Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww sounds fab Mrs C did you wear yer cowboy boots?
Oh yes Dolly. I was fully kitted out. I don't do things by halves. I went to work in a full reindeer suit at Christmas and was told to take it off. Had a right bollocking. Everybody thought it was funny except my boss. I was hot though so I was glad to take it off

You've done a great job. I have artificial grass and white stones around the border with a shed I erected myself. I don't have time to be up there mowing. I have too many willies to carve. Lol xx

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh yes Dolly. I was fully kitted out. I don't do things by halves. I went to work in a full reindeer suit at Christmas and was told to take it off. Had a right bollocking. Everybody thought it was funny except my boss. I was hot though so I was glad to take it off
Oh that wasn’t nice no sense of humour!
I did mention in my post did you wear Mrs Ems chaps as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Last edited:
  • Haha
Morning all. Hope everyone is okay. Dolly, Ems and Connie the barn dance was bloody fab. We had a great night. I got home around 11.40 last night. I had 3 bottles of lager and tonnes of quiche and mini pasties. We danced and laughed all night. Ive already done 50 lengths of the pool this morning. Im doing boring tit now like washing and hoovering. Love MrsC xxxx
Ah I’m glad you had great fun MrsC! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah I’m glad you had great fun MrsC! xx
Connie it was brilliant. There's another one in 6 weeks time.....with a hog roast. We've been invited again. Can't wait it was a great night and I love dancing. Love MrsC xxxx

Got to go now. I'm walking this fine afternoon. Then tea which is salmon and cream tagliatelle and a long bath then off to bed to play a round of chess and a good book with a cup of tea. Love MrsC xxxx

Before I go. I'm getting ads for Caneston. Iol x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Bugger trying to watch Jane Eyre on Drama,it’s so bloody dark though.🙁

One of my very fave books.❤

Bet effin skanky has never heard of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
MrsC as I once said in a queue in Boots, when an assistant asked if I wanted a pessary. ‘I’m not having anything shoved up inside me”. Cranberry juice is very soothing.

I’m getting adverts for workouts and eyelash and eyebrow treatments. I haven’t had my brows done for years and don’t wear makeup anymore so no good. Also they don’t call me couch potato Stef for no reason so I’m afraid these subliminal or whatever type of advert they are have not worked.

oh nearly forgot. Crap on tv last night, I ended up watching this makeup competition and I swear one of the judges has purple eyebrows.

• Haha
MrsC as I once said in a queue in Boots, when an assistant asked if I wanted a pessary. ‘I’m not having anything shoved up inside me”. Cranberry juice is very soothing.

I’m getting adverts for workouts and eyelash and eyebrow treatments. I haven’t had my brows done for years and don’t wear makeup anymore so no good. Also they don’t call me couch potato Stef for no reason so I’m afraid these subliminal or whatever type of advert they are have not worked.

oh nearly forgot. Crap on tv last night, I ended up watching this makeup competition and I swear one of the judges has purple eyebrows.
Dear Harri,haven’t plucked eyebrows for years as you get to old gal like me you don’t get hairy any longer,no underarm thingy as well.🤣

• Haha

Likewise. Nothings gonna be shoved up inside me. My waterworks and sexual health are both fine. I make sure of that. I don't wear much make up. I like being natural. Those slug eyebrows and orange faces look silly. I don't know why I had that ad Steph. Love Jo xx

• Heart
Likewise. Nothings gonna be shoved up inside me. My waterworks and sexual health are both fine. I make sure of that. I don't wear much make up. I like being natural. Those slug eyebrows and orange faces look silly. I don't know why I had that ad Steph. Love Jo xx
Is Jo your name @MrsCranky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.