Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Pom they're lovely, thank you for sharing 👽🤗❤😘🐾xx I now need to have that fried breakfast, but me too with no bread & butter 🤢🤣🤣

Oh yuk, celery's only nice if it's made into celery soup.
Thank you and you're welcome 🥰🤗😘💖❤💕👽🐾 xx.
Looool I get hungry looking at that pic..good to see you don't have bread and butter with it either lol 😄❤💕🥰🤗😘👽🐾 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lychees are disgusting tastes of perfume
I had to stop from gagging once when eating broth made from pigeon. The smell!
My late mother in law adored pigs trotters. No thank you whether nails painted or not.
I don't think I could eat pigeon Harri. I'm not fussed re:game & birds normally but have watched my pigeons in the tree have 3 tries this year at having a baby. First one, magpie raided the egg. Second one the bastard crows pulled the chick out of the nest & murdered it in the middle of my lawn. 3rd time I now get the little fat squab on my fence at teatime, he's ok 🤣👍

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Nice things. All butter shortbread at Christmas
Boozy mince pies. Cheese straws. Christmas cake soaked in brandy. Panettone. Cherry brandy chocolates. Black Forest gateaux. Dark chocolate with nuts in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you and you're welcome 🥰🤗😘💖❤💕👽🐾 xx.
Looool I get hungry looking at that pic..good to see you don't have bread and butter with it either lol 😄❤💕🥰🤗😘👽🐾 xx
My favourite holiday cafe closed in the pandemic last year, it's such a shame as it was the best for breakfast. Nope, no bread & butter. Butter makes me ill. I love anything made with coffee too 🤣👽🤗❤😘🐾xx

• Heart
Nice things. All butter shortbread at Christmas
Boozy mince pies. Cheese straws. Christmas cake soaked in brandy. Panettone. Cherry brandy chocolates. Black Forest gateaux. Dark chocolate with nuts in.
Awww love Panettone although I prefer Padora,plain no fruit,I can’t stand peel.Not a cakey person really,I do love cheese straws though.

• Heart
Awww love Panettone although I prefer Padora,plain no fruit,I can’t stand peel.Not a cakey person really,I do love cheese straws though.
Did I tell you the time the hub went beserk? John Lewis do very expensive panettone come in tins. When the sales were on he must have bought about 20 panettone! He was still eating tye bloody stuff in May!

• Haha
Things I tried that are unusual..😬

Boiled potatoes in hot toffee sauce. (China)😐 ..not keen

Crocodile. Uk 🙂 nice
Venison. China. 😐 Not keen
Pheasant. China 😐 not keen
Caviar. Russia. 🤢 Vile
Octopus in batter. Uk 🤢 vile
Fois groi Spain. 🤢 Vile
Rabbit. Spain. 😐 Not keen

Most of these is never eat ever again either due to taste, or it don't seem right like the goose liver and rabbit. 😕

Out of all the ones, crocodile tasted fine..a white meat..tastes like pork.🙂
Some was put on for us as a group tour to try.

Back later to catch up 🥰

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hello you lot!!!

Monday turned out to be a very good day for me, okay I had to get up early but I managed to
get to Tunbridge Wells before 9AM, then onto Orpington, slipped into Macdonald's on Bromley
common for breakfast then collected nearby. SO I was all set up for a good morning at least and
things did slow down during the day. I ended up in Fulham TWICE, once is bleeping bad enough.

I managed to finish at 5:30, that is extremely early but I was allowed to go home so I headed to
Macdonald's for coffee and a scroll through my Instagram.

It was a slow crawl home and I popped into Asda to grab some baccy, got fuel near my home.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hello you lot!!!

Monday turned out to be a very good day for me, okay I had to get up early but I managed to
get to Tunbridge Wells before 9AM, then onto Orpington, slipped into Macdonald's on Bromley
common for breakfast then collected nearby. SO I was all set up for a good morning at least and
things did slow down during the day. I ended up in Fulham TWICE, once is bleeping bad enough.

I managed to finish at 5:30, that is extremely early but I was allowed to go home so I headed to
Macdonald's for coffee and a scroll through my Instagram.

It was a slow crawl home and I popped into Asda to grab some baccy, got fuel near my home.
Hello Captain 🤗 pleased you've had a reasonable day & a decent finish time at least, all good in your house tonight then 👍

• Heart
Hello Captain 🤗 pleased you've had a reasonable day & a decent finish time at least, all good in your house tonight then 👍
Oh yes indeed, coffee, ham and chips with Mayo..... 2 Purley collections tomorrow around 10AM so I can have a lie in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh yes indeed, coffee, ham and chips with Mayo..... 2 Purley collections tomorrow around 10AM so I can have a lie in.
Ha, you won't have to get up till 9! I on the other hand will be up at 6am, I have a date with my garage at 7. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh Pom they're lovely, thank you for sharing 👽🤗❤😘🐾xx I now need to have that fried breakfast, but me too with no bread & butter 🤢🤣🤣

Oh yuk, celery's only nice if it's made into celery soup.
Love it cooked, in stews etc but raw??? Yak! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think I could eat pigeon Harri. I'm not fussed re:game & birds normally but have watched my pigeons in the tree have 3 tries this year at having a baby. First one, magpie raided the egg. Second one the bastard crows pulled the chick out of the nest & murdered it in the middle of my lawn. 3rd time I now get the little fat squab on my fence at teatime, he's ok 🤣👍
It was just broth thank God, no actual meat in it. The smell was bad enough!
Aw poor pigeons. So are you like their God mother? I love pigeons. At lunch breaks I always gave them bits of my sandwiches. They have a hard life poor things.

• Haha
Love strong black coffee ☕, but can't touch after noon- how do you sleep drinking it in the evening ? I'd be wired !!!

• Heart
It was just broth thank God, no actual meat in it. The smell was bad enough!
Aw poor pigeons. So are you like their God mother? I love pigeons. At lunch breaks I always gave them bits of my sandwiches. They have a hard life poor things.
Lol, only the wood pigeons in the tree. The sort that tit on you & your shopping in town can piss off 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Lol, only the wood pigeons in the tree. The sort that tit on you & your shopping in town can piss off 🤣🤣
Oh no, I love all pigeons. As I used to say, pigeons haven’t got a Tesco’s they can nip into to get their shopping.

• Heart
How are you coping without your cook lovely? Do we need to send pot noodles yet? 😘
He is here until Wednesday morning so all good at the moment!! God only knows after that!! :love: :love: 😬

I sleep very well thanks baby.
Maybe the strength of my coffee is a tad too much then!! I just can’t sleep if I have after lunchtime. 😬😬

How are you coping without your cook lovely? Do we need to send pot noodles yet? 😘
PS... I'd rather eat raw celery than touch a pot noodle!!! #controversial!!! 🤭 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.