Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least we've got one where nothing is off topic and we won't get in trouble. You can put what pics you like up too πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx
It's a lovely idea πŸ₯° I be adding more hoilday and boat pics tomorrow which is great to share πŸ₯°πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx.
Hope you enjoy the week off work and having a lie in each morning πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning all

Morning Dolly, MrsEms and everybody, Dave too

I keep having strange dreams. I was put up in a posh hotel. I met Sue Barker with her mum. I kept getting lost ended up in the kitchen. In the end I was thrown out but on my way out coming in was Naga Munchetty with her family. Anyway I still got lost in the ordinary hotel! Oh yes Katie and Carl were staying in the cheaper hotel. What does it mean?

Have a good day everybody I will try not to get lost in my own home

• Haha
  • Wow
I don’t know why I bother going on Facebook it rubs me up the wrong way.

This Is a bit personal but the man whose mum died (my old next door neighbour) I twice asked him for his address to send card of condolence. He just liked the reply no response. I give up.

Have a good day everybody

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

This Is a bit personal but the man whose mum died (my old next door neighbour) I twice asked him for his address to send card of condolence. He just liked the reply no response. I give up.

Thats abit naughty of the man.πŸ™

I get peed off with endless photos of kids playing etc,sorry but drives me insane.Or back to school pics,it’s been said that parents shouldn’t post those types of pics as paedos will recognise the school uniforms etc.

• Wow
Don’t blame you.We are ok thanks Harri hope Chico is keeping you warm.
Ooh Chico loves sitting next to the radiator on his quilt, he’s lovely and cosy. He also likes it when I let him lick my finger I’ve dipped in my butter spread I use on toast.

Ok I’m going to go, more sewing to do. Chico is now on the radiator hope he don’t burn his feet.

Speak to you all later

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Anybody remember the fantastic play written by Mike Leigh,Abigails Party with Alison Steadman,I loved it.So funny at times…Great play.

Reactions: 7

I deactivated my Facey account about 8 months ago. It was driving me bonkers. I was absolutely sick of pointless posts, attention seeking posts, moaning, stupid questions etc. I can honestly say I'm not missing it 1 bit πŸ™‚

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
All according to how big the bunnies are.❀
Lol, they won’t be wearing them but they are dwarf so I think you could fit a carrot inside.

Dolly, you would be ashamed of me. I have breakfasted and been sewing. Done the flea treatment for Chico and fed him but I haven’t washed yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol, they won’t be wearing them but they are dwarf so I think you could fit a carrot inside.

Dolly, you would be ashamed of me. I have breakfasted and been sewing. Done the flea treatment for Chico and fed him but I haven’t washed yet!
I’m still in jammies Harri,you relax best as you can.My piss is boiling at the moment..nothing to do with skanky just here.πŸ™

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.