Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Windsor. One of the many places we have lived over the years 😬 was Staines/Laleham. I wish we had visited more, but you know what it's like when something is on your doorstep, you take it for granted.
Staines/Laleham is what I’m on the border of now! My road is very long and depending where you live on it it’s classified as either Staines, Ashford or Laleham!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Staines/Laleham is what I’m on the border of now! My road is very long and depending where you live on it it’s classified as either Staines, Ashford or Laleham!
We were down at Penton Hook. Just up from the marina. It was lovely. I used to enjoy walking the river up to Staines. My partner worked down towards Egham, that's why we initially moved there. We wanted out of London for a bit but I missed it too much, so we went back. I think we were there for about 18 months in total. Good times. :D

• Heart
Reactions: 7

this video never fails to cheer me up. I nearly spit my coffee out this morning watching it. The sausages in the box look so like Katie in her outfit.
Enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

this video never fails to cheer me up. I nearly spit my coffee out this morning watching it. The sausages in the box look so like Katie in her outfit.
Enjoy!
haha The famous Scottish munchie box! :oops: 😂 It's no wonder Scotland is the heart attack capital of Europe!

I'm glad to hear your Mum is home and on the mend, Harri. ❤

• Heart
We were down at Penton Hook. Just up from the marina. It was lovely. I used to enjoy walking the river up to Staines. My partner worked down towards Egham, that's why we initially moved there. We wanted out of London for a bit but I missed it too much, so we went back. I think we were there for about 18 months in total. Good times. :D
That’s where I go walking most days! From the Wheatsheaf and Pigeon pub turn left onto the towpath….past Penton Hook and on to Laleham boat club and back again. 🥰

• Heart
That’s where I go walking most days! From the Wheatsheaf and Pigeon pub turn left onto the towpath….past Penton Hook and on to Laleham boat club and back again. 🥰
Have you ever passed the guy who walked the river with a parrot on his shoulder? I used to see him regularly. lol We lived just behind the big block of white flats on the River after the Wheatsheaf towards the marina - Penton hook road. It's funny to think we may have crossed paths at some point. It's a small world. :)

• Heart
Have you ever passed the guy who walked the river with a parrot on his shoulder? I used to see him regularly. lol We lived just behind the big block of white flats on the River after the Wheatsheaf towards the marina - Penton hook road. It's funny to think we may have crossed paths at some point. It's a small world. :)
Yes Monty the sulphur crested cockatoo! I’ve got a photo somewhere….I’m off to look. Oh wow yes we’ve probably passed each other at some point! X

• Heart
Yes Monty the sulphur crested cockatoo! I’ve got a photo somewhere….I’m off to look. Oh wow yes we’ve probably passed each other at some point! X
Thank god you knew what I was talking about. After I posted I thought, she’s going to think I’m a weirdo asking about men and parrots. Lol And it’s not even a parrot! Monty the cockatoo - I knew he’d be a local celeb. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
There is a lovely young lady round here,she takes her parrot for walks,his name is Oscar,adorable he is,she has a backpack he is on a lead and on her hand,he says hello to peeps.So lovely.❤

• Heart
He’s such a beauty! Thank you for posting that. It brings back good memories. He deserves ever bit of his stardom. ❤
So do you remember the house on the towpath on the corner of Penton Road that had the swimming pool in the garden?

I wish more people would take their exotic pets out for a wee wander. It's lovely to see.
It is Dolly….the old boy that owns Monty has got a couple of little dachshunds too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
So do you remember the house on the towpath on the corner of Penton Road that had the swimming pool in the garden?

It is Dolly….the old boy that owns Monty has got a couple of little dachshunds too.
I'm racking my brain but can't think of it....I know I probably would remember it if I saw picture. Though how could you forget a pool! I remember the houses across the river from the towpath... :love: :love: :love:

*I'm away to street view to jog my memory. lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm racking my brain but can't think of it....I know I probably would remember it if I saw picture. Though how could you forget a pool! I remember the houses across the river from the towpath... :love: :love: :love:

*I'm away to street view to jog my memory. lol
Well it looks completely different now….they’ve completely remodelled it …kept the external structure but completely gutted internally….and the pool has gone! Mind you I wouldn‘t have gone in the pool with everyone walking past gawping at you 🤣🤣🤣. Looks like it’s going to be really nice. And there’s a mahoosive one been built from scratch on the other side of the river…absolutely enormous!

• Heart
  • Wow
Morning Krustiebums.☺

Funder and lightening,very,very frightening☺
Indeed! Galileo Galileo etc etc

Hello all! Very late today as been out with OH as he was going to buy another van and I was going to be allowed to drive his truck back, however he can't take it to tomorrow so I need not have gone after all Never mind though because it was a nice drive once the rain stopped; We seem to go from boiling hot to drenched every hour currently.
Glad to see Mum is home again though Harri and I'll bet she's glad to be there too back with you all again :)
Right I'd better get done on here and off to peel the prawns for dinner tonight so TTFN :) xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well it looks completely different now….they’ve completely remodelled it …kept the external structure but completely gutted internally….and the pool has gone! Mind you I wouldn‘t have gone in the pool with everyone walking past gawping at you 🤣🤣🤣. Looks like it’s going to be really nice. And there’s a mahoosive one been built from scratch on the other side of the river…absolutely enormous!
There was a few houses that were really run down on the towpath on the way up to the Sainsburys. Really sorry looking properties. I wonder if it's one of them you're talking about. The gardens were always overgrown and flooded. It's the ones where the gates went right onto the towpath. I've tried to look on streetview but they don't have many pictures.

Yeah, I don't fancy one of them either! Especially in my bikini! lol There's far too much foot traffic, you'd never get peace. And I bet renovated they are a pretty price. I remember looking at one of the flats on the river that was for sale and it was half a million ten years ago. It's funny money in Surrey.

ETA We were in a house behind these flats...

penton.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Dolly and for those of you wanting to know. Babs, mum’s cat has said she will put off having her boobs done for the time being but is still into making money on the side. She’s looking at those pay per view videos where people are force fed cake until they explode. Not sure if it’s a goer but any ideas for money making for a large white cat are welcome!

• Haha
Dolly and for those of you wanting to know. Babs, mum’s cat has said she will put off having her boobs done for the time being but is still into making money on the side. She’s looking at those pay per view videos where people are force fed cake until they explode. Not sure if it’s a goer but any ideas for money making for a large white cat are welcome!
Oh my lovely harri, it's great to have you back🥰 I've missed your great sense of humour🤣

I am trying to refrain from making any fat pussy comments🤭

Hope all is going well today, lots of love 🥰❤ xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.