Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Oh I'm sorry hugger, that must be still so raw for you. People say time is a healer. I think that you just get to the point that you have to learn to live with it. Hugs and love to you tooπŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜β€

I put up a daft picture of me mocking my daughter. She was taking a selfie with false lashes...I saw them on the sideboard and stuck them on! She did laugh, she sent it too her mates and I was embarrassed πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Put a photo up, I bet you're gorgeous😘
Learning to live with it is spot on my lovely, there's no point doing any other really πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ but you know. Thank you, bless you. I couldn't put a photo on, I'd scare all the witches away & we don't want all the little kids disappointed on Halloween do we 🀣🀣 seriously, I tried to change my avatar the other week & my upload photo box thingy is greyed out, no idea why 🀷 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Facehugger

VIP Member
Yes, my first ever selfie. My daughter tried and tried to show me...I just keep screwing my face up🀣

Is it ok? I don't know how to crop or whatever. I'm planning to change it shortly! Like 5 minutes😁possibly 1😬
Another gorgeous lady in the house tonight, Krew ❀

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
H
oh fucking nightmare! I dropped keys somewhere in bedroom,couldn’t find them,keys to next door where I am looking after Puss.So,had to tried findin keys couldnt find thrm.anyway had locksmith in .cost me arm and leg..oh god..all done now but..price 😩🀭Never mind I just want to make sure puss is ok!it’s my fault..πŸ™
Oh Dolly ❀😘 bless you. What did they do, just get you in or change the locks too?? Xx

• Heart

JakeM

VIP Member
She's lovely Jake, I love it when they lie with their back legs stretched out like that, my big fella does it too. Hope Dave is ok as well ❀
She gets off the sofa like that 🀣 legs stretched out and dragging herself along the floor 🀣 yes, Dave is very well. Sitting next to me while I eat 🀣❀

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I've been enjoying watching Quantum Leap, a wonderful show from the 80's.

Now on the last season and bugger me backwards, watching an episode with
a very sweet and sexy Jennifer Anniston, even back in 89 when the episode was
made, recognised her straight away. The Episode is set in 1968 so the hair she
had in the episode made her so recognisable.
I used to watch that too, didn't watch them all though. 1968 was the best year to go back to I reckon 😏🀣

• Haha

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Sorry about your Mum Mrs E ❀😘 I'll just give you a great big πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ I lost mine last year, 7th December. I shan't go into it but sometimes you've just got to put yourself first and stop trying to process it because it's too hard, there aren't any answers, nothing will change what happened & it is detrimental to your own sanity. Lots of love Mrs 😘

That was funny, I kept missing everyone's photos 🀣🀣 think you had to put yours up again didn't you, when divvy me was concentrating 🀣🀣
I did put it up about 4 times so you got it!! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Oh bless you. This would be me! I get lost in big department stores & shopping centres where everything looks the same, I end up not knowing which way I came from or where to go, i'm terrible! 🀣🀣
It wasn’t meant to be a funny story I was so stressed because it was my first day and I was taking in all the information of the job.

• Heart
  • Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
I did feel a wee bit sorry for the protestors when somebody sprayed them with ink especially this old bloke. Anyway he looked like he’d gone to a very bad tattooist!

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Oh dear, I'd go to bed myself but I've got the giggles terribleπŸ˜‚

Ok I'm going to bed, I really am😁🀭

Night harri, dolly, hugger, all...xxx

• Heart

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Yes, my first ever selfie. My daughter tried and tried to show me...I just keep screwing my face up🀣

Is it ok? I don't know how to crop or whatever. I'm planning to change it shortly! Like 5 minutes😁possibly 1😬
Reminds me of our 5 min challenge to put our faces up for 5 minutes. It's a gorgeous photo!!

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
Same here with the fireworks..been going on since 5.30pm.
I madly hate them so much. Here in Birmingham we had diwali celebrated here last night as well ( not me I mean the area) so two nights of loud fireworks..tonight seems worse though.
I have my nature app on though in ear earphones..helps abit.
Hope things ease for you and other tattle friends. β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Thanks Pom, 2 days worth sounds unbearable. Glad to hear the app is helping you ❀

• Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Harri, I do love you. But look, you have to put the heat on under the saucepan first lovely, then watch the pan till the water bubbles. Then it's hot enough 😘
My Mum doesn't have a kettle, she has one of those taps where boiling water comes out I prefer kettles though

Harrigan

VIP Member
It’s open a little bit,in the past he has gone out through the window.He is a sod,Dave sleeps on my bed for a time,then he changes where he lays,funny they are cats.bless em..Awww I’m sure Chico will sleep on your bed soon Harri,lovely he likes being with you though.

I love the witch from wizard of OZ ,real with that and the one from Snow White.
Yes cats definitely have their own personalities. Dave is a naughty boy by sounds of it bless him. Bambi, mums cat escaped through the toilet window one day, they later found her in the garage. I tell them to keep that window closed but they don’t listen.

I hope so Dolly, I love my boy to bits.

Oh which witch, The Wicked Witch of the West? Ooh Snow White witch she wasn’t nice was she?

• Heart