Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning connie😘 I've just seen that post your referring to and its really unfair. It's making us all look bad on this thread. I'm actually thinking we should put out a bloody statement over there to defend ourselves and welcome anyone to join usπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Oh I love the (takes the onion from my pocket) line🀣 have a nice walk.

Morning allπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜
Weather is awful here. Torrential rain and 12 degrees...July the fecking first!
Morning Ems and all you KrustyCrumpets 😘 ❀ I know what you mean.

I'm going to see the Grandsons sports day today. I won't be running in the adult race just in case I trip and face plant the grass 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning connie😘 I've just seen that post your referring to and its really unfair. It's making us all look bad on this thread. I'm actually thinking we should put out a bloody statement over there to defend ourselves and welcome anyone to join usπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Oh I love the (takes the onion from my pocket) line🀣 have a nice walk.

Morning allπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜
Weather is awful here. Torrential rain and 12 degrees...July the fecking first!
I know MrsEms….the poster accuses people of bullying but in my opinion they’re the one bullying by keeping on copying and pasting things but then goes β€˜boo hoo everyone’s being nasty to me’ and everyone feels sorry for them! They just need to move on.

I'm going to see the Grandsons sports day today. I won't be running in the adult race just in case I trip and face plant the grass 🀣
Enjoy! At our walking netball this week the coach made us do sports day type warmups including an egg and spoon race….starting with a tennis ball on a spoon and then a netball! You can imagine the carnage that ensued from that one! 🀣🀣🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Morning Stapes,awwww have a lovely day,might be a egg and spoon race for elders.🀣Oh bugger just seen Connies comment.🀣🀣

• Haha
That, I would do Dolly as long as its not a wheelbarrow race 🀣
My two little dogs were just having a wheelbarrow race😳

Randy little bugger that new pup of mine🀣 One of my cushions was getting a seeing too the other nightπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ He's getting his bits sorted soon so hopefully he'll calm downπŸ˜‰

• Haha
My two little dogs were just having a wheelbarrow race😳

Randy little bugger that new pup of mine🀣 One of my cushions was getting a seeing too the other nightπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ He's getting his bits sorted soon so hopefully he'll calm downπŸ˜‰
Oh dear Ems,lipstick out.🀣

• Haha
Oh dear Ems,lipstick out.🀣
Yes the lipstick! I said this morning to my husband that we should get him to wear some pants because he's always licking his willy, (the dog, not my husband...though if he could he probably would)🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes the lipstick! I said this morning to my husband that we should get him to wear some pants because he's always licking his willy, (the dog, not my husband...though if he could he probably would)🀣
Funny about pants,my mum used to put a pair of drawers on our Labrador Cherry when she came in to season before op.Mind you being a lady they bleed.

• Heart
Funny about pants,my mum used to put a pair of drawers on our Labrador Cherry when she came in to season before op.Mind you being a lady they bleed.
Aww, you just reminded me of when I took my little lady pup to the vets for her op. She only came into season and started to bleed on the way to the vets. I had her sat on my lap...I was only wearing white jeansπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Nothing I could do about it I just had to walk in and point out it wasn't me🀣

• Haha
Aww, you just reminded me of when I took my little lady pup to the vets for her op. She only came into season and started to bleed on the way to the vets. I had her sat on my lap...I was only wearing white jeansπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Nothing I could do about it I just had to walk in and point out it wasn't me🀣
Poor Cherry as she got older she had phantom pregnancies,it is so sad,she had to have her toys taken away,you know labs they love their toys bless her,she kept trying to feed them.😒So sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Poor Cherry as she got older she had phantom pregnancies,it is so sad,she had to have her toys taken away,you know labs they love their toys bless her,she kept trying to feed them.😒So sad.
Oh that's so sad bless herπŸ™ I didn't know that could happen. Labradors are such beautiful caring dogs. I absolutely love my alfred labπŸ₯°β€

• Heart
Oh that's so sad bless herπŸ™ I didn't know that could happen. Labradors are such beautiful caring dogs. I absolutely love my alfred labπŸ₯°β€
It’s quite well known Ems Apparently.

Ems you are fire this morning pissing meself laughing about grey sofa.🀣

• Haha
It’s quite well known Ems Apparently.

Ems you are fire this morning pissing meself laughing about grey sofa.🀣
I've had a Mark's and sparks sausage roll for breakfast, I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help it...set my naughty mood up for the day🀣
I'm also making my presence over there😘 xxx

• Heart
Happy Friday guys...a few scans and xrays for me today...dreading the bloody mri..but its better than being at work lol

• Heart
Happy Friday guys...a few scans and xrays for me today...dreading the bloody mri..but its better than being at work lol
Morning lovely. Aww, everything ok? Don't worry about the MRI, I've had lots of them now...I enjoyed having a lie down and a break as well😘 xxx

• Heart
  • Heart
Gotta dodgy knee...bloody old age is getting me lol..hate them so much, its like being in a coffin

Thank you beautiful xxxx

You're still my favourite lol xxx
Bless you dad, you're the coolest😎❀
They are a bit claustrophobic the MRI machines! Pretend you're flying an x-wing fighter...don't move around though, otherwise those nurses will give you a rollicking🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.