Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Gino...cutting lines? I thought he only cut mommas pizza ffs🤣
He is looking a bit rough lately. They all are actually.
I think random drug testing should take place at ITV. I just think a few people need bringing back to earth!
Yes, your pizza and (alleged) coke cutting Gino 🤣 an ITV drug testing would be interesting. I can’t see many of the results coming back negative. I couldn’t count how many times I’ve heard about certain ITV 'stars' loving a line or two.

Reactions: 4
Grrr, that way she is always looking into the distance or to the side
She's starting to look like the joker when she smiles. And I wish she'd do something with her hair
but she does! Her and Davina colour their own barnets dontcha know! ;)

Talking about phone lines, my area is going digital!!

We had been upgraded to fibre to the house a while back, now BT will switch us over
to digital which means I have to do duck knows what to my equipment..... I already have
the correct hub that BT supplied for the fibre upgrade.

Why the duck makes her think we want to know this????
Fibre optic? Whats that? I think ours here is clockwork because its absolutely useless despite Macron making an election pledge that everyone in France would have access to fibre optic within two years - and guess what? We are still waiting! They excavated the nearest big town two months ago to install it but as yet it has not crept the 10ks to our hamlet, thus we wait...........................

Our is so bad that it will only support one device at a time regardless of extra hubs or whatever so if OH is glued to his Xbox (like he will be tomorrow when his new Call of Duty comes out) theres no way I'll get access at all, indeed the download alone for this game took more than TWO DAYS to complete! Being in a valley the phone signal is also diabolical so if you want to use your mobile you have to stand by the front gate to get a connection and thats great fun when its raining :(, likewise you cannot stream anything to watch on telly because it glitches all over the place or takes days to download. We tried satellite internet too which was also an abject failure due to all the trees and the hillsides - we have just had to live with it and resign it to the joys of country life :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Morning all,

Rita I’m following you! You were on the KP thread this morning. Say hi to the animals for me

My kettle broke yesterday and tripped a switch so now I am boiling water in a saucepan.

I see Richard Madeley is new co host on breakfast telly. I will not be watching he’s an idiot!

What do folk think of these protestors that block roads etc? Insulate Britain?

Hope you are all ok and poorly ones feeling a little better
Take care and have a good day

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh dear new kettle then Harri,nuisance that isn’t it? I don’t watch morning Tv,I can’t stand it winds me up stupid guests etc.

Blocking roads like that winds me up,lots of them are rich as well.☹

Morning all,

Rita I’m following you! You were on the KP thread this morning. Say hi to the animals for me

My kettle broke yesterday and tripped a switch so now I am boiling water in a saucepan.

I see Richard Madeley is new co host on breakfast telly. I will not be watching he’s an idiot!

We don't have climate protesters here, we have the Gilets Jaune lot who are protesting just about everything really so nobody actually knows for sure WHY the hell they're doing it any more, however they have now welcomed the Anti-Vax lot into the folds of the community to add to the weekend fun. A funny anecdote re this lot though - they were blocking the main road at the top of town when covid first hit stopping all the trucks and delaying stuff going into the big supermarkets, a couple of them pulled in one big articulated freezer lorry obliging the driver to get out to show the manifest before they'd let them through and out steps this petite, pretty young woman with all her papers. Well one of these protestors must have fancied his chances with her because he pinched her bum or something, when suddenly WHAM! - she smacked him one around the head with her clipboard, got back in her truck and drove through their "barriers" scattering them in her path; The bloke and his mates called the gendarmes immediately to lodge a complaint against this violent assault but the problem was that she had her dashcam running which caught matey groping her backside and then her belting him one with her clipboard , the crux of the story is that the gendarmes told the lecherous old goat he got what he deserved and they would not be pursuing a case against the driver. HAHA :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I did feel a wee bit sorry for the protestors when somebody sprayed them with ink especially this old bloke. Anyway he looked like he’d gone to a very bad tattooist!

• Haha
I agree with you Dolly it might have been subtle in the beginning but not anymore.

