Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're welcome and glad it's sorted πŸ₯°β€πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜€πŸ‘β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
I like that..Pom range of t-shirts 😊❀❀❀πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I think it suits him too πŸ˜€β€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx.
It's been ok thank you my friend πŸ₯° and thank you on the video...it was very very impressive..and I thought I try and make you a pic of Steve on his quad bike wearing his Pom range for you πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ‘½πŸΎβ€πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Big Pom hugs to you and others and loads of love ❀πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ‘½πŸΎβ€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Back later ❀πŸ₯° xxx

View attachment 1271546

View attachment 1271545
Ahaha, well now, that's just as good as the other one πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜˜ I reckon there's room for me on the back of that quad, I'll ask if I can have a backie next time 🀣🀣 I'll save that to use when his new T shirt is dirty, thank you my friend, you do make me smile Pommy, love & hugs missus πŸ€—β€πŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've got the model too, on the demi-lune table plus a few other odds and ends like a set of Concorde cutlery and a box of rivets (from my Grandad's shed)! :) I wish I'd got the chance to fly on her but I've had to content myself visiting her at Brooklands Museum where she sits open to the elements (why they have not built her a hangar yet or got the Lottery lot to pay for it I don't understand because she is so precious! ) however the exhibit the museum do onboard is brilliant though as if you are really flying high at the speed of sound

Anyway this one is Delta-Golf who has a lot of bits made at Weybridge like the aelerons and her nose cone, its where my grandfather worked on her all those years ago and why she is so very dear to me. He was so very proud of that old girl too, he'd stop working on the garden just to hear her pass and you could set your watch by her every day as she left Heathrow. Sadly no more of course. Like I said before I'm a bit of a geek for old aeroplanes :)

No news as to whether a water heater was found for us for tomorrow so I guess we are outta luck on that score, but ain't that typical? I feel absolutely filthy after that wallpapering lark and I can't even have a bloody shower unless I want a nice dose of pneumonia from showering in sub zero water Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :( Actually we know people who have lived here for coming on 20 years to which their "house" (a term loosely used), has a chemical toilet, no bath or shower nor mains drainage, one cold water tap in the corner of the room and no kitchen either; Theres just a couple of kitchen cupboards on bricks and a sink that empties out of the wall into the garden - and thats it! TBH I do not understand how the lady of the house has tolerated it for so long because I'd have booted her OH's lazy arse into orbit within a year - yes he'd have got ruddy Olga'd alright - but as the years turn into decades it just toddles along as it has done from the day they moved over here. I'd have been long gone were it my OH who is so damned idle because the lazy git doesn't even work for a living - she works full-time to keep him FGS!!! :mad:
Righto I'm off on round-up now putting everyone to bed hoping that the ominous storm clouds allow me to do so having got caught out this afternoon when I ventured out to feed them all, but I suppose it washed some of the dirt off me haha :)
Night night all xxx
I was very lucky to fly to JFK for free (work courier trip) on her in 1988 and also got my parents to fly to JFK (mum on BA001 and stepdad on BA003) on the same day and back in B747 a few days later for Β£500 on my staff travel a few years later. Absolutely brilliant aircraft πŸ₯°πŸ₯°x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was very lucky to fly to JFK for free (work courier trip) on her in 1988 and also got my parents to fly to JFK (mum on BA001 and stepdad on BA003) on the same day and back in B747 a few days later for Β£500 on my staff travel a few years later. Absolutely brilliant aircraft πŸ₯°πŸ₯°x
Two things I'd love to do Con. One is have a flight in a helicopter, knowing my luck it'd be the local ruddy air ambulance and the other I'd like to have a trip in a face contorting RAF jet 🀣 I'll never do either but the idea is nice 😘 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Two things I'd love to do Con. One is have a flight in a helicopter, knowing my luck it'd be the local ruddy air ambulance and the other I'd like to have a trip in a face contorting RAF jet 🀣 I'll never do either but the idea is nice 😘 xx
Facey,I worked for oil company for 15 years,One of the things we were offered if working for ages was a trip to one of our off shore platforms,omg it was fabulous,we flew to Aberdeen on the Friday,stayed at hotel,really lovely up very early next morning then caught a flight on small plane to Isle of Uinst outer Hebrides.We the caught helicopter which was a 45 min flight to the platform right out in North Sea.Very noisy but fabulous.,

We were shown all over the platform oh god it was fantastic walking up steps Ypu can see the sea beneath you😳we had fabulous lunch there etc..So fascinating.

