Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
Bit quiet on here today

Oh well, the suns come out after a rainy start, yay!

Finished first of my Christmas advent calendars, one down, four more to go.

Morning MrsEms hope you’re ok
Please tell me if I ever upset you, I’m like a bull in a China shop at times! Take care
Afternoon my lovely harri, afternoon all🥰
Harri, you've never upset me. I was just worried about you yesterday! Hope you feel happier today❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Harrigan

VIP Member
Just seen that Holly Willoughby is now flogging jewellery amongst other things. The photo I saw had her looking soulfully to the side. Anyway can I tell these celebrities who are already wealthy to kindly piss off. This also goes for Eamonn and Ruth with their revitive food aid thing. You can’t tell me they do it as they believe in the product and want to help folk!

Ok calm down need to go the loo.

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Hi Dolly
I’m back from Hobbycraft long story anyway I’ve been speaking to Winnie the witch told her all about you and Dave, says she would love to come stay with you. I don’t know how to send her. Any ideas anyone?

Would you like her Dolly?
Of course I would,I also have a French lady as well,did you see my pic of bunnie.

Facehugger

VIP Member
I had my chest x-ray today, I got to the hospital 25 minutes early, I was seen straight away, in and out
the hospital no more than 5 minutes.

SO pleased things are moving so fast, I've spoken to the courier company so they know what's going
on and with luck the phone will ring with work for the morning.
Brilliant, in, done, and out! That's good, hope you get some jobs tomorrow too ❤

I'm so glad your local hospital have been so quick with you're appointments, that's reassuring. I'm sure your phone will be buzzing away with jobs but don't forget to take it easy...and wrap up warm😘

I like that when you mentioned big lozza goodyeartyre I just got an advert for tyres🤣

Take care😊

Hey hugger how are you? Hope you've not caught this computer virus from us🥴😘
I'm ok thank you lovely, just horrendously busy at work. I'm good, thankfully, I'll keep sterilising to keep the germs at bay 🥃🥃🤣😘

• Heart

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
A wine rack?😳😳😳😳mine would be empty..no chance🤣Lovely though Bourginon,Love it,you do need a good wine though.🤣
Ha ha- yes a wine rack with wine still in it!! His opinion is only to use wine that you would drink with the meal AND a Bourginon needs a decent Bordeaux . He will be bloody replacing it!!

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
All I know is she was kicked off a flight for refusing to wear a mask - I’m struggling to keep up with it all if I’m honest. Her life is like one big soap opera 🤣
Yes. An internal flight in the US. How the hell she's been allowed entry into there & just what Visa she's been allowed to travel on is well and truly beyond me. It's GOT to be an ESTA that she's lied on the forms. You can read all the rules around it but I know if you tick 'yes' to any of the questions on it, even for a silly little conviction years ago, it won't be allowed & you'll have to go to the embassy for an interview.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Apparently she is still waiting for his VISA to come through. It’s sad as she does love him but. She is a tiny frail thing.

• Sad

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening all! I've just been reading back. I've got to say congratulations to pingu for getting your pip, I'm so relieved for you my lovely. I'm sure that's a huge weight lifted off your shoulders, so concentrate on looking after yourself now❤
I did just giggle at the 'krusties cold lurgy' that's amongst us...who started it?😂
I've not been well. I had a seizure in the shower this morning. Flooded the ensuite again, got my ankle strapped up and look like mega-mind😬 bollocks. I don't think I'll be wearing heels for a couple of weeks...

Harri my lovely, buy a lovely kettle😁
265, you sound like you've been over working...not a good for you. Love your dinner today😘
Dolly I hope you are looking after yourself😘

Night all🥰
Bless you Mrs E 👽🤗❤😘 sorry to hear you've not had a good day, I hope you're being looked after and going to take it easy for a few days lovely. Hope you get a good night's rest, lots of love xx

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I used to do quite abit of shopping from this italian site..I still have a pair of Italian boots in a box that haven’t been worn.🤣

@MrsEms Have a nose.https://www.yoox.com/uk/women/shoponline?dept=wmrc_2111shsdt&gender=D&page=1&season=X

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
That’s an idea Dolly but Fanny was a strange character and a bit of a Gorgon whereas MrsEms is lovely. See what she says.

Aw lovely story. I love seeing animal rescue stories but some are heartbreaking.

Did the sloth say thank you?
What about Delia?Thats good after Delia Smith,love her cook books.Watched her BBC cooking series all those years ago.