I wanted to post a photo but couldn’t. I saw the most gorgeous baby wombats. There is a wombat rescue I think in Australia. Anyway the photos were heart melting. Bless their cotton socks.

• Heart
I agree with you Dolly it might have been subtle in the beginning but not anymore.

I wanted to post a photo but couldn’t. I saw the most gorgeous baby wombats. There is a wombat rescue I think in Australia. Anyway the photos were heart melting. Bless their cotton socks.
I love them and the lovely babies.Koala rescued,sweetie babes.😢

• Heart
Morning all,

You mean you don't have a spare kettle??? **sarcasm**

As for those wanker insulate Britain protesters, just arrest the fuckers and take them
to the nearest prison with NO COURT APPEARANCE! I hate them and what they are
doing is wrong on every level.

Hmm we defo have a troll on our Krusties thread..👀I defo think and some others as well.
I thought we were the trolls.... LOL!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Evening all 😘 I hope you have all had a lovely day, just seen Lionel Blair has died 😢 RIP Lionel ❤

• Sad
You mean you don't have a spare kettle??? **sarcasm**

As for those wanker insulate Britain protesters, just arrest the fuckers and take them
to the nearest prison with NO COURT APPEARANCE! I hate them and what they are
doing is wrong on every level.

I thought we were the trolls.... LOL!!!
Lol, when Mum died I found no less than 4 bloody new whistling kettles you put on the gas stove, obviously squirreled away just in case her electric kettle broke 🙄🤣🤣

I agree with you. We've not had so much of that here, but the anti vaxxers have been out with their signs stood at the roadside of the busiest junctions in rush hour. 🤬 Just go away & let honest people get to work & do their bloody jobs, idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lol, when Mum died I found no less than 4 bloody new whistling kettles you put on the gas stove, obviously squirreled away just in case her electric kettle broke 🙄🤣🤣

I agree with you. We've not had so much of that here, but the anti vaxxers have been out with their signs stood at the roadside of the busiest junctions in rush hour. 🤬 Just go away & let honest people get to work & do their bloody jobs, idiots.
Lots of activity in London, I didn't see what was going on but roads were closed near parliament so
it had to be some sort of wanky protest.

• Sad
Lots of activity in London, I didn't see what was going on but roads were closed near parliament so
it had to be some sort of wanky protest.
Frickin dickheads. Do none of them have jobs? Are they all benefit claimants, to have the spare time all day to do this crap? 🤬

Reactions: 3
I was watching the Hairy Bikers tonight and I swear we saw a chicken and man fall in love. They went to get some eggs and visited some amazing chickens. The dark haired one with glasses tenderly held a chicken and she was hypnotised as he stroked her. Bless her.

No, no spare kettle although I was reluctant to go electric and now it’s conked out. I made myself a coffee this afternoon and haven’t learnt the knack of boiling water in a saucepan as it was stone cold. Oh well.

Night all, God bless

• Heart
I was watching the Hairy Bikers tonight and I swear we saw a chicken and man fall in love. They went to get some eggs and visited some amazing chickens. The dark haired one with glasses tenderly held a chicken and she was hypnotised as he stroked her. Bless her.

No, no spare kettle although I was reluctant to go electric and now it’s conked out. I made myself a coffee this afternoon and haven’t learnt the knack of boiling water in a saucepan as it was stone cold. Oh well.

Night all, God bless
Harri, I do love you. But look, you have to put the heat on under the saucepan first lovely, then watch the pan till the water bubbles. Then it's hot enough 😘

Reactions: 2
Frickin dickheads. Do none of them have jobs? Are they all benefit claimants, to have the spare time all day to do this crap? 🤬
Problem is they are blocking the roads and tapping the limited resources of the Police, how can the Police protect the public
if they are bleeping about with these morons?

Reactions: 2
Problem is they are blocking the roads and tapping the limited resources of the Police, how can the Police protect the public
if they are bleeping about with these morons?
Its ridiculous. My bro is a trucker, they got caught up in the tit the other week. A man in a car near him felt unwell, the ambulance couldn't even get through for ages to see to the poor chap. 🤬

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.