Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can very close to plaiting my underarm hair when I was having radiotherapy coz you’re not allowed to shave your pits while you’re going through it…..I was thinking of little dreadlocks with beads 🤣🤣. That pavlova looks scrummy 😋

I will be spending Monday and Tuesday standing inside my freezer! 🤣🤣
Awwww❤ Connie understand that my sister didn’t lose hair when she was having chemo and radiotherapy,her hair didn’t grow.

Oh god I really really am dreading This awful really hot days,I feel for my Dave and furbabies..how will they cope.😢

Ems,I’m calling your Pavlova’s now Pavarotti if you noticed?it wasn’t a spelling fingy.🤣

Blimey i think we will have to wait until Captain Biker is back to start new Fred.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Awwww❤ Connie understand that my sister didn’t lose hair when she was having chemo and radiotherapy,her hair didn’t grow.

Oh god I really really am dreading This awful really hot days,I feel for my Dave and furbabies..how will they cope.😢

Ems,I’m calling your Pavlova’s now Pavarotti if you noticed?it wasn’t a spelling fingy.🤣

Blimey i think we will have to wait until Captain Biker is back to start new Fred.
I had noticed the pavarotti! I know you😘
We could always do an SOS to pheebs, she can start freds, can staples? Do we have any fred ideas🤔
I did read my nipple tassels were included somewhere🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had noticed the pavarotti! I know you😘
We could always do an SOS to pheebs, she can start freds, can staples? Do we have any fred ideas🤔
I did read my nipple tassels were included somewhere🤣
Yes go back few pages,we will have to post them again Facey done a goodun but I added a change to it and was abit rude.🤣it included flaps.🤭

Ems go back to Wednesday from post 925.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Just finished ironing I need a rest.

there was a lovely photo of Ms P just now I need to find it. I think blondes always look so good in the sunshine, don’t you?
Skanky barged her way into the middle of the photo again then?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anybody interested I’ve started writing my autobiography, it’s called My Life as a Quiche.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Won’t let do bold duck!

Isn’t it a pity that Ems one titty is getting very bitty.

Ems tattle titties are big as a city in Wales.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Evening Krustysunshines 👽🤗❤😘 hope you are all ok today. Ive seen Freds go over a page or two, or five, I'm sure Captain will do it when he gets back 😘 xx

We are predicted 36 Monday & 39 Tuesday. I don't like it. Our boss has said we can wear what we like as long as it's work safe, that baggy burka is looking favourite at the minute 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.