Krusties #2 the sequel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First stocking of the day, not very big but you can fit a bounty or crunchy in it and hang it as an ornament.
Wow so pretty stocking Harri! Looks great 😊 Got into sewing again a few years ago but I have no patience

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow so pretty stocking Harri! Looks great 😊 Got into sewing again a few years ago but I have no patience
Aw thank you. I’ve only been sewing a couple of years and although I love doing it I get frustrated as I keep going wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning harri and dolly, morning all😘
Harri your little stocking you've made it lovely! I used to make little felt ones for my children when they were little...still have them in the loft🤔 With the amount of kids stuff we have in our loft I'm surprised the ceiling hasn't fallen through! I must sort it out🤦🏻‍♀️

What's up this morning dolly? What's heating up the piss🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Harri your little stocking you've made it lovely! I used to make little felt ones for my children when they were little...still have them in the loft🤔 With the amount of kids stuff we have in our loft I'm surprised the ceiling hasn't fallen through! I must sort it out🤦🏻‍♀️

Well,the person living upstairs was sister of the seller,so she moved out last week,new owner only informed her that she didn’t want white stuff after all,she only had a day to get somebody to take the white stuff out,anyway the guys did now washing machine and oven was taken away but the bleeping fridge freezer is in my front garden still,I text the lady That had been living upstairs asked when FF was being taken away,she never text back so looks like I have to arrange for the bleeping thing to be taken away,it’s nothing to do with me!A,so I probably have to pay to have it removed.😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Morning MrsEms hope you’re ok

Thank you dear. Ah lovely love using felt too it doesn’t fray! Lol, I know what you mean about loft. I say to the hub, if you’re not using it put it in the loft. The result is a load of rubbish or cardboard boxes covered in dust!

Did you eat the pavlova?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well,the person living upstairs was sister of the seller,so she moved out last week,new owner only informed her that she didn’t want white stuff after all,she only had a day to get somebody to take the white stuff out,anyway the guys did now washing machine and oven was taken away but the bleeping fridge freezer is in my front garden still,I text the lady That had been living upstairs asked when FF was being taken away,she never text back so looks like I have to arrange for the bleeping thing to be taken away,it’s nothing to do with me!A,so I probably have to pay to have it removed.😡
Stick a note on it saying FREE & someone will deffo have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hmm 🤔 @Dollylovesshoes maybe keep cool and wait a couple of days? Did you not just get the new neighbours? Sometimes it is better to just wait and see. I have a hard time with that myself ❤

• Heart
Don't contact your council because they may try & bill you for the collection of it.
It's really bad that it's been dumped in your garden. Absolute buggers 😡. It's also not safe. If any kid or animal gets in it & it shuts, it's game over. Kids do daft things for dares 🙄.
I'd be giving the council & the police the contact details of the lady 😉

💕 @Dollylovesshoes Ah sounds just so infuriatingly typical. Some people are just sloppy and even if they are nice, they can leave refrigerators behind ☹

If you do nothing someone else might fo it? I just don’t feel like you should have to take care of it for them @Dollylovesshoes

Last edited:
I feel for you Dolly, it’s not fair and not right.
Could you ring a local charity and explain the situation and they might move it?
Could you contact the environment agency? As was said that item is a danger in your garden. It’s not your responsibility.
Is there a neighbour who might want to use it?

I’m sorry I couldn’t be more help. Some people are so selfish.

Reactions: 6
I feel for you Dolly, it’s not fair and not right.
Could you ring a local charity and explain the situation and they might move it?
Could you contact the environment agency? As was said that item is a danger in your garden. It’s not your responsibility.
Is there a neighbour who might want to use it?

I’m sorry I couldn’t be more help. Some people are so selfish.
i may tell new owners to have it removed seeing that they didnt want it and asked for it to be removed from the flat.

Morning MrsEms hope you’re ok

Thank you dear. Ah lovely love using felt too it doesn’t fray! Lol, I know what you mean about loft. I say to the hub, if you’re not using it put it in the loft. The result is a load of rubbish or cardboard boxes covered in dust!

Did you eat the pavlova?
The pavlova went down well, it was polished off after the sunday roast...I even had some myself this time😁 I often cook meals or bake and put in so much effort but when it comes down to eating it I actually don't want it. It would be such a treat if someone did it for me even if it was cheese on toast!😂
My loft is a health hazard, my daughter is 13 and her cot is still up there, boxes from TV's that we haven't even got the tv anymore. It'll get sorted, if we move😂

Dolly my lovely, this shouldn't be your problem. Some people are just a pain in the arse, it's more likely the new owners responsibility than yours. Do you not have any scrap metal men that pass by? We have quite a few of the 'caravan dwelling, sometimes travelling members of the community'😉 passing by. If its metal they'll take it...regardless if you want it gone🤣

Try not to stress❤ your local council would have to take it. It's not your item🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Fab Pom…❤❤❤can you put that on the skanky thread please..they are all dying for piss pot.🤣🤣🤣

Awww Krusties Poms Pisspot is fabulous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
BLUES BISTRO

Well, more of a Soup Kitchen! Lol!

Here's my first of many recipes - Chicken Garlic Pesto Penne. SO easy to make and delicious for kids and adults. Takes around 30/40 mins.

Ingredients (Serves 3/4):

1 tablespoon oil
2 chicken breast, sliced into chunks
2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
½ tablespoon salt
½ tablespoon black pepper
100g double cream (can use half fat)
65g grated parmesan cheese
35g green pesto (more if you like)
400g penne pasta, cooked and drained
100g cherry/baby plum tomato, halved
parmesan cheese, to garnish
fresh basil, chopped, to garnish

COOKING

All done in one pan!

1. Heat the oil in a pan. Cook the chicken until browned with the seasoning.

2. Meanwhile, cook the penne.

3. Add the cream, parmasan and pesto to the chicken.

4. Cook until sauce has slightly reduced. Around 5 mins.

5. Add penne and cherry or baby plumb tomatoes and mix.

6. Done! Garnish with paramsan and basil.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.