Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s it! I’ve had enough of the Skank. Have had to come here for a cuddle. She’s timed me so much that I have just been online and over spent on Ostrich feathers. 🦅
❤First class bleep she is..sick to bleeping death of the lump of tit.🙁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
❤First class bleep she is..sick to bleeping death of the lump of tit.🙁
So am I Dolly. I effing hate the old ho with every fibre of my being, in fact I despise her more than my ex-husband or my "father" in combo :)

Time to put dinner on I guess - liver and bacon for himself with veggies and boiled eggs for me (with soldiers of course)
Byeeeee :)à

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh I'm cooking two different meals tonight. For the kids it's chicken, bacon pasta in tomato & basil sauce. Me and the husband its pork with a cream, white wine and mushroom sauce...I still haven't got a recipe for the sauce but I'm guessing I'll have to give up a glass of my wine😭🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Home early after a very early start, just popped in to say HI and I'm always up for cuddles.

TV, Coffee, nap, back later then I will catch up with events.

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh I'm cooking two different meals tonight. For the kids it's chicken, bacon pasta in tomato & basil sauce. Me and the husband its pork with a cream, white wine and mushroom sauce...I still haven't got a recipe for the sauce but I'm guessing I'll have to give up a glass of my wine😭🤣
Clever girl.☺❤

I’m a wee bit concerned about my Dave,he seemed ok this morning went in his box and slept till about 5pm,didn’t eat when he got up went out he is in the garden I’ve been calling him but doesn’t want to come in,he must be hungry be I picked him up (which don’t like) tried bringing him in and run away from me,he is still in garden,but won’t come in..I’m just worried,I do over worry sometimes..🙁

Last edited:
  • Heart
@Facehugger thanks for your comment on the other thread. I’ve put that person on ignore before after they jumped down my throat about something that other people then did exactly the same thing with no comment. And now it’s happened again…..someone else said exactly the same with no comeback. Time to put them on ignore again…..thought this site was supposed to be about free speech but obviously not 🤷‍♀️. Back to lurking again. 😘x

• Heart
@Facehugger thanks for your comment on the other thread. I’ve put that person on ignore before after they jumped down my throat about something that other people then did exactly the same thing with no comment. And now it’s happened again…..someone else said exactly the same with no comeback. Time to put them on ignore again…..thought this site was supposed to be about free speech but obviously not 🤷‍♀️. Back to lurking again. 😘x
I’m thick Connie what was it about exactly.Ahh a Skanky poster? Having a go at You?🙁

Clever girl.☺❤

I’m a wee bit concerned about my Dave,he seemed ok this morning went in his box and slept till about 5pm,didn’t eat when he got up went out he is in the garden I’ve been calling him but doesn’t want to come in,he must be hungry be I picked him up (which don’t like) tried bringing him in and run away from me,he is still in garden,but won’t come in..I’m just worried,I do over worry sometimes..🙁
He still hasn’t come in..🙁

Last edited:
I’m thick Connie what was it about exactly.
I commented WTF is that on one of the pictures someone put up and a certain Tattler took offence and started giving their point of view quite a few times…which is fair enough but we’re all entitled to say what we think. Someone else said exactly the same but didn’t get the same response. I’ve had the same thing happen before with this person….that’s why I stopped commenting over there for a long time because it felt to me like I was being a bit victimised …. if they have an issue with something then call out everyone who says/does the same thing 🤷‍♀️. People get a bit sanctimonious sometimes on what essentially is a gossip site.

• Sad
  • Heart
I commented WTF is that on one of the pictures someone put up and a certain Tattler took offence and started giving their point of view quite a few times…which is fair enough but we’re all entitled to say what we think. Someone else said exactly the same but didn’t get the same response. I’ve had the same thing happen before with this person….that’s why I stopped commenting over there for a long time because it felt to me like I was being a bit victimised …. if they have an issue with something then call out everyone who says/does the same thing 🤷‍♀️. People get a bit sanctimonious sometimes on what essentially is a gossip site.
Oh dear that’s not nice at all,I see what you mean though Connie.🙁 even if I don’t agree I usually don’t say anything I’m a effin coward.🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Welcome meduck ❤ I've noticed that person Bob along happily many times with the conversation, then will suddenly bare teeth at one person and have a pop. But ignore others saying the same, as you say. Admitted it themselves, it's called paranoia. Don't lurk honey, we are all entitled to say/ask/ post what we like, they can pop you on ignore if they want to 😘 xx

Oh, and ETA: probably carry on referring to it for days on end now 🤣

• Heart
Welcome meduck ❤ I've noticed that person Bob along happily many times with the conversation, then will suddenly bare teeth at one person and have a pop. But ignore others saying the same, as you say. Admitted it themselves, it's called paranoia. Don't lurk honey, we are all entitled to say/ask/ post what we like, they can pop you on ignore if they want to 😘 xx

Oh, and ETA: probably carry on referring to it for days on end now 🤣
🤣🤣 well they haven’t shut up yet 🤦‍♀️🤣x

• Haha
I hope my post after yours earlier didn't come across as me being an hole, Connie. I apologise if it did. I just wanted to point out that the boy in the picture was one of many young gay lads butchering themselves in the name of perfection or god knows what these days. He isn't Trans - he uses he/him in the insta profile picture and calls himself "prince." Maybe that will change as he gets older, who knows. I think most people's reaction would be that of shock and bewilderment. The poor guy has got a really skewed vision of what is attractive and he's turned himself into a cartoon character. I did a double take myself. Anyway, I get both of what you an Angel are saying. Urgh, I don't even know what i'm trying to say now. I hate arguments. I'm too soft. lol And sorry for posting this here....I derail the Katie thread enough. I don't want to keep the argument going but I also didn't want to say nothing. Much love to everyone. ❤

• Heart
Looks like the mods have removed a lot of the posts now so hopefully that’ll be the end of it now xx
Lovely ❤ I'll go back and have a re-read xx

I hope my post after yours earlier didn't come across as me being an hole, Connie. I apologise if it did. I just wanted to point out that the boy in the picture was one of many young gay lads butchering themselves in the name of perfection or god knows what these days. He isn't Trans - he uses he/him in the insta profile picture and calls himself "prince." Maybe that will change as he gets older, who knows. I think most people's reaction would be that of shock and bewilderment. The poor guy has got a really skewed vision of what is attractive and he's turned himself into a cartoon character. I did a double take myself. Anyway, I get both of what you an Angel are saying. Urgh, I don't even know what i'm trying to say now. I hate arguments. I'm too soft. lol And sorry for posting this here....I derail the Katie thread enough. I don't want to keep the argument going but I also didn't want to say nothing. Much love to everyone. ❤
You're always welcome to post here Pheebs ❤😘 xx

• Heart
Hi Phoebs don’t worry about your post…..it didn’t bother me in the slightest. You always make me laugh with your posts! I just found it really upsetting that the other poster kept calling me transphobic over my post…..as I said later (which has been removed) I would have said exactly the same thing about anyone in that photo….male/female/balloon/chair….so that‘s what I found offensive xx

• Heart
Hope the move went well and you have sorta got settled and squared up missus ❤😘 xx
Getting there, slowly. This weekend's missions is to build the bed. I'm not cut out for this hippy lying on a mattress on the floor nonsense. My poor back is fooked. lol

I hope you're well, too. ❤ I've been skim reading. I'm sorry to see some of you have been poorly - Mrs C and Ems. ❤ We need this tattle party arranged so we can all blow off the old cobwebs. :D xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.