Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Yes Delia is good she’s lovely and a great cook. Have watched her many times.
almost feel like asking your real name but I know you shouldn’t do that on here.

Anyway, Dolly I’ve got to go, I’ve got washing on, trying to sew and feed the cat so I’m all over the place. Take care and speak to you later me little sausage x
Well I can give you a clue 👀 people shorten my name,so that’s the clue.🤣 Yes must feed puss.❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Facehugger

VIP Member
I do feel better today, yesterday was a bit of strain but for now I'm doing okay.

I hope you are better now after your fall, I had a fall myself recently which really messed me up
for a day or so.

Okay you asked for it...............

View attachment 863365

I actually have trousers to match the slippers.
Oh blimey. Well I don't know what to say other than you look a right Bobby dazzler in that getup!! 🤣🤣😘

I'll be ok, I'm always bare legged so got road rash hands & knees, fell badly on right elbow so I'll have to see how that is in a couple of days, I can't get my cup up to my gob with that arm at the minute 🤣 Thanks @Harrigan I'll be fine 😘

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Lovely! I'd be happy with a plate full of veg and gravy- as long as I had mint sauce too!! The wine rack is full of some lovely wines- well, it was! Another bottle has now been opened. We have wines in different categories depending on who is coming round 😍 😍 . After yesterdays shenanigans, we'll have to lock it away when our cleaning lady comes!! We once came back and found her asleep on our bed! Like Goldilocks- awkward!!

Not sure, she wasn't here long enough for us to decide! She rang the wrong apartment for starters and fell into the wall coming in. Yikes. I let him deal with it!! 😬
Look after that arm! ❤
Oh my gawd, what the hell! Asleep on your bed? 🤣🤣🤭 I hope she'd cleaned up first! 🤣🤣😘

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
I lost my mum 8 years ago, my best friend❤
Mum was 53. I have always struggled but that nearly finished me. I had to stop grieving every day, I was damaging my family and myself.
Anyway, I'm on a learning process.

Take care,
The lady with funky boots❤

Oh part of this message will self destruct in 3 2 1

Harri?😂
Sorry about your Mum Mrs E ❤😘 I'll just give you a great big 👽🤗❤😘 I lost mine last year, 7th December. I shan't go into it but sometimes you've just got to put yourself first and stop trying to process it because it's too hard, there aren't any answers, nothing will change what happened & it is detrimental to your own sanity. Lots of love Mrs 😘

Reminds me of our 5 min challenge to put our faces up for 5 minutes. It's a gorgeous photo!!
That was funny, I kept missing everyone's photos 🤣🤣 think you had to put yours up again didn't you, when divvy me was concentrating 🤣🤣

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning all!
Morning dolly, I love sloths too. My nephew is obsessed with them an loves to tell me all about them when he comes here...so many facts. Anyway for my birthday my nephew got me this 😂 Bless View attachment 832939

Morning harri, so if dolly is getting the nickname sausage then what's mine going to be?
Your dreams are interesting🤭

Have a good day all😘
Morning MrsEms,

Aw what a cute mug! Sloths are very in at the mo, they even have some Christmas fabric with them on it!

Ooh, let me think about it? You’re a very classy lady known for her baking and boots. What about Cinders? Or Dot? I’m thinking and you won’t remember years ago there used to be a programme on TV called Farmhouse Kitchen. The presenter was Dorothy Sleightholme. Cue twee music and old fashioned flowered pinnies. What do you think?

My ruddy worktop you’re not supposed to use bleach but has to as the seal has gone mouldy.
oh well.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
You're welcome, just keep taking one day at a time. It's not worth making yourself worse worrying about tomorrow, or next week, I know too well that's easier said than done though. I always know when you're a bit down, it's bizarre, not anything you say but just can tell. I'm always here for you, get that Meno over & done with and then I reckon you'll feel a lot better. 👽🤗❤😘🐾🐾 Xx
Thank you 🥰💖💕❤🤗😘🐾👽 xx.
Very true, I get optimistic some days but then if I'm pessimistic everything in bleak.
Yep I think the meno isn't helping, esp as alot of symptoms are similar so don't know which is which lol.
Love Pom ❤🤗💖💕🥰😘👽🐾 xx

@Pom Bear *hugs* I also have an underactive thyroid. Been diagnosed 5 years now and still have all the symptoms. Thyroid UK has some great information. I'm 35 and feel like I'm over 70
Pom hugs to you Penguin 🥰💕💖🤗😘 xx.
I'm sorry to hear how much your suffering and how your feeling..it's awful. Thanks on the Thyroid info and I hope things get better for you 💖❤🤗🥰💕❤😘 xx

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Oh bugger it, is it Sunday you're off? I thought it was 20th, I'm such a silly numpty. I've not been on the megan one this week. It's ok when it's a laugh but all the long winded American politics just takes time scrolling past. Hope you're ok and feeling ready and set to go away, and you enjoy your time, at your own pace. Lots of love sweetheart 👽🤗❤😘🐕‍🦺🐾xx
Looool 🤗😘 xx Yep Sunday and get back Thursday afternoon and be back online Thursday night 🥰❤🤗🐾👽😘 xx.
Yep I've noticed that on the Meghan thread with the politics, also I'm not into any court cases etc. I miss Scotch Mist but that's about it..Freda I would miss too but she is taking a break she said on there,been quite a few weeks now.

I get abit nervous due to health and also not flown since Madrid Oct 2019..lol I didn't even know tattle existed back then! Though the good news is I'm getting more excited as well which gives me abit more energy..will do everything tomorrow on and off thoughout the day and of course be on here too 🥰💖🤗🐾👽😘 xx
Thank you very much my friend 💖❤🥰🤗🐾👽😘 xx. I add a few pics when I'm back again.

She’s fast asleep on the bed at the moment. He’s lying on the floor, moved my leg and the bugger jumped off 🤣 it’s gone quiet here now too. A few every 10 minutes but nowhere near as bad as a few hours ago.

Thank you Pom. they usually calm down in the days after. Hopefully it’s the same this year 🤞 hope you have a brilliant holiday ❤
Good to hear she's getting relaxed enough to fall asleep 🥰❤🤗😘 xx.
Loool at her jumping when you moved your leg 😄❤ Thank you 🥰🤗❤😘 xx I be catching up when I'm back on my favourite three threads..the Loz one really made me laugh today lol 😅🥰🤗❤😘 xx

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning folks,hope all ok.

Ems hope you are feeling better and Penguin,any other Krusties that are under the weather hope you all feel better.Sewer as well.

Harri hope you are ok as well,hope not too upset with neighbour Be careful my love.❤

• Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Antibiotics do work with me, I've had a few courses for dental issues over the years so if it's down to my glands I should be fine,
That's good to hear, might be worth having a check-up on the teeth, in case it's that. Also, I don't look like my Avi. 😬

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Afternoon you lovely lot 👽🤗❤😘 hope you're all ok today. @265 pleased you're getting sorted, bet you feel better that yesterday is done with.

I'm crying laughing at the thought of you sat in your Mam's slippers! I hope they're pink suede with cats on 😻🤣🤣

Sorry I didn't shout you all yesterday, had a bad fall coming out of work & didn't feel well at all, but I'm sure the tarmac I fell on feels a lot worse off than I do today 🤣🤣
Oh no that’s awful, hope you’re ok after the fall. Take care

there’s nothing better than a pair of cosy slippers, warms the heart or should that be the feet?

There was a fashion a while ago for these animal slippers ie the full body, which looked quite ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning y’all, how y’all d’oin’?

MrsEms, how’s your left boob? I must ask how your right boob is too in case she feels jealous, bless her.

Dolly how are you? How’s Dave?

So much going on on the KP thread this almost feels redundant but as we’ve seen, life goes on and we still have problems and so forth so it’s good to talk and feel connected.

Anyway, fingers crossed nearly finished my charity sewing so have been rushing as frankly I’m fed up to the back teeth of it and my machine keeps telling me to piss off!

Oh well, take care and enjoy your weekend

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
It is indeed and you’re right it is sweet smelling and a thing of beauty when fresh. Dads sausage I say was big it wasn’t compared to the stuff being sliced on the machine. Fresh crusty bread with fresh mortadella and I’m in heaven.
What is kleftico?
Well the Italian shop I went to back in seventies (still going) had the stuff flown in from italy every couple of days..All from Italy..

it’s Lamb but cooked for ages,with loads fresh herbs etc..potatoes as well added if wanted..tight lid so nothing escapes..back in Greece years ago robbers lived in the mountains and they’d cook it by placing ilid so tight no smell would escape so they wouldn’t be caught..just to add I don’t eat anymore haven’t done for few years.It is beautiful though.

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Night all

I’ve bleached the sink where sealing joins worktop hope it doesn’t ruin it, the silicone had gone all black and mouldy

Disappointed with Talking Pictures thought they’d be showing a horror film, I love the old horror films with Boris Karloff and Bela Lugosi

Anyway night all and God Bless
You've been more pro active than me. I will explain tomorrow🤦🏻‍♀️

I've got a very busy day, it wasn't meant to happen, never mind. Bobbing apples it is...

Night harri my lovely.
Night everyone xx❤

I did put it up about 4 times so you got it!! :ROFLMAO:
Bloody hell, I've missed you... I made cookies earlier. Been back an forth and I've missed you. Come on...❤

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
HI people, going for my chest x-ray today at a local hospital, I am amazed I was able
to get an appointment so fast. Blood test on Thursday morning so I can shoot off to
work afterwards.

I've been looking at the KP thread and what the fucking hell?? I am so confused and
that's mainly because I'm out of the loop. Same goes for that other waste of space
Lauren goodyeartyre.
I'm so glad your local hospital have been so quick with you're appointments, that's reassuring. I'm sure your phone will be buzzing away with jobs but don't forget to take it easy...and wrap up warm😘

I like that when you mentioned big lozza goodyeartyre I just got an advert for tyres🤣

Take care😊

Pleased you're getting sorted quick Captain ❤ didn't think they'd mess about, keep us informed please 🤗

@Harrigan clean the sludge out, and your filter, then run your machine empty on the hottest wash you've got, that'll sort it out. 👍👍

Hope everyone is ok tonight and taking care of yourselves 👽🤗❤😘
Hey hugger how are you? Hope you've not caught this computer virus from us🥴😘

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
My advice to 265 don’t look at internet with symptoms they’ll be telling you you’re pregnant next! Seriously wait for the doctor to tell you,

MrsEms I’m so sorry. I’m all caught up with ironing and honestly never had that problem being flat chested. Be careful! Could hub do the ironing?

I am fascinated by large busted women and I do feel fo them. There was an article with a lady she could fit her hand into her bra about 3 times! Don’t even want to think of her jogging!

ok be careful out there

• Haha