Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
My late much adore Italian friend ate everything, eels, snails etc. He once had a go at making torrone but was really making brittle. You needed a hammer to break it up!
Well,one of the most best like loved east Enders dish is Pie,mash and eels with liquor.my god it’s adored by most Enders.

Dolly give us your address I’ll send you one.

Did you see that story of the lady 80 odd who married a bloke from Egypt much younger?
Yes,a very,very sad lady.Good grief.

Reactions: 5

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Ahhhh I forgot to answer Harri’s question,yes Harri Farmer Giles are cockney for piles,hence being called farmers.🤣 sorry Harri.

So what’s for din dins then? I can’t be effin bothered tbough..WTF can I have?🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
She will have to settle for a coffee- there will never be a tea bag in my home!! :sick: :sick: She will definitely message Jersey Boy tomorrow mortified and she will be worried too, we'll use that as our opportunity to gently talk to her. Sigh, I'm not good dealing with stuff like this and I'm praying it was a one off. 🙏
Oh, a girl after my own heart, no tea bags here too 🤢🤢 indeed!!! Yeah, let good old Jersey boy deal with it, sometimes they're better at it, fingers crossed it was her birthday or something and she'd been on an all nighter. You must keep us updated, I'm invested now 🤣😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
I agree with you Dolly it might have been subtle in the beginning but not anymore.

I wanted to post a photo but couldn’t. I saw the most gorgeous baby wombats. There is a wombat rescue I think in Australia. Anyway the photos were heart melting. Bless their cotton socks.

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Very entertaining. Better than any soap I’ve ever watched, that’s for certain 🤣
Oh yes. Mind you, Prisoner Cell Block H would do for Madam, she's gearing up to be the second Lizzie Birdsworth and Car Wash is a bit of a 'Doreen'. 🤣🤣

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I knew what you meant Dolly. I love both but I have to put the icing sugar on the pandoro makes it taste nicer!

tea with brandy? I think it will go better with coffee. Dolly I have the most gorgeous cake I make chocolate sponge soaked in coffee with mascarpone coffee cream filling, smothered in the stuff and last couple of times I covered in chocolate ganache!
Ooh recipe please. X

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
My poor hugger👽❤, gentle hugs for you🤗😘 hope you're feeling better today. We don't just fall my lovely, we fall in style😉

265, loving the slippers...there's quite a market for worn slippers on ebay if you're not going to keep them🤢😂 happened to stumble across it once. Fecking hell people are strange.

Right now let's see what kp is doing (or not) see you soon😘
Thanks Mrs E 👽🤗❤😘 oh indeed, I reckon it was a proper Gemma Collins Dancing on Ice full of grace & poise spectacular 🤣🤣 I once for a laugh put my son's dirty sweaty wrecked PE trainers in Ebay. I had folks from all over sending me ridiculous offers 🤣 it was hilarious. I ended the listing & put them in the bin 🤣🤣

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
Awww, bless. I bet she feels safe on your bed, mine does, he thinks my bedroom is his bloody kennel. Hope they'll be ok, am sure you'll look after them till the horrible things are finished with. It's gone quiet here now thankfully. ❤😘
She’s fast asleep on the bed at the moment. He’s lying on the floor, moved my leg and the bugger jumped off 🤣 it’s gone quiet here now too. A few every 10 minutes but nowhere near as bad as a few hours ago.
Thank you 💖🤗🥰❤😘 xx.
Sorry to hear Nell was scared tonight. Hopefully that be the last of the main fireworks tonight and less or none for you tomorrow 😘 xx.
Love from Pom 🥰 xx
Thank you Pom. they usually calm down in the days after. Hopefully it’s the same this year 🤞 hope you have a brilliant holiday ❤

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Dolly, give us your address I can send you one with a large salami attached!

In Italy there is La Befana where the witch gives gifts to children that have been good. That’s at Christmas though.
Awwwww I love witches Harri!did you see my post earlier about the book I had as a kid? Lent it to my cousin.never got it back,it is so rare the book..Itvwas called Witches Hollow.lOh god I loved it.

Dolly, give us your address I can send you one with a large salami attached!

In Italy there is La Befana where the witch gives gifts to children that have been good. That’s at Christmas though.
Awwww how fabulous..

• Heart

VIP Member
Lol, when Mum died I found no less than 4 bloody new whistling kettles you put on the gas stove, obviously squirreled away just in case her electric kettle broke 🙄🤣🤣

I agree with you. We've not had so much of that here, but the anti vaxxers have been out with their signs stood at the roadside of the busiest junctions in rush hour. 🤬 Just go away & let honest people get to work & do their bloody jobs, idiots.
Lots of activity in London, I didn't see what was going on but roads were closed near parliament so
it had to be some sort of wanky protest.

• Sad

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Hi Dolly, the photos not that clear I’m afraid. I could see you doll without the eyes and the gorgeous cat picture.
Yes that’s dear bunny,had her years my friend in states bought it for me for Easter.That’s my darling Lucy,painting of her… 😢

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning, Warning, Fawning, Dawning, Adorning, Snoring, Boring,

no, no hidden meaning just looking at rhyming words,

hope you’re all ok,
MrsEms sweetheart so sorry about yesterday. Please take care and rest I think you’ve been overdoing it.

Penguin missing the Pixie photos she is so beautiful,

I’ve made Christmas cake this morning I use brandy in mix and then brandy to soak,

Take care and have a good day
PS Kevin sends his love 🥕

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Awwwww I love jelly,my sisin law made a jelly for me when I spent a Chrimbo day (just after Xmas) with her and hub..jelly and cream 😋😋I used to like eating jelly out of the packet as well.

• Heart

VIP Member
OFFLINE - Can someone start the new thread please.. Tea Time and TV Time.