I Think he did in his own way.❤

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
5 hour road trip for me today, Charente to Caen, so lots of time to Tattle and eat almond croissants 🥐. I’m loving the KP BS that the red tops are churning out like a filthy sewer piper overflowing. I’m over getting really mad and angry about her like I have in the past, just watching it all unfold with a wry smile now.
Awwwwww woo my French friend(ex chef) he makes all his own Croissants they are beautiful,god he is so clever.

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning Glory, John Dory, Jackanory, Blood and Gory, Don’t you Worry,

I can honestly say don’t know what the date is but it’s November, oh well

Hope you’re all ok. So much happening to him and her and them, but life keeps rolling alone, dunnit?

Anyway laundry day but it won’t dry in this weather so shall be using the radiators later on,

I wish you well and to have a good day,

If ever you’re bored try rhyming a few words, it’s great fun and good for the brain! Nah? I’ll get me coat….

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
The fireworks are doing my head in.
Us too. I've been playing music since it got dark to keep my dogs quiet, calm. I've had enough now, the fireworks are still going!
These dickheads, do they realise after a little whoosh and bang, flash of lightning...that's £25. Idiots.

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
She's about 4 foot 10, early 40's and lethal with a mop!! Not sure what yesterday was all about- I don't want to lose her if an isolated incident but we need to keep eye on it now. He was on about giving her a pay rise in January as she's so good - normally! 😬
Lol, sounds like Skanky! 🤣 You're so good, have a word next time, see if she'll tell you what's going on. Sit her down with a cup of tea, ask her if she needs some help, tell her you don't want to lose her. ❤😘

• Heart
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Bless you my lovely friends Pom & Jakey, I hope they don't go on too long for you. The bastards will be at it again tomorrow no doubt 👽🤗❤😘😘 xx

I'm watching Four in a Bed, lol! Lads on a sleepout shift so it's me and the animals tonight, who thankfully don't give a stuff about the whizzpoppy noisy things xx
It's seemed to have eased alot now..might get the odd one or two if unlucky.
Yep I thought that been a Saturday. It make me look forward to my hoilday more if I have it three nights on the trot.

Glad you and your pets are doing fine tonight, it's also a worry for the animals.
So tomorrow I'm on but be back on again Thursday night..I am now only on three threads, I gave the Meghan one up..was too serious and took up too much time.

The only thing I watch on tv( well online..don't have a tv) is classic Corrie and modern Corrie lol.
Love from Pom 🥰💖🤗❤🐾👽😘 xx

• Heart

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Morning Dolly...fellow suffering farmer😳😂 morning all!
I haven't tried any of the Tom Ford perfumes. I have gone through many other brands but always go back to chanel allure. I've smelt perfumes in shops and they smelt great, brought them home and doused myself in them...and end up smelling like I've pissed my pants, several times. The same perfume can smell different on other people. Strange that🤣
You have similar taste to me @MrsEms, I love Allure and also Sensuous as mentioned further down. I could happily wear Chanel Bleu too even though it's a male fragrance!! 🥰

• Heart
I've got an underactive thyroid, my Mum had it as well. I've got fibro and a few other ailments, also had Covid a few weeks back, so I live in brain fog, exhaustion and the vibe of feeling at least a zillion years old :sleep: sorry what was I saying 😊 (and some days, it's really just like that).

It helps to make sure firstly, that your dosage of thyroxine is correct. My Mum stayed the same dose, no issue, I've been down to 25mcg and up to over 200mcg. Mine changes so much, I have bloods taken every 3 months to check.

Also, some parts of the UK are more supportive, but you can get different types of thyroxine and there is also another part (can't remember this late but it's something about T3 and T4?) but they are two different things and measures in the blood checks. There is a 2nd type of medication for this, but a lot of health areas won't fund the other type. It's worth asking for a visit to the Endocrine team at your local hospital to go over your thyroid issue and ask for any recommendations/support from them.

Some diet things can help and hinder thyroid issues, so have a read up on those too.

Here's a little list.....

Nutrition
Foods to eat:
  • Foods with antioxidants: e.g. berries such as strawberries, blueberries
  • Cruciferous vegetables: e.g. broccoli, cauliflower, kale, cabbage
  • Vitamin D rich Foods: e.g. fish, egg, mushroom
  • Omega-3 fatty acid containing foods: e.g. walnut, olive oil, flaxseed
  • Calcium-rich Foods: e.g. milk, cheese

Foods to avoid:
  • Suspected food allergens such as dairy products, wheat gluten, soy, corn and artificial food additives
  • High-glycemic carbs such as white flour, sugary sweets, juices, low-fiber cereals, rice cakes and instant potatoes
  • Unhealthy fats such as red, fried and processed meats, crackers, cookies, cakes, pastries and french fries
  • Alcohol and caffeine

• Heart