Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Bless you my lovely friends Pom & Jakey, I hope they don't go on too long for you. The bastards will be at it again tomorrow no doubt πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ xx

I'm watching Four in a Bed, lol! Lads on a sleepout shift so it's me and the animals tonight, who thankfully don't give a stuff about the whizzpoppy noisy things xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Facehugger

VIP Member
Yeah, they’re the worst for it. Thankfully I live in a quiet area as I couldn’t imagine how noisy it is in a city at the moment 😞

They usually go on for about a week around here, although it does get quieter every night. Dave is fine with the fireworks but poor Nell hates them. I opened the door to let them out and a huge bang came out of nowhere, she ran right back in and hasn’t been off my bed since. She’s fearless until it comes to fireworks 🀣❀

Hope it gets better for you both πŸ€—
Awww, bless. I bet she feels safe on your bed, mine does, he thinks my bedroom is his bloody kennel. Hope they'll be ok, am sure you'll look after them till the horrible things are finished with. It's gone quiet here now thankfully. ❀😘

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Evening all. So, still feeling rubbish and stupidly struggled through work- idiot I am. I'm working from home tomorrow so I won't feel bad looking like shite!! It'll all be good if I behave ;). Hope you're all okay? @MrsEms, You sound like you have same as me- copycat!!! :love::love::ROFLMAO:
I know, have we accidentally been in the same room together?...I'm blaming youπŸ˜‚ my chest sounds like I smoke 50 a day! I've done a few tests I'm fine though. I feel more lethargic than anything that's pissing me off because I'm bad enough already😬
Hope you feel better soon my lovely xx

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
My quote thingy has gone funny again, I'll clear my cookies in a minute, @265 thank you, here's a lovely hug for you β€πŸ€— I'm glad you're taking time off. Riding a bike worrying about stuff isn't good, so you're best off at home. In the warm in your slippers 🀣

@Pom Bear I'm so pleased you were able to enjoy your holiday, I think when you come back you sleep heavier back in your own bed and the first 2 or 3 days back from anywhere I'm always knackered! 🀣 And flights with the cabin pressures do funny things, however long the flight is, it might be a bit of that too. Anyhow, at least you know you can cope somehow so the thought of going again won't get you so worried next time (and next year for your big hol) hopefully πŸ‘½β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸΎπŸΎ xx

@Jersey Girl thank you lovely, ❀😘y elbow & arm is the same colour as your frillies drawer at the minute, 50 shades of La Perla 🀣🀣😘 oh no, fucks sake, that's not good is it! Do you mean morning voddy for breakfast shitfaced or still shitfaced from the night before? I bet that was awkward 🀣🀭

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I've decided that colleagues will point and say " oh, here's that witch from HR " πŸ§™β€β™€οΈ... without fancy dress!!! :love:🀭

Oh lovely Pom. Don't apologise- EVER!! We are all here for each other. Xx πŸ₯° ❀
Haha, well if they do say that you can tell them their P45 will be in the post first thing Monday morning 🀣🀣😘

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Yeah, they’re the worst for it. Thankfully I live in a quiet area as I couldn’t imagine how noisy it is in a city at the moment 😞

They usually go on for about a week around here, although it does get quieter every night. Dave is fine with the fireworks but poor Nell hates them. I opened the door to let them out and a huge bang came out of nowhere, she ran right back in and hasn’t been off my bed since. She’s fearless until it comes to fireworks 🀣❀

Hope it gets better for you both πŸ€—
Thank you πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ₯°β€πŸ˜˜ xx.
Sorry to hear Nell was scared tonight. Hopefully that be the last of the main fireworks tonight and less or none for you tomorrow 😘 xx.
Love from Pom πŸ₯° xx

Awww, bless. I bet she feels safe on your bed, mine does, he thinks my bedroom is his bloody kennel. Hope they'll be ok, am sure you'll look after them till the horrible things are finished with. It's gone quiet here now thankfully. ❀😘
Loooool sounds lovely though ❀πŸ₯°πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx.
Glad it's quieting down there too. I admit I've never liked them lol..even when I was small.

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Yes cats definitely have their own personalities. Dave is a naughty boy by sounds of it bless him. Bambi, mums cat escaped through the toilet window one day, they later found her in the garage. I tell them to keep that window closed but they don’t listen.

I hope so Dolly, I love my boy to bits.

Oh which witch, The Wicked Witch of the West? Ooh Snow White witch she wasn’t nice was she?
Yes,nasty the witch in Snow White.
079966-E9-F783-4-DC8-A0-FA-0-EA8181-ED0-AE.jpg

Yes Harri need to keep window closed..Chico sounds such a lovely puss bless him.Photo is from Halloween whitby abbey..funny earlier in the day walked to where a bandstand thing early morning,sat down and a black cat sat next to me,puss is well known in area.Bit of luck that day.

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Awww loved mortadella..Used to buy it in italian shop in Soho.That and all my fresh produce for my lasagnes etc.
I do like mortadella has to be very fresh and very thinly sliced. Dad used to buy a large whole one, sausage shaped and sliced it into thick slices, yuck.

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Wow so pretty stocking Harri! Looks great 😊 Got into sewing again a few years ago but I have no patience
Aw thank you. I’ve only been sewing a couple of years and although I love doing it I get frustrated as I keep going wrong!

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
It’s been fucking years since I have had a sausage.πŸ‘€Poor old cow I am!Nope you are not Dolly..πŸ‘πŸ™
have to argue with meself.
Dolly give us your address I’ll send you one.

Did you see that story of the lady 80 odd who married a bloke from Egypt much younger?

• Haha
  • Sick

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Afternoon all πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you're all ok today. Especially lovely @Pom Bear hope you're in a better place today, bless you, love ya lots & keep smiling my friend πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎπŸΎ xx
Hi my friend πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜xx.
Thank you very much πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ not to bad today thank you ❀ Sorry on the late reply πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€πŸ˜˜πŸ‘½πŸΎ xx.
Hope your having a nice weekend πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ₯ƒ x

Sorry about your Mum Mrs E ❀😘 I'll just give you a great big πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ I lost mine last year, 7th December. I shan't go into it but sometimes you've just got to put yourself first and stop trying to process it because it's too hard, there aren't any answers, nothing will change what happened & it is detrimental to your own sanity. Lots of love Mrs 😘

That was funny, I kept missing everyone's photos 🀣🀣 think you had to put yours up again didn't you, when divvy me was concentrating 🀣🀣
I missed the photo again too πŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘½πŸΎπŸΎ xx

@Dollylovesshoes . I can't find a pic of your Dave,so when you want add a pic I make a pic for you and the Krusties..no rush. Love from Pom πŸ₯°β€πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

What happened to kensfrillyend? I miss his pics and stories about his mom..I hope he comes back soon β€πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx.

Back Sunday night 😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart

JakeM

VIP Member
Me too. The Krustie one got me back into the Katie one again. I do pop into other threads say like the Beckham one but not enough to be active, I properly pop in and not bother again for weeks after. I rather stick to my favourite three β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
So do I. I read quite a lot of threads but I mostly just post in these 3. Night Pom ❀

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
I've just found my original sexy jelly men picture on my phone...don't know how! It was my first avatar here, I think its coming up to a year since I joinedπŸ€” anyway I've put it back up. It reminds me of the funny conversations with liar liar about my jelly men😊 I do miss her❀

They are adorable ❀
Oh I would be lost without them. They look after me when everyone is out at work or school. If I have to go to bed they'll lay either side of me so I can't move...I'm a sandwich🀣 stops me falling out of bed. They are brilliant❀

• Heart