Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Ems,so a good kip,you needed it matey..I have woken up and me bleeping pillow is soaked where I’ve dribbled,how disgusting I am.Effin gob open all night I reckon it’s not effin dreaming either.🤣
I dribble in bed too and snore. I've started taking a towel to bed. I have my crushed velvet bedding on too because it's much cooler for me to sleep

Aww hello Mrs C,I’ve noticed a wee tiny very tiny little moth on my backdoor sweet little thing..really tiny.☺ 🤣yes leave them to Our Ems.🤭Sorry Ems.🤣
Did you see the story about the butterflies that are dying out. That made me sad but I already knew about some of the species. I've been following it for years. Love MrsC xxxx

Apparently so, that's why the fields are called leisure centres...

Ok. I'll leave it there🤣
And bus stops. Lol x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
My God what’s going on! Just heard that Ray Liotta has died in his sleep, only 67. He was what they call a character actor with a craggy face. I’m very shocked and sad. God bless.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I know he appeared in court this week and pled guilty

Oh thanks Rita,I knew he pled guilty the dirty fucker,wish Hammers kicked him out of the team.

Ere have you seen headline in scum?picture of a BB bloke that has been accused of raping a tourist on Greek holiday,he looks abit like Sink boy.
Anyone abusing pets and animals in general raping anyone or beating someone are scumbags in my book.
My God what’s going on! Just heard that Ray Liotta has died in his sleep, only 67. He was what they call a character actor with a craggy face. I’m very shocked and sad. God bless.
Oh no! He was a great actor. I loved him in Field of Dreams x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I dribble in bed too and snore. I've started taking a towel to bed. I have my crushed velvet bedding on too because it's much cooler for me to sleep

Did you see the story about the butterflies that are dying out. That made me sad but I already knew about some of the species. I've been following it for years. Love MrsC xxxx

And bus stops. Lol x
Yes,I did see about butterflies.😢

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love my wellies, fishing jacket with all the handy pockets and boilersuit but I leave the sheep alone.
I've got wellies. They are a necessity here at Mud Central; I have a pair of old green ones that one of the dogs trimmed for me so I cut them down for shoes, I have a pair of green ones that I wear about the place plus my Executive Wellies (unworn as yet) for special occasions which are blue with dogs on them :), oh and I have a pair of pink croc style clogs which are alright when its not muddy because it oozes straight through the holes. I live in these things nowadays - gone are the occasions of me tottering about on high heels even though I do still have probably 100 or more pairs of shoes stashed upstairs :) I couldn't bear to get rid of them you see
Well I'll bid you nighty night as I'm off to slag off the skank and thence to go watch telly with OH, unless the chickens have already decided to go in because its raining AGAIN; TTFN :)

• Heart
Aww hello Mrs C,I’ve noticed a wee tiny very tiny little moth on my backdoor sweet little thing..really tiny.☺ 🤣yes leave them to Our Ems.🤭Sorry Ems.🤣
What does he look like. What colour? Is he baby? I might be able to identify him. I'm off on a moth night in August. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
I've got wellies. They are a necessity here at Mud Central; I have a pair of old green ones that one of the dogs trimmed for me so I cut them down for shoes, I have a pair of green ones that I wear about the place plus my Executive Wellies (unworn as yet) for special occasions which are blue with dogs on them :), oh and I have a pair of pink croc style clogs which are alright when its not muddy because it oozes straight through the holes. I live in these things nowadays - gone are the occasions of me tottering about on high heels even though I do still have probably 100 or more pairs of shoes stashed upstairs :) I couldn't bear to get rid of them you see
Well I'll bid you nighty night as I'm off to slag off the skank and thence to go watch telly with OH, unless the chickens have already decided to go in because its raining AGAIN; TTFN :)
I love being muddy Rita. I don't do heels anymore. I love my slippers and pyjamas these days. Love the down time. Love to go out and have a laugh but I love being home more x

• Heart
What does he look like. What colour? Is he baby? I might be able to identify him. I'm off on a moth night in August. Love MrsC xxxx
Oh the babe has gone,probably as it is getting evening time,it was soo small.

More Fred names,don’t forget.🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes,I did see about butterflies.😢
Dolly I love my conservation work. They are very important. I know every single butterfly here and where they reside. It's been my life for the last 7 years. When my dad passed away I visited a butterfly house on his birthday and I had all these lovely creatures landing on me. It made me cry. They are very gentle and they came to say hello and they tickled me.. There was a lovely feeling of peace. I did come out smiling. I love them. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Anyone abusing pets and animals in general raping anyone or beating someone are scumbags in my book.
Oh no! He was a great actor. I loved him in Field of Dreams x
People who abuse animals, need locking up...rapists need castrated

• Heart
Dolly I love my conservation work. They are very important. I know every single butterfly here and where they reside. It's been my life for the last 7 years. When my dad passed away I visited a butterfly house on his birthday and I had all these lovely creatures landing on me. It made me cry. They are very gentle and they came to say hello and they tickled me.. There was a lovely feeling of peace. I did come out smiling. I love them. Love MrsC xxxx
Oh how beautiful,🙏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh how beautiful,🙏❤
It's all true Dolly. When these lovely creatures land on you it's the most amazing feeling and I love them all and I want them to be safe. They've helped me out in hard times even though they are fragile. Just watching them up the mountain helps me. They bring me loads of joy. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.