Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to rescue this little madam on my towpath walk this morning….lucky I spotted her coz she was moving so slowly on one of the main paths someone would have trodden on her at the rate she was going!

tit a brick, what did you do...ride it home?😬🤣
You have a kind heart to save it❤ me....I'd run screaming🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had to rescue this little madam on my towpath walk this morning….lucky I spotted her coz she was moving so slowly on one of the main paths someone would have trodden on her at the rate she was going!
Cor that’s a big one! I can tell it’s a stag beetle. What’s its name?

Van Der Bug

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep female stag beetle….she wouldn’t let go of my finger when I moved her 🤣. They’re amazing creatures….we used to see them in our garden just one day a year but haven’t seen them for the last few years…..I’ll have a look for a photo I took when a male one was flying around the garden then decided to land on the birds peanut feeder! 🤦‍♀️

This was 12 years ago

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yep female stag beetle….she wouldn’t let go of my finger when I moved her 🤣. They’re amazing creatures….we used to see them in our garden just one day a year but haven’t seen them for the last few years…..I’ll have a look for a photo I took when a male one was flying around the garden then decided to land on the birds peanut feeder! 🤦‍♀️

This was 12 years ago
Awwww he is a biggie.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone going to apply for a position in the cabinet? All these MPs resigning there’ll soon be nobody left apart from the tea lady. By the way I like mine strong half a sugar thanks.

Van Der Job

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well I found a very large moth in our kitchen Monday evening which I tried to ignore...huge wings and I'll admit it terrified me🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 I called my husband to get it and put it out the garden. He was shocked at the size of it, my son came into the kitchen too. Well the moth decided to take lift off as MrEms approached it...he screamed, son screamed and I'm screaming...over a moth🤣
My husbands words "that's not a moth that's a bleeping bat"! The moth flew safely out the window🤗

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ems,I used to be terrified of moths as well,but not now,that’s a beauty though,I see a moon moth at my friend in the States,my god it was big as a bird.Amazing though.

Awwww remember me telling you I gave a garden gate to my neighbour,she knock on door just now with a melon and strawberries and a envelope with a lovely pic of donkey her sons sponsor,inside envelops was a £20 note,I put in back in envelope and gave it back to her,I told her I didn’t want anything for it,gate looks lovely Larry fixed it up for her,she is so pleased.❤Ahh also some Elizabeth Shaw biccies.

• Heart
Ems,I used to be terrified of moths as well,but not now,that’s a beauty though,I see a moon moth at my friend in the States,my god it was big as a bird.Amazing though.
I was frightened of it and I did keep going up to have a closer look...like therapy😁 I could see once close that it was actually quite beautiful, amazing patterns on the wings. I'd prefer it pink though🤣 I am very scared of crawlies🤦🏻‍♀️🕷

• Heart
I was frightened of it and I did keep going up to have a closer look...like therapy😁 I could see once close that it was actually quite beautiful, amazing patterns on the wings. I'd prefer it pink though🤣 I am very scared of crawlies🤦🏻‍♀️🕷
I’m Not too good either,I love looking at them though amazing creatures.

• Heart
Well I found a very large moth in our kitchen Monday evening which I tried to ignore...huge wings and I'll admit it terrified me🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 I called my husband to get it and put it out the garden. He was shocked at the size of it, my son came into the kitchen too. Well the moth decided to take lift off as MrEms approached it...he screamed, son screamed and I'm screaming...over a moth🤣
My husbands words "that's not a moth that's a bleeping bat"! The moth flew safely out the window🤗
Lovely! The only thing I can’t cope with is 🕷…..anything bigger than a money spider has me running for the hills 😱

• Haha
You all screamed 🤣🤣

• Haha
I don't mind spiders, it's snakes, worms and slugs I can't touch or even look at, they make me do that stoopid willies dance (if you know what I mean)
When I was a kid I used to pick up worms and put them in my bed and cover them leaving there heads on pillow.Also in my pram with covers over them.🤣

• Haha
I don't mind spiders, it's snakes, worms and slugs I can't touch or even look at, they make me do that stoopid willies dance (if you know what I mean)
Yes! 🤣🤣. The stupid thing is I’m fine catching daddy long legs and putting them outside but the spiders that have tiny bodies and long spindly legs I wont pick up….and they’re basically just daddy long legs without wings! 🤷‍♀️…..obviously my brain is screaming SPIDER at me 🤣

• Haha
When I was a kid I used to pick up worms and put them in my bed and cover them leaving there heads on pillow.Also in my pram with covers over them.🤣
Used to like frogs when I was younger..growing up with the countryside and the end of my street and a huge dam,we always had loads of them around. Now I can't touch the slimy gits lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.