Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! Hope you’re all enjoying your weekend!!! The weather is gorgeous but it’s not easy with a hangover 😅 we got home at 3am this morning - however we raised £1200 for charity between 4 of us shaking our buckets along the river!
Can I just ask if it’s madness - joining tattle and within 5 days writing 98 messages?! I’ve been on for months and I haven’t even posted 500 yet 😂
Think I’ll be popping them on “ignore”
Bitchfest over - hair of the dog coming up! 🍷 Cheers and have a lovely evening x
Doing my nut in if you are referencing the beady-eyed one? I've posted just over 400 and I've been here for yonks!

And that dog.....those eyes. 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Doing my nut in if you are referencing the beady-eyed one? I've posted just over 400 and I've been here for yonks!

And that dog.....those eyes. 💕
I know right! Yes it’s that one!
And his eyes are gorgeous but don’t be fooled - he’s a knob 😂😂 haha xxx

Edit - I’m on 498 messages now! 😂 I did a bit of posting over on the Johnny Depp and AH thread when it was all happening. I kind of feel like I’m in mourning as I got so invested haha. Still waiting for this “story” to come out!! I’m hoping it won’t be a anticlimax 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Edit - I’m on 498 messages now! 😂 I did a bit of posting over on the Johnny Depp and AH thread when it was all happening. I kind of feel like I’m in mourning as I got so invested haha. Still waiting for this “story” to come out!! I’m hoping it won’t be a anticlimax 🙄
We've been waiting over a year for the promised story good old Binfest said was coming out, I'm not holding my breath 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We've been waiting over a year for the promised story good old Binfest said was coming out, I'm not holding my breath 🤣
I’ve always had a bit of a giggle at how they word their posts and then @DC like it’s their secret code and she’s like “eh? What? I have no idea what you’re on about” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve always had a bit of a giggle at how they word their posts and then @DC like it’s their secret code and she’s like “eh? What? I have no idea what you’re on about” 😂
Binfest when they first joined seemed proper legit... if I'm thinking about the same original poster. Shared photos and was completely different. They've either been really scared off and are just trying to post snippets but are hoping someone can pickup on it? Unfortunately it's not come across well.

Or they could be full of tit🤷‍♀️🤣

I don't care anymore tbh. I just come here for my family😘 😂 xx

• Heart

I was just thinking about that today. I've got my money on September for an outcome. The judge will be holidaying somewhere exotic I imagine

Reactions: 6
Hope everyone has had a lovely day today, went up to 27 here. I've had a great day which I really needed. My 3 kids, 3 dogs and the MrEms. All in the garden for most of the day. I'm tit at boules. Though it's hard work when you roll a ball and 3 dogs bloody chase them🤣

Still riddled🤧 but feeling better in ourselves so that's great. Hugs all round🤗😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Too warm for the Garden today, plus I was feeling a tad on the cream crackered side.
This means I might try again Sunday Morning, yes you did read that right, should be
able to get a couple of hours in which will help.

Nice tits Emms. 🤭

• Haha
Hope everyone has had a lovely day today, went up to 27 here. I've had a great day which I really needed. My 3 kids, 3 dogs and the MrEms. All in the garden for most of the day. I'm tit at boules. Though it's hard work when you roll a ball and 3 dogs bloody chase them🤣

Still riddled🤧 but feeling better in ourselves so that's great. Hugs all round🤗😘
Bless you lovey 👽🤗❤😘 pleased you are in a bit better place tonight, love to all the Ems family, 😘 xx

Too warm for the Garden today, plus I was feeling a tad on the cream crackered side.
This means I might try again Sunday Morning, yes you did read that right, should be

Nice tits Emms. 🤭
Captain, what's for dinner tomorrow? I went to bed last night & thought 'Yes, I can just see that lamp on my bedside cabinet' 🤣🤣

• Heart

Nice tits Emms. 🤭
I knew you would appreciate my tits😘🤣
Are you still having a roast dinner tomorrow? None of my lot want one, apparently it's too hot for it. Though I'm relieved in a way because 3 hours cooking in this heat, I'm not sure I'm up to that yet!

Oh I did read that toby carvery have stopped doing lamb roasts due to stock issues. Shocking in wales...we got lots of sheep🤣
You could make some money there. Your dinners look beaut❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I knew you would appreciate my tits😘🤣
Are you still having a roast dinner tomorrow? None of my lot want one, apparently it's too hot for it. Though I'm relieved in a way because 3 hours cooking in this heat, I'm not sure I'm up to that yet!

