Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JakeM

VIP Member
Me too, they want to feckin shut up!! 🤣❤
I’m a terrible sleeper so I doubt I’ll sleep much tonight. It’ll just be Tattle and music until these bloody fireworks stop. On the music topic, what is everyone listening to?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
I know, have we accidentally been in the same room together?...I'm blaming you😂 my chest sounds like I smoke 50 a day! I've done a few tests I'm fine though. I feel more lethargic than anything that's pissing me off because I'm bad enough already😬
Hope you feel better soon my lovely xx
Same!!! And I've hurt my back due to coughing etc. Right, enough of my pity party!! **Slaps own wrists** :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Getting ready for the work Halloween bash! Jersey Boy missed 2 flights today stuck on M25 so I'm not going to see him until tomorrow- thank goodness there is a buffet on as I'm starving @Facehugger !!! Ha ha :D! No fancy dress for me - going as myself which is scary stuff indeed!! :eek::eek::eek:
Enjoy your evening y'all!! :love:🥰
Oh no, bloody hell, I hope he gets home eventually ❤😘 and thank god you'll be fed in his absence 🤣 have fun lovely 🥂🥂 xx

• Heart

VIP Member
Not had one in yonks. Love the espresso though- don't do milk in anything :sick:
I like a flat white, mainly because it's a smaller coffee, fewer bathroom breaks.
I had a cappuccino a few days ago on the way home from work, really good.

VIP Member
My advice to 265 don’t look at internet with symptoms they’ll be telling you you’re pregnant next! Seriously wait for the doctor to tell you,
No need to worry, the internet is a useful tool and gave me the information I needed.
The information I found via the NHS website was useful.

I hope it's not a long wait for your appointment 🤞
Even though they found nothing, were they able to rule anything out?

I've had a lump in my throat for about 4 years. I got it checked out with blood tests, scan, FNA.it turned out to be nothing to be worried about. But I have to keep an eye on it for any changes.
I nearly always get a swollen lymph node behind my ear when I'm ill or going to be ill. It's about the size of a marble & can be really painful to touch. It's been like that ever since I had glandular fever. Up until then I was very rarely ill. Glandular fever absolutely shattered my immune system 😕
Interesting, good to know, shame your immune system is Donald ducked.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Looking fab Captain - enjoy !! 🥰 Jersey Boy is doing a beef Bourginon today with creamed potatoes and veg. It's smelling amazing already but not impressed that he's used a wine from the "for best " section of the wine rack !! 🍷🍷
A wine rack?😳😳😳😳mine would be empty..no chance🤣Lovely though Bourginon,Love it,you do need a good wine though.🤣

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
I did read that somewhere! Not such the girl next door but the one in the next cubicle...
Brilliant! 🤣 there was another rumour going around where Gino D'acampo was cutting her a line of coke and she squealed 'what are you doing? You could get at least 4 lines out of that!'. There was also the infamous interview on The One Show where she seemed to be absolutely sozzled.

• Haha
  • Wow

Gullri

VIP Member
Good Morning ☕ Sorry about that sloppy post last night-it’s was the sleeping pill talking😄
@Dollylovesshoes do you have home insurance that could help to pay for the new locks and new front door 🔐?

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Dolly is there a way I can send you the doll you would love her and look after her?

I love that Harry ❤

Did you take Needlework as an exam? You are very good at it
No, I was ruddy useless! I did CSE home economics and we had to make a skirt. I got stuck on doing a French seam and one lesson I swear I was sat in front of my machine doing nothing! I think the teacher was poorly. Mum made the skirt for me in the end. I have only been sewing a couple of years but love doing it. Only thing is I do something ok then make a complete cock up!

Cheers me dear.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Tea? You've not long had your dinner 🤣🐷🤣😘

It's sorted now lovely 👽🤗❤😘🐾 I'm so glad, at least you know what to do now & as long as you build in some rest time out, you'll be ok my friend 😘 xx

She's lovely Jake, I love it when they lie with their back legs stretched out like that, my big fella does it too. Hope Dave is ok as well ❤
Glad it's sorted 💖😃🥰🤗🐾👽😘 xx.
Thank you my friend, I'm also learning all the time on my health so every little helps. I am lucky as been on tattle is my favourite when resting 💕❤💖🥰🤗🐾👽😘 xx

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Problem is they are blocking the roads and tapping the limited resources of the Police, how can the Police protect the public
if they are fucking about with these morons?
Its ridiculous. My bro is a trucker, they got caught up in the shit the other week. A man in a car near him felt unwell, the ambulance couldn't even get through for ages to see to the poor chap. 🤬

• Sad

Facehugger

VIP Member
That’s not the full story
A it was my first day at work I was stressed and training and nearly in tears

B I said I did not tell the story to be funny but open and honest yet other people still laughed
Ah, there you are! Well, I did say sorry even though my post after yours was laughing at me not you 🤷🤷

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Grrr, that way she is always looking into the distance or to the side
She's starting to look like the joker when she smiles. And I wish she'd do something with her hair
but she does! Her and Davina colour their own barnets dontcha know! ;)

Talking about phone lines, my area is going digital!!

We had been upgraded to fibre to the house a while back, now BT will switch us over
to digital which means I have to do fuck knows what to my equipment..... I already have
the correct hub that BT supplied for the fibre upgrade.

Why the fuck makes her think we want to know this????
Fibre optic? Whats that? I think ours here is clockwork because its absolutely useless despite Macron making an election pledge that everyone in France would have access to fibre optic within two years - and guess what? We are still waiting! They excavated the nearest big town two months ago to install it but as yet it has not crept the 10ks to our hamlet, thus we wait...........................

Our is so bad that it will only support one device at a time regardless of extra hubs or whatever so if OH is glued to his Xbox (like he will be tomorrow when his new Call of Duty comes out) theres no way I'll get access at all, indeed the download alone for this game took more than TWO DAYS to complete! Being in a valley the phone signal is also diabolical so if you want to use your mobile you have to stand by the front gate to get a connection and thats great fun when its raining :(, likewise you cannot stream anything to watch on telly because it glitches all over the place or takes days to download. We tried satellite internet too which was also an abject failure due to all the trees and the hillsides - we have just had to live with it and resign it to the joys of country life :)

Last edited: