Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Looool πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx Yep Sunday and get back Thursday afternoon and be back online Thursday night πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx.
Yep I've noticed that on the Meghan thread with the politics, also I'm not into any court cases etc. I miss Scotch Mist but that's about it..Freda I would miss too but she is taking a break she said on there,been quite a few weeks now.

I get abit nervous due to health and also not flown since Madrid Oct 2019..lol I didn't even know tattle existed back then! Though the good news is I'm getting more excited as well which gives me abit more energy..will do everything tomorrow on and off thoughout the day and of course be on here too πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx
Thank you very much my friend πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx. I add a few pics when I'm back again.
Ah, that's so good to hear, I kind of thought you'd look forward to it more when the time came. I'd not flown for 15 years, I love the take off & landings, the bit in the middle is terribly boring though 🀣🀣 I'll speak to you tomorrow but hope you have a lovely time and enjoy yourself, I'm sure you will, bless you. Lots of love πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•β€πŸ¦ΊπŸΎ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Thanks Pom, 2 days worth sounds unbearable. Glad to hear the app is helping you ❀
You're welcome ❀ its times like this I wished I didn't live in a built up city. The app helps mostly, I admit I do have to have it at higher volume if the fireworks are very near.
πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening gang πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ my quote thing keeps buggering up again, just having a catch up.

@265 pleased you got in at the docs. Hope it all turns out to be nothing, just a swollen gland or something, best you not take any chances πŸ€—πŸ€—
@Jersey Girl oh bless you! That's a heck of a bill! I'd not have been able to find that, I'd have had to suffer it, am glad you got sorted my lovely 😘 Mrs Ems hope you feeling better today & looking after yourself. Maybe a bonus no school, at least someone else is there to help you. ❀

Hope everyone is bearing up today & anyone still under the weather is on the mend. 😘

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
This is a true story. On my first day at work I got lost. It was a big building with loads of corridors and lots of security ie you couldn’t just walk in a room. I had gone to the loo during training and lost myself on the way back. I swear it took me half an hour to get sorted I was nearly in tears until somebody saw me through the window.
Oh bless you. This would be me! I get lost in big department stores & shopping centres where everything looks the same, I end up not knowing which way I came from or where to go, i'm terrible! 🀣🀣

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
You have gorgeous eyes Mrs !! Very blue πŸ’™
Apparently so, we went away to pembrokeshire a couple of years ago. An older gentleman did comment about my big beautiful eyes outside a public house...I was wearing sunglasses at the time🀣🀣 my oldest daughter caught on straight away, husband didn't hear it. I caught on...very slowly🀣

Oh here's my other baby dog. Another rescue..one day I'll tell their stories❀

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
I'm feeling a bit better today thankyou, I think🀣
I understand about feeling up and down, don't you worry yourself about that. I feel the same, I hide behind my a painted smile and the shoes etc but I hide so much!

Dolly, you need to look after yourself. We're all here to talk, and we can now...about whatever we want, and we'll all listen❀
Can you get a reminder re your tabs? Do you use one of those tablet cases?
Im always cocking up running out of medication.

Unfortunately I’m no good at hiding things. When I think about it my depression started way back at school. I had terrible times there with bullying etc. Anyway I won’t go into it suffice to say I was miserable and cried nearly every day.

It’s true MrsEms, it’s good to talk and not worry about going off ruddy topic! Just wish I knew your real name. Oh well.
Speak soon and take care lovey

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Share some tips Harri from mum❀
Crikey could you be a bit more specific?

ok. If you want to reheat pasta, you can do it over a pan of simmering water. You only want to reheat it not cook it again or it will go like mush.

You can freeze fresh pasta. Just put it in freezer bags and when you want fresh pasta pop into boiling salted water to cook for about 3 minutes.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
My poor huggerπŸ‘½β€, gentle hugs for youπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ hope you're feeling better today. We don't just fall my lovely, we fall in styleπŸ˜‰

265, loving the slippers...there's quite a market for worn slippers on ebay if you're not going to keep themπŸ€’πŸ˜‚ happened to stumble across it once. Fecking hell people are strange.

Right now let's see what kp is doing (or not) see you soon😘
Oi 265,you are welcome to my pavers!they do lovely slippers. Comfy,I go to the shop in them..🀣no pj’s though..oh I have in past but disguised.🀣

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
Us too. I've been playing music since it got dark to keep my dogs quiet, calm. I've had enough now, the fireworks are still going!
These dickheads, do they realise after a little whoosh and bang, flash of lightning...that's Β£25. Idiots.
I’ve also got music playing and it’s made them a bit more relaxed, thankfully. They’ve been going off here for around 6 hours now and they usually stop around 1AM. I can’t imagine how our poor pets are feeling if we’re sick of them 😞

