Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwwwww fabulous Blue I have emailed to myself,for some reason I couldn’t copy it to notes on iPad!👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awwwwww fabulous Blue I have emailed to myself,for some reason I couldn’t copy it to notes on iPad!👀
I've made a recipe folder with screenshots of these lovely recipes.
I'm always looking for new ideas to try. I find cooking & baking therapeutic. ACTUALLY caring for my kids, neurodiverse, unschooling, house renovations, volunteering, intermittent work, health issues, pets etc leaves very little time for me. So cooking/baking is an outlet.
I'm sure many of us have similar lives. And that is why we are all so infuriated by her utterly vile lies

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There’s something very comforting about children whilst you’re on the loo.

Anybody want any Italian cooking tips? I don’t cook much but I see mum at work she’s very good.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Share some tips Harri from mum❤
Crikey could you be a bit more specific?

ok. If you want to reheat pasta, you can do it over a pan of simmering water. You only want to reheat it not cook it again or it will go like mush.

You can freeze fresh pasta. Just put it in freezer bags and when you want fresh pasta pop into boiling salted water to cook for about 3 minutes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
There’s something very comforting about children whilst you’re on the loo.

Anybody want any Italian cooking tips? I don’t cook much but I see mum at work she’s very good.
I'll beg to differ on that. Whenever I'm on ours, you can guarantee son wants the bathroom. 🙄 Every-bloody-time 🙄

Anyway, afternoon all 👽🤗❤😘 I see the Skank rubbish is like a bad dose of the shits today, just keeps coming out, and just when you think it's finished it starts all over again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'll beg to differ on that. Whenever I'm on ours, you can guarantee son wants the bathroom. 🙄 Every-bloody-time 🙄

Anyway, afternoon all 👽🤗❤😘 I see the Skank rubbish is like a bad dose of the shits today, just keeps coming out, and just when you think it's finished it starts all over again 🤣🤣
Whoops! I missed out the word hearing. Hearing children to be precise my neighbours kids. I don’t have any children. Sorry.

• Haha
Crikey could you be a bit more specific?

ok. If you want to reheat pasta, you can do it over a pan of simmering water. You only want to reheat it not cook it again or it will go like mush.

You can freeze fresh pasta. Just put it in freezer bags and when you want fresh pasta pop into boiling salted water to cook for about 3 minutes.
Well,italian cooking is soo wide,I love it..my favourite!I adore pasta but due to diabetis I have to watch,I love lasagna..my fave,Used to cook it so much..always turned out lovely.Plus many baked pasta dishes which are lovely if you live on your own.Any Italian dishes are lively and Italian restaurants my fave.My neighbour next door is Italian..Always brings me fresh parmesan cheese.🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well,the person living upstairs was sister of the seller,so she moved out last week,new owner only informed her that she didn’t want white stuff after all,she only had a day to get somebody to take the white stuff out,anyway the guys did now washing machine and oven was taken away but the bleeping fridge freezer is in my front garden still,I text the lady That had been living upstairs asked when FF was being taken away,she never text back so looks like I have to arrange for the bleeping thing to be taken away,it’s nothing to do with me!A,so I probably have to pay to have it removed.😡
Dolly that is so unfair. If it is in working order you could try freecycle. there is a website for each London Borough and people will take anything if its for free.

• Heart
Well,italian cooking is soo wide,I love it..my favourite!I adore pasta but due to diabetis I have to watch,I love lasagna..my fave,Used to cook it so much..always turned out lovely.Plus many baked pasta dishes which are lovely if you live on your own.Any Italian dishes are lively and Italian restaurants my fave.My neighbour next door is Italian..Always brings me fresh parmesan cheese.🥰🥰
Bless you. Could you eat wholewheat or gluten free pasta?
Ah, if you lived near I’d make you something. Mum is very kind and made these Italian flat breads when some friends came round. She also sometimes makes fresh pasta for neighbours.
What a lovely thing to do! Love fresh Parmesan!
I have lots of stories about bringing back food from Italy back in the day. One in particular makes me laugh but it might upset some people on here so I won’t tell it. Suffice to say the suitcases in years gone by had more foodstuff than clothing!

