovely.
Well that's a shame about Kevin from the aldi adverts...it just wont be the same without him, he was so carrotsmatic😁😂
Why choose a banana as well, what about a parsnip or a Brazil nut?
Anyway hope all is well with you harri?
Dolly, is dave behaving? I'm expecting some fireworks around here tonight🙁 I'll put some 90's club classic on, my little dottie has some smooth moves😂

Speak later😘

• Heart
Hy harri my lovely.
Well that's a shame about Kevin from the aldi adverts...it just wont be the same without him, he was so carrotsmatic😁😂
Why choose a banana as well, what about a parsnip or a Brazil nut?
Anyway hope all is well with you harri?
Dolly, is dave behaving? I'm expecting some fireworks around here tonight🙁 I'll put some 90's club classic on, my little dottie has some smooth moves😂

Speak later😘
Hi MrsEms, we’ve missed you!

Apparently Kev was getting ideas above his board and was charging too much. He’s going to do a few supermarket opening gigs so hopefully he will stay in showbiz.

I’m fine thanks. It’s bit quiet on here now that the new book is out.
ah, bless Dottie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sure we'll all be back to normal soon on here chatting away. I think a few viruses are going around on here🤧 it's wiped me out over the past week or so. I keep thinking I feel better and I'll come on for a chat then I just feel shattered...last thing I want to do is moan, I'll save that for MrEms🤣
I've been reading on the kp thread, woah she's a mess. Her poor bloody kids, I hope they're being shielded from her mess right now!

❤xx

• Heart
I'm sitting next to a hot radiator and I'm cold, shivering.
Oh, not shouting about walking round in a vest & T shirt now are ya smart arse, soon changed your tune there ❤🤗❤

Evening all 👽🤗❤😘 seriously, hope all of you feeling poorly get better quickly. @Penguin86 I'm so glad you've got that sorted and don't have to go through any more stress dealing with it, pleased for you x

• Heart
Evening lovelies! How are you all? Just getting over the worse of this bloody thing I've had, craving ice lollies all week as they soothed throat a treat. All good now, fingers crossed. Sorry others seem to have it now too @Stapleyourtongue, @265 !! Keep well all ❤ 🥰 x

• Heart
Evening lovelies! How are you all? Just getting over the worse of this bloody thing I've had, craving ice lollies all week as they soothed throat a treat. All good now, fingers crossed. Sorry others seem to have it now too @Stapleyourtongue, @265 !! Keep well all ❤ 🥰 x
Pleased you're feeling better 👽🤗❤😘 take care & keep warm now, you don't want a recurrence. Sterilise any remaining germs this weekend 🥃🥃🤣 x

• Heart
I'm feeling a bit better tonight, I think I'm just run down a bit, work is getting harder for me I have to admit.

• Heart
Morning all

please don’t worry about Kevin the carrot, he is fine. But shocked but knows the ropes in this tough old show business. He has a book deal lined up, all the behind the scene bits you didn’t see on those ads, ie the camp hairdresser, the makeup artist who only ever drank champagne, the PR manager having a threesome with a parsnip and Brussel sprout.

Anyway have decided tea doesn’t taste the same boiling water in a saucepan so looking for a new kettle.

Have a good day and hope 265 feels better
Special hi to Dolly, Dave and MrsEms.

• Heart
Hi all, I am feeling better this morning, I think I was just run down yesterday.

• Heart
Flippin' heck Krustie's. All sympathy welcome 😁. Why is it when things are meticulously planned for months they bloody change 🥴 And then unplanned things also occur, grrrrrr 🥴 I mean like real life stuff, not made up for headlines 'celebrity' problem's like Skanky 😁
Last weekend my van broke down on the way home from 'the big shop'. All of us in it. AA recovery needed. Trying to explain to ASD children that we don't EXACTLY know when the recovery will arrive & who the driver will be & what the truck will look like 🤦. Anyhoo, my mechanic kindly agreed to come for me & the kids. Left OH to await recovery 😝. Van towed to mechanics & there it sits waiting to be looked at. So we are down to OH tiny Modus that he has for work. And my 'toy' cabriolet. Neither suitable family vehicle for kids that often need separating on journeys. Can't afford new vehicle & was desperately needing it to hang on for another couple of months 😭
Today we are moving into a rental for 2 weeks whilst new kitchen is fitted. Please allow yourselves to picture me, OH, 3 kids & 3 dogs (1 being a huge deerhound), our stuff allllll fitting into 2 small vehicles 🥴
Kitchen fitting commences tomorrow.....only it doesn't 🙈 Received call on Wednesday to say could the electrician come on Fri to start as the delivery of the worktops has been altered. Bit of a panic as OH had Thurs/Fri booked off so we could remove rest of kitchen & get prepared etc. Plus children prepared for us moving today & kitchen going in tomorrow. So OH & me rush around like dicks getting ready. I batch cooked all Wednesday so meals all ready up to tomorrow & just need heating.
Electricians & fitters turn up Fri morning. Then drop on us that they want to start fitting the kitchen on Fri after the electrician has finished 😭😭. So basically I have had no kitchen, no sink, no water supply to the kitchen, no washing machine since Thursday.
I know it's not the end of the world & the early start has been better than having it delayed until after Christmas which was the alternative. But what a bloody ball ache. There's been ASD meltdowns, washing up in the bathroom, dirty washing piling up, stuff dumped everywhere, planned preparation gone tits up....
I have the Krustie cold lurgy 🤧 and stress cold sores breaking out.....they are worse than Skanky's 😳
When is it acceptable to hit the gin? (Asking for a friend).....

Big loves to all Krustie's 😘 No Sunday lunch pic from me today. We'll be having a lasagne that I made on Wednesday.

Random, child number 2 wants to take Christmas tree to put up in the rental. I've said yes. It'll avoid a meltdown & it's nearly December 🤣🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.