Glad to hear your dogs are relaxed and calm ❀

• Heart

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Oh lord, the daft bloody bint!! I'm imagining a potty, puddled, piddled woman in her 60's, lipstick all askew & hip flask in her handbag now 🀣🀣
She's about 4 foot 10, early 40's and lethal with a mop!! Not sure what yesterday was all about- I don't want to lose her if an isolated incident but we need to keep eye on it now. He was on about giving her a pay rise in January as she's so good - normally! 😬

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Oh dear Harri! I know how you feel,I’m so low at times my darling sisinlaw always worry about me,but I don’t tell her everything..I keep lots of it to meself…I get so depressed at times..but you carry on etc..Try to hide things.. to be honest though I’m glad I’m not with anyone..I just get on with it.. yes I worry about me wobbly legs etc..cant get in shower these days,cost me a fortune to have bathroom designed..oh well..never mind..I have to be honest ever since my sis died..it took its toll on me. We were so close..
anyyway stop it Dolly.. πŸ€“

Oh,just going through my memory of years ago,remembering some journalists..!I honestly have to own up and say loved Lynda Lee Potter,she interviewed loads of β€˜stars’ she despised Lulu which can understand..Elaine Paige..and few others..She was lethal but I loved it.Honest reports.

Oh god yes remember Nigel Dempster…he could be lethal as well.
You need to talk to somebody at times Dolly, someone who understands you. My mum understands me I’d be lost without her.
I’m so pleased you got your bathroom done, you need it. My neighbour who I worry about, she too doesn’t use bath for fear of falling over, like you she is wobbly on her legs and on lots of medication.
I’m so sorry Dolly, if only we lived near I would try to help, you’re such a lovely lady. Please talk to someone if you need help.
I remember Nigel he was the posh one, don’t remember Lynda so much but she was very brave in her illness.
If you talk about your fears it does help.
Take care lovey say hi to Dave please x

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
What about Delia?Thats good after Delia Smith,love her cook books.Watched her BBC cooking series all those years ago.

I Think he did in his own way.❀
Yes Delia is good she’s lovely and a great cook. Have watched her many times.
almost feel like asking your real name but I know you shouldn’t do that on here.

Anyway, Dolly I’ve got to go, I’ve got washing on, trying to sew and feed the cat so I’m all over the place. Take care and speak to you later me little sausage x

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning harri and dolly, morning all😘
Harri your little stocking you've made it lovely! I used to make little felt ones for my children when they were little...still have them in the loftπŸ€” With the amount of kids stuff we have in our loft I'm surprised the ceiling hasn't fallen through! I must sort it outπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

What's up this morning dolly? What's heating up the pissπŸ™
Morning MrsEms hope you’re ok

Thank you dear. Ah lovely love using felt too it doesn’t fray! Lol, I know what you mean about loft. I say to the hub, if you’re not using it put it in the loft. The result is a load of rubbish or cardboard boxes covered in dust!

Did you eat the pavlova?

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
My quote thingy has gone funny again, I'll clear my cookies in a minute, @265 thank you, here's a lovely hug for you β€πŸ€— I'm glad you're taking time off. Riding a bike worrying about stuff isn't good, so you're best off at home. In the warm in your slippers 🀣

@Pom Bear I'm so pleased you were able to enjoy your holiday, I think when you come back you sleep heavier back in your own bed and the first 2 or 3 days back from anywhere I'm always knackered! 🀣 And flights with the cabin pressures do funny things, however long the flight is, it might be a bit of that too. Anyhow, at least you know you can cope somehow so the thought of going again won't get you so worried next time (and next year for your big hol) hopefully πŸ‘½β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸΎπŸΎ xx

@Jersey Girl thank you lovely, ❀😘y elbow & arm is the same colour as your frillies drawer at the minute, 50 shades of La Perla 🀣🀣😘 oh no, fucks sake, that's not good is it! Do you mean morning voddy for breakfast shitfaced or still shitfaced from the night before? I bet that was awkward 🀣🀭
Thank you πŸ₯°β€πŸ’•πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜xx.
Yep never thought of that, I think the excitement keeps us going then back home your body takes a while to adjust. It's made me more confident I can do my hoildays again, allowing for some recovering the days after.
I am looking forward to going again already lol πŸ˜„ xx
Hope you get your quote button sorted. Love Pom πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart

Wilkco

VIP Member
He's bringing you a present to show he loves you. My cat fetched me in a budgie a few weeks ago. Must have caught it in the garden. Slightly injured but not life threatening. Cost me 80 quid by taxi to the late night vet. I could have put it safe till morning and took it to my local vets but it was my daughters 50th next day and we were out early for the day. He also fetched in a bag of sausages once
I do not mind the presents of small mice as long as he does not put them on my bed. :ROFLMAO: One day he left a large dead rat in the hall.:eek:

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Oh dear sorry you two are feeling rough Jesrsy & Mrs E. You both need Brandy πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒ here's one each to sterilise the bastard germs ❀😘
Oh yes, courvoirsier (spelling maybe wrong). My grandmother's main diet was courvoursier, fair play she looked good on it🀣

• Haha
  • Heart