• Heart
Glad you are back now Captain,must make you feel better about that.❀
Actually had a good day, after delivery in Colchester it was 15:30 so I headed for
home, twas part of the plan, wasn't expected to do a full day. I stopped for coffee
and a croissant on the way home and rested for a bit because my head hurt a bit.
I'm doing a 3 day week this week and probably the same next week, depends how
tired I get and how much pain I get. This is all part of trying to get back to work
full time.

• Heart
Oh Facey I’ve flown in a couple of helicopters but the one thing I’d love to do is fly in a fighter jet….as you say my face would be all over the place and I’d probably throw up but it would be great!! 🀣 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh Facey I’ve flown in a couple of helicopters but the one thing I’d love to do is fly in a fighter jet….as you say my face would be all over the place and I’d probably throw up but it would be great!! 🀣 xx
Oh I know, I'd be screaming and sick and probably die, but what a way to go 🀣 xx

Facey,I worked for oil company for 15 years,One of the things we were offered if working for ages was a trip to one of our off shore platforms,omg it was fabulous,we flew to Aberdeen on the Friday,stayed at hotel,really lovely up very early next morning then caught a flight on small plane to Isle of Uinst outer Hebrides.We the caught helicopter which was a 45 min flight to the platform right out in North Sea.Very noisy but fabulous.,

We were shown all over the platform oh god it was fantastic walking up steps Ypu can see the sea beneath you😳we had fabulous lunch there etc..So fascinating.
That sounds absolutely amazing. One day Dolly, one day...........🀣😘 Xx

• Haha
Fighter jet?? I would probably tit myself THEN puke.

• Haha
Oh I know, I'd be screaming and sick and probably die, but what a way to go 🀣 xx

That sounds absolutely amazing. One day Dolly, one day...........🀣😘 Xx
I’ve always wanted to do that! First time in a helicopter was over the Grand Canyon….at the time planes/helicopters weren’t allowed to land at the bottom of the Canyon coz there’d been a couple of crashes so to quote our pilot β€œthe only way to get to the bottom is to walk or go down on a donkey” …. he couldn’t understand why we were in absolute hysterics at the last part of his sentence 🀣🀣 xx

• Haha
Ejector seat for you then, Maverick 🀣🀣

I’ve always wanted to do that! First time in a helicopter was over the Grand Canyon….at the time planes/helicopters weren’t allowed to land at the bottom of the Canyon coz there’d been a couple of crashes so to quote our pilot β€œthe only way to get to the bottom is to walk or go down on a donkey” …. he couldn’t understand why we were in absolute hysterics at the last part of his sentence 🀣🀣 xx
Ahaha! Brilliant. Honestly, I'd love to do that too. Watched the Red Arrows tour of the USA, they flew down the canyon, just next time find a seat for me please lads 🀣🀣

Back laters, just off to watch CH 5 'Inside the Force' πŸ‘ xx

• Haha
Ahaha, well now, that's just as good as the other one πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜˜ I reckon there's room for me on the back of that quad, I'll ask if I can have a backie next time 🀣🀣 I'll save that to use when his new T shirt is dirty, thank you my friend, you do make me smile Pommy, love & hugs missus πŸ€—β€πŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xxxx
Thank you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Šβ€πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ XX.
Loooool yep I think I could make that with you having a backie too πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ˜„β€πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Loool 😊😊 anytime just ask. Glad to make you smile my friend Pom hugs and loads of love πŸ₯°β€πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx.

Ejector seat for you then, Maverick 🀣🀣

Ahaha! Brilliant. Honestly, I'd love to do that too. Watched the Red Arrows tour of the USA, they flew down the canyon, just next time find a seat for me please lads 🀣🀣

Back laters, just off to watch CH 5 'Inside the Force' πŸ‘ xx
I had flown on a few helicopter tours, over San Francisco, Vegas in the day and at night and New York..The Grand Canyon I did was to the bottom to take a boat trip on the Colorado River..it was freezing lol.. these flights was in 2013, 2014 and 2015. ❀😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I'd rather like a ride in a B17. In Texas they have an organisation called the Texas Raiders who still have B17