Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Bit quiet on here today

Oh well, the suns come out after a rainy start, yay!

Finished first of my Christmas advent calendars, one down, four more to go.

Morning MrsEms hope you’re ok
Please tell me if I ever upset you, I’m like a bull in a China shop at times! Take care

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Yeah, there coffee is good now!! however they have gone back to the old ways,
they no longer have the same price for a Flat White so I have discovered. In fact
their pricing has gone back to pre-pandemic prices.
Not had one in yonks. Love the espresso though- don't do milk in anything :sick:

Harrigan

VIP Member
Lol, sorry lovely ❤😘 you'll see where I'm coming from if you go back to page 1, I didn't mean to pickle your head X

Harri disappeared yesterday after telling me off for laughing at her getting lost in corridors on her way back from the loo at work. I only said that would be me, I get lost in shopping centres 🤣🤣 well, I do get lost in shopping centres, I was laughing at my own divviness when it comes to that, not laughing at her.

I even got lost getting out the Arndale in Manchester after a bomb scare, I was 5 weeks pregnant with my son, pushing Mother in a wheelchair, I still went the wrong way even with security guiding us all out. And nearly tipped Mother out as well 🤣🤣🤭 I'm terrible in places like that.
That’s not the full story
A it was my first day at work I was stressed and training and nearly in tears

B I said I did not tell the story to be funny but open and honest yet other people still laughed

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning all. Blue, hope your conference call went ok, nice to see you again Hampshire Hog.

Also nice to see ipadcharging on here, I could do with you often!

Oh yes. I did laugh at a few things recently. When I saw the conference with Boris Johnson I swear he looked like the puppet on Spitting Image, especially the hair. What on earth is going on with his hair?

Also, there was a comment in the Daily Mail about Cheryl Cole, Cheryl Tweedy, Cheryl or however she calls herself these days. The poster put something like Cheryl is kind of like a modern day Avon Lady (apparently she is flogging vitamins and other health products now).
To think she was once a respected singer (tongue back in).

cheers

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
Yes. An internal flight in the US. How the hell she's been allowed entry into there & just what Visa she's been allowed to travel on is well and truly beyond me. It's GOT to be an ESTA that she's lied on the forms. You can read all the rules around it but I know if you tick 'yes' to any of the questions on it, even for a silly little conviction years ago, it won't be allowed & you'll have to go to the embassy for an interview.
I was just thinking that. Surely they wouldn’t allow someone with a criminal record (especially one as big as hers) entry? It wasn’t even 2 months ago when she crashed her car whilst heavily under the influence of drink and drugs. Is there any evidence that she was on the flight? Could the wedding story completely made up?

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I agree with you Dolly it might have been subtle in the beginning but not anymore.

I wanted to post a photo but couldn’t. I saw the most gorgeous baby wombats. There is a wombat rescue I think in Australia. Anyway the photos were heart melting. Bless their cotton socks.
I love them and the lovely babies.Koala rescued,sweetie babes.😢

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Awww, that's so cute. Bless them 🐾🐾❤ my boy lays all stretched out along my back at night, he has to share the quilt & just his nose pokes out 🤣 they're so funny aren't they. Xx
They are amazing. Big alfred doesn't sleep on the bed at night...way too big! Little dottie does occasionally. I gave in to her last year, she became distressed after going to a dog groomers. Bloody dog groomers literally scalped her and cut her ear too, she was in an awful state😢 We were in tears! So to comfort her we let her on the bed. She's so tiny, you wouldn't know she's there!

• Heart

Gullri

VIP Member
Morning all, I'm awake and on my second cup of coffee, glad you are okay @Facehugger.

I've decided to take the week off, I think it would be far better for me to stay home in case
I get a call from the surgery or hospital. Considering what happened last week I think it
would be wise.

It's dull and murky down here in the South, I think I will give the garden a miss.
I hope it turns out well for you @265 🌻🍀 sounds good you take some time off. Try to relax and to not worry too much if possible. I know from own experience it can get really stressful when you wait for test results.

• Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Sorry my lovely, I thought i was feeling better but I got worse! I'm ok, just quiet...even at home😉 I knew I got worse and looked shit yesterday when my husband even did the evening dishes🤣
Hope you are all looking after yourselves!
😘😊
Hope you are on the mend now Ems ❤

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I've just found my original sexy jelly men picture on my phone...don't know how! It was my first avatar here, I think its coming up to a year since I joined🤔 anyway I've put it back up. It reminds me of the funny conversations with liar liar about my jelly men😊 I do miss her❤

Oh I would be lost without them. They look after me when everyone is out at work or school. If I have to go to bed they'll lay either side of me so I can't move...I'm a sandwich🤣 stops me falling out of bed. They are brilliant❤
Awww, that's so cute. Bless them 🐾🐾❤ my boy lays all stretched out along my back at night, he has to share the quilt & just his nose pokes out 🤣 they're so funny aren't they. Xx

@JakeM could you do a new thread for the captain please? We've done some thread suggestions 👍 thank you if you can, I'll bugger it up if I try cos I'm a div x

• Heart

VIP Member
I've been enjoying watching Quantum Leap, a wonderful show from the 80's.

Now on the last season and bugger me backwards, watching an episode with
a very sweet and sexy Jennifer Anniston, even back in 89 when the episode was
made, recognised her straight away. The Episode is set in 1968 so the hair she
had in the episode made her so recognisable.

Harrigan

VIP Member
I lost my mum 8 years ago, my best friend❤
Mum was 53. I have always struggled but that nearly finished me. I had to stop grieving every day, I was damaging my family and myself.
Anyway, I'm on a learning process.

Take care,
The lady with funky boots❤

Oh part of this message will self destruct in 3 2 1

Harri?😂
I’m so sorry, I don’t know what I’d do without my mum. She has always been there for me.
Bless you, I don’t know what else to say.

You take care
My name is Michael Caine. No, it’s Stef. No funky boots but lots of tops with holes in.

Speak soon lovey x

• Heart