Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I don’t want to nag, it’s just forwarned is for armed so to speak and we all care about you.

Take care
I know thank you,at least I have my boy,!the guys in factory love him etc..well,he was bought up in there as a kitten..as I walked in factory I see a gorgeous little tortie girl,I said ‘is she being looked after’😢then see another puss.oh dear..Little tabby girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know what you mean,it’s just difficult if you haven’t people near you.
Bless you Dolly ❤😘 sorry you had a nightmare, good job the factory boys were there hey, am sure anyone would have helped you in that situation xx I understand what you mean, you're just like my Mum was, you might have lots of people living near you but if you don't know anyone really, really well or they're not 'closely trusted' friends then you wouldn't give them keys or have them in. I am glad you're ok now.

Hope everyone else is bearing up today 👽🤗❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know thank you,at least I have my boy,!the guys in factory love him etc..well,he was bought up in there as a kitten..as I walked in factory I see a gorgeous little tortie girl,I said ‘is she being looked after’😢then see another puss.oh dear..Little tabby girl.
I get so angry that cats not loved after.😩

I’m so sorry but I’m still angry with myself..I have phoned my neighbour next door to tell her man in her garden etc..she was fine..I’m so cross with myself..the feeling when you close the door !😩

Bless you Dolly ❤😘 sorry you had a nightmare, good job the factory boys were there hey, am sure anyone would have helped you in that situation xx I understand what you mean, you're just like my Mum was, you might have lots of people living near you but if you don't know anyone really, really well or they're not 'closely trusted' friends then you wouldn't give them keys or have them in. I am glad you're ok now.

Hope everyone else is bearing up today 👽🤗❤😘
Yes Facey..there is a lovely lady next door but one to me..she has two little boys,she is lovely..she bought me round at Christmas 3 beautiful mince pies,all in sealed proper hygiene bag..and they were best I had ever tasted..

Last edited:
  • Heart
E0FD7C33-11BF-4AEB-BDB6-BD39AAEE0B57.png

Just seen this in the Mail. Fuming!!! What the duck is wrong with people these days. Words fail me

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Flippin' 'eck I've been trying to get on here since yesterday afternoon! Kept getting 'Oops can't be found'. I was beginning to sweat, thinking we'd been banned to the fiery depths of hell or maybe somewhere even worse, like Skanky's bedroom 😳😳 anyhoo I'm off back to page 15 to catch up with perfume, piles & hairy arses. See you soon 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I get so angry that cats not loved after.😩

I’m so sorry but I’m still angry with myself..I have phoned my neighbour next door to tell her man in her garden etc..she was fine..I’m so cross with myself..the feeling when you close the door !😩

Yes Facey..there is a lovely lady next door but one to me..she has two little boys,she is lovely..she bought me round at Christmas 3 beautiful mince pies,all in sealed proper hygiene bag..and they were best I had ever tasted..
Don't be cross with yourself, it's an accident, everyone's done either that or something like it at some point. Let it go lovely, honestly, there's no harm done to anyone is there, the boys sorted you out so it's all good now, bless your heart ❤😘 my door handle once broke, both my doors were locked, I had to wait 2 hours sat in my car on my drive for a locksmith, with a bored child and a load of shopping melting 🤣🤣 it's just one of them things Dolly 😘

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Flippin' 'eck I've been trying to get on here since yesterday afternoon! Kept getting 'Oops can't be found'. I was beginning to sweat, thinking we'd been banned to the fiery depths of hell or maybe somewhere even worse, like Skanky's bedroom 😳😳 anyhoo I'm off back to page 15 to catch up with perfume, piles & hairy arses. See you soon 😘
They won’t bann us..I’m sure Mods are lovely on here better than any other forums.❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Don't be cross with yourself, it's an accident, everyone's done either that or something like it at some point. Let it go lovely, honestly, there's no harm done to anyone is there, the boys sorted you out so it's all good now, bless your heart ❤😘 my door handle once broke, both my doors were locked, I had to wait 2 hours sat in my car on my drive for a locksmith, with a bored child and a load of shopping melting 🤣🤣 it's just one of them things Dolly 😘
I know,I just felt oh duck,bollocks.🤣

• Haha
I know,I just felt oh duck,bollocks.🤣
I locked myself out only a couple of weeks ago 🙈 Luckily I had child number 4 with me....so up through the open porch window they went 🤣
It's easy done Dolly my lovely. So nice that the factory chap helped you 🙂

I love Nigella recipes. I've watched all her programs & have all her books. I'm going to see her at the end of November....I'm so excited.

I feel the need to share this. It's my friends sister's dog. This is how he goes down the stairs every time. His poor balls 🙈🤣

• Haha
This is a true story. On my first day at work I got lost. It was a big building with loads of corridors and lots of security ie you couldn’t just walk in a room. I had gone to the loo during training and lost myself on the way back. I swear it took me half an hour to get sorted I was nearly in tears until somebody saw me through the window.

• Haha
  • Heart
This is a true story. On my first day at work I got lost. It was a big building with loads of corridors and lots of security ie you couldn’t just walk in a room. I had gone to the loo during training and lost myself on the way back. I swear it took me half an hour to get sorted I was nearly in tears until somebody saw me through the window.
Oh bless you. This would be me! I get lost in big department stores & shopping centres where everything looks the same, I end up not knowing which way I came from or where to go, i'm terrible! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh bless you. This would be me! I get lost in big department stores & shopping centres where everything looks the same, I end up not knowing which way I came from or where to go, i'm terrible! 🤣🤣
It wasn’t meant to be a funny story I was so stressed because it was my first day and I was taking in all the information of the job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi from Pom 🥰

Going to give up the Krustie thread for abit as I'm now active on four threads and finding it a struggle to read them all..I've already cut down reading every message on the Meghan thread.
I be lurking on and off in the future but at the moment the four threads are taking hours of my time.

Time to log of to eat.. getting later for making my dinner.

Love Pom 🥰❤❤💖😘 xx.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi from Pom 🥰

Going to give up the Krustie thread for abit as I'm now active on four threads and finding it a struggle to read them all..I've already cut down reading every message on the Meghan thread.
I be lurking on and off in the future but at the moment the four threads are taking hours of my time.

Time to log of to eat.. getting later for making my dinner.

Love Pom 🥰❤❤💖😘 xx.
Bless you my lovely 👽🤗❤😘 you just keep up with what you can, nobody will mind ❤ don't make yourself poorly again trying to keep up, look after you first. Lots of love 🐾😘😘 xx

• Heart
I'm sorry I've not been on here much today, I'm feeling a little under the weather...
So I'm hoping to have an early night and come back all guns blazing tomorrow😁

Dolly, I want to know about this 20 year old?

Night all🥰😘xx

• Heart
I'm sorry I've not been on here much today, I'm feeling a little under the weather...
So I'm hoping to have an early night and come back all guns blazing tomorrow😁

Dolly, I want to know about this 20 year old?

Night all🥰😘xx
Hope you feel better tomorrow 👽🤗❤😘

• Heart
Bless you my lovely 👽🤗❤😘 you just keep up with what you can, nobody will mind ❤ don't make yourself poorly again trying to keep up, look after you first. Lots of love 🐾😘😘 xx
Thanks for been understanding my friend 🥰❤💖🤗😘👽🐾 xx..I always worry if I let people down. I do like to dip in and out when I can. I be on again in the near future, maybe add a few more pics. 🥰💖❤😘👽🐾 xx
Lots of love to you too 💖💖💖😘👽 xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.