Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Btw do any of you know if when you put someone on ignore, it shows them your posts still?

Reactions: 5
Btw do any of you know if when you put someone on ignore, it shows them your posts still?
Oooh don’t know that….I know when you ignore someone when they post it says you are ignoring content by this member’ or something like that but don’t know if it happens in the reverse 🤔

Reactions: 6
They can see yours but you can't see theirs. I hate it. Wish you could block entirely.

Oooh don’t know that….I know when you ignore someone when they post it says you are ignoring content by this member’ or something like that but don’t know if it happens in the reverse 🤔
I've had people I ignore reply to me and i've had to take them off ignore to answer them. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They can see yours but you can't see theirs. I hate it. Wish you could block entirely.

I've had people I ignore reply to me and i've had to take them off ignore to answer them. lol
Ughhh so annoying - I can see their ignored content posts but unless I click to view it (and there are soooo many every day from them - so sod that!) - I was hoping they might not be able to see mine 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ughhh so annoying - I can see their ignored content posts but unless I click to view it (and there are soooo many every day from them - so sod that!) - I was hoping they might not be able to see mine 😂😂
I know, it's a bugger. I don't ignore anyone now, it's pointless. Well, actually, I just popped the same person as you on ignore for tonight - i'll reevaluate that one in the morning. My Spidey senses are about to combust with it. 😅

• Haha
I think whoever you ignore they can still see your posts, ignoring people is a pain in the
arse because finding the thread you want doesn't show up properly.

Anyway, evening you lot, I got home at 7PM tonight which is bleeping disgusting and the
sign that there is duck all work going on. I managed to stay comfortable most of the day,
riding up the Fulham Palace Road was nasty because it was blocked and I started to cook.

I had a red berry Smoothie from Pret today, that really hits the spot but the downside is
that you get a massive headache if you slurp it too fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right I’m off to catch up on the Skanky thread. Wish me well for tomorrow Krustieboobs….I’m having my squashed boobie procedure tomorrow so as usual I’ll be 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬 til I get the (hopefully) all clear for another three years. Always in panic mode when it’s due even after 11 years 😖😖

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Right I’m off to catch up on the Skanky thread. Wish me well for tomorrow Krustieboobs….I’m having my squashed boobie procedure tomorrow so as usual I’ll be 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬 til I get the (hopefully) all clear for another three years. Always in panic mode when it’s due even after 11 years 😖😖
Ouch but worth a little pain, good luck with that.

• Heart
Ahh, love, that's horrible - you've got us for a handhold tomorrow, if and when you need us. You're going to be just fine, I know it. 💜

• Heart
Positive vibes your way! I know the feeling! ❤

• Heart
Hope it all goes well, Connie ❤

• Heart
Well that's 10 minutes of my life wasted, just skimmed the skanky thread just in
case something happened, sadly just more bleeping Waffle.

• Haha
Well that's 10 minutes of my life wasted, just skimmed the skanky thread just in
case something happened, sadly just more bleeping Waffle.
Yep, that's the way it is Captain. That thread has really gone downhill in ther last year. Far too much waffle, chit chat and general crap. I can't be arsed to wade through it all any more. When you made the same point in the Mail Online comments the other day I gave you a thumbs up, as did at least 10 others.

Anyway, evening everyone. Hope you are all coping with the heat but it seems the worst is yet to come. Just seen the extreme weather warning for next weekend. 40 degrees WTF .

Thanks guys xx…..🤞 for a good result….and then the icing on the cake would be the ☕ news….but I don’t expect to get that before I get my (.) (.) results which will take a week or two 🤦‍♀️🤣😘😘xx

• Heart
Thats just too sad. This is going to sound like a potentially insensitive question, but without the PM facility how did you know? I always worry that if anything happened to me everyone would just think, oh she's buggered off to Reddit or heaven forbid, Mumsnet.

I loved Bally shoes so much I named a cat after them. He was an absolute beaut and I worshipped him until the day he died.
Monsieur Crumble's son came to the KP thread and told us and LiarLiar had a life threatening illness and said she might not make it to October 2021. She was on here when we first set up the Krusties thread then she went quiet, haven't heard from her since, so we guessed the worse had happened

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Monsieur Crumble's son came to the KP thread and told us and LiarLiar had a life threatening illness and said she might not make it to October 2021. She was on here when we first set up the Krusties thread then she went quiet, haven't heard from her since, so we guessed the worse had happened
That is desperately sad.

Night you lovely lot. Mr Brah has been out for a curry with chums tonight, so I am having a further night in another room (citing a lingering covid cough) to save me from the inevitable billowing duvet. Covid has left me with no smell which on occasions such as this is useful however the reverberations still wake me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Before I goto bed, just to let you know that my new Garden Waste Wheelie Bin arrived today
so Saturday morning I will be in the garden now I have 2 GWB's!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.