Oh I did read that toby carvery have stopped doing lamb roasts due to stock issues. Shocking in wales...we got lots of sheep🤣
You could make some money there. Your dinners look beaut❤ xxx
I am having Roast Pork, even in this heat, Mother doesn't mind, no way can't you have a Sunday Roast.

SO what's this about Toby Carvery? stock issues my arse, have you seen the price of Lamb? a leg of lamb
is now £34 We just get rolled shoulder or half a leg which is around £14. Still expensive but enough for
just one meal.

• Heart
I am having Roast Pork, even in this heat, Mother doesn't mind, no way can't you have a Sunday Roast.

SO what's this about Toby Carvery? stock issues my arse, have you seen the price of Lamb? a leg of lamb
is now £34 We just get rolled shoulder or half a leg which is around £14. Still expensive but enough for
just one meal.
I think it's down to the price of lamb. I mean stock wise if they need a few lambs, well I can see some from my window🤣
Oooh🤑🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
FFS, why do I let people like beady eye bother me. Well, I will when (I'm sure it's a he) is a twit to my friends. Bet I get reported :unsure:

• Heart
FFS, why do I let people like beady eye bother me. Well, I will when (I'm sure it's a he) is a twit to my friends. Bet I get reported :unsure:
Don't worry my lovely😘 Something is very familiar about them, I think you are right it's a man. You won't get reported for that. I might🤣

Anyway I'm still awake because I'm sweating like a witch, (sorry nan, ladies don't sweat they perspire)😘 I'm going to take some ibuprofen and see if I can get this temperature down, this heat ain't helping🥵

You're a sweetheart, thankyou xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don't worry my lovely😘 Something is very familiar about them, I think you are right it's a man. You won't get reported for that. I might🤣

Anyway I'm still awake because I'm sweating like a witch, (sorry nan, ladies don't sweat they perspire)😘 I'm going to take some ibuprofen and see if I can get this temperature down, this heat ain't helping🥵

You're a sweetheart, thankyou xxx
I'm in a menopausal hot mess which paracetamol won't sort! Off to bed with a podcast though - that sends me off. Night night lovely and fellow covid twin. I'll post a picture of our matching life-saving dogs tomorrow when I work out how!

My mother didn't even go as far as perspire - she said - "darling Brah, ladies glow, men perspire and horses sweat" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
That's a funny old word they've used over there intit. I've heard it before, both years ago, bandied about frequently on RAF camps and was also regularly used by a very camp male friend. Having looked at all definitions of it on the good old Urban Dictionary, I don't think I want any bourbon biscuits dunked in my coffee tonight girls ❤😘 xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Morning Krustiewoofwoofs

Oh been catching up,hope our Brah and Ems get rid of the bastard that is covid asap.

Now,I’m intrigued any clue you can give dolls to recognise who is being mentioned? If I work it out as soon as I catch up thwt will be ok..effin hot yesterday.

Ahhhh I see who you mean we’ve mentioned before.👀

👀Its defo a man,hence me finking it ain’t 🦊that was a female.Although 👀was 🐑.

That's a funny old word they've used over there intit. I've heard it before, both years ago, bandied about frequently on RAF camps and was also regularly used by a very camp male friend. Having looked at all definitions of it on the good old Urban Dictionary, I don't think I want any bourbon biscuits dunked in my coffee tonight girls ❤😘 xx
Awww Facey will have to look it up.😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all

I know it’s hot but I’ve changed prize for first post of the day to a giant ice cube which should sort you out

MrsEms thank you for picture of your boobs, one lower than other and nipple in wrong place, hope you’re ok lovey and all other people poorly

gosh this heat is horrible my boy says he will go naked! Off comes the lime green mankini. Hope he’s shaved!

Making gnocchi today and deciding on new quilt patterns

take care and stay indoors. If you need to get your boobs out please make sure they’re even

thankyou

Van Der Knock

• Haha
Morning all

I know it’s hot but I’ve changed prize for first post of the day to a giant ice cube which should sort you out

MrsEms thank you for picture of your boobs, one lower than other and nipple in wrong place, hope you’re ok lovey and all other people poorly

gosh this heat is horrible my boy says he will go naked! Off comes the lime green mankini. Hope he’s shaved!

Making gnocchi today and deciding on new quilt patterns

take care and stay indoors. If you need to get your boobs out please make sure they’re even

thankyou

Van Der Knock
Harri awww boobibambi will have her bikini on today I presume,oh make sure Chico puts on his mankini,can’t having him going naked he might see a sink😳Stay cool.
Nooo just thought he is too classy for sinks.😻
Van Der Sinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.