• Heart
I'm cooking lasagne tonight! I should be starting it shortly. I'll get a couple of bay leaves off my tree in the garden and let it all cook down with some red wine...I'll try and pour that in the ragu and not my gob🤣 I use fresh lasagne sheets now, so much easier and quicker. I'm not into parmesan but on certain dishes and in lasagne it's a must😘

• Heart
I'm cooking lasagne tonight! I should be starting it shortly. I'll get a couple of bay leaves off my tree in the garden and let it all cook down with some red wine...I'll try and pour that in the ragu and not my gob🤣 I use fresh lasagne sheets now, so much easier and quicker. I'm not into parmesan but on certain dishes and in lasagne it's a must😘
I love Lasagne. It's one of the very few things I can eat that's hot which has meat & cheese in it together 🤣 and chicken & cheese. Cold is fine, in a sandwich or something, but hot is 🤢🤮

• Haha
Someone's trying to prank me in my household...another pack of 3 red onions🤣
16351807672576591374157451234980.jpg

I'll have to put up a sign on the front garden...red onions for sale, delightfully french...but I'm in modern housing development in wales😂
I'm listening to heart radio on my alexa and have been giggling away. The question was just for fun, what was the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten. The dj did say try and keep the messages clean, we've had a few naughty ones🤣 I did lol...alot🤣

• Haha
Someone's trying to prank me in my household...another pack of 3 red onions🤣View attachment 828138
I'll have to put up a sign on the front garden...red onions for sale, delightfully french...but I'm in modern housing development in wales😂
I'm listening to heart radio on my alexa and have been giggling away. The question was just for fun, what was the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten. The dj did say try and keep the messages clean, we've had a few naughty ones🤣 I did lol...alot🤣
Salted caramel ice cream. It's the fluid of Satan's loins that stuff. Made the hairs stand up on my arms and I had to spit it out & that's saying something because Mother always drummed it into me it's rude to spit. 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
You are obviously a very good cook. Mum was born into a poor family so all her cooking is paupers dishes so to speak but still very tasty. My late next door neighbour taught her a few English dishes including Yorkshire puddings and she still makes them to this day.

• Heart
Salted caramel ice cream. It's the fluid of Satan's loins that stuff. Made the hairs stand up on my arms and I had to spit it out & that's saying something because Mother always drummed it into me it's rude to spit. 🤢🤮
I like salted caramel but I don't think I've had it as an ice cream.
I hate coffee..taste and smell to the point I actually feel physically sick...but love coffee type cakes, chocolate and ice creams lol 🥰

I also add mayonnaise to alot of things that others might not..fish finger sandwiches, Yorkshire puddings, chips, hot or cold meats etc.
I put vinegar on meat pie, perfect with mayonnaise on bread and butter.

Though the thought of buttered bread with fry up or soup turns my stomach 🤢

Some hoilday pics and I be back later 🥰

Resizer_16351861780250.jpg

Resizer_16351861780251.jpg

Resizer_16351861780252.jpg

Resizer_16351861780253.jpg

Sorry on pixels in last pic.
Love from Pom 🥰💕❤💖🤗😘👽🐾 xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Raw celery is food of the devil 🤮 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Lychees are disgusting tastes of perfume
I had to stop from gagging once when eating broth made from pigeon. The smell!
My late mother in law adored pigs trotters. No thank you whether nails painted or not.

• Sick
  • Haha
I like salted caramel but I don't think I've had it as an ice cream.
I hate coffee..taste and smell to the point I actually feel physically sick...but love coffee type cakes, chocolate and ice creams lol 🥰

I also add mayonnaise to alot of things that others might not..fish finger sandwiches, Yorkshire puddings, chips, hot or cold meats etc.
I put vinegar on meat pie, perfect with mayonnaise on bread and butter.

Though the thought of buttered bread with fry up or soup turns my stomach 🤢

Some hoilday pics and I be back later 🥰

View attachment 828301

View attachment 828302

View attachment 828303

View attachment 828304

Sorry on pixels in last pic.
Love from Pom 🥰💕❤💖🤗😘👽🐾 xx
Oh Pom they're lovely, thank you for sharing 👽🤗❤😘🐾xx I now need to have that fried breakfast, but me too with no bread & butter 🤢🤣🤣

Raw celery is food of the devil 🤮 🤮
Oh yuk, celery's only nice if it's made into celery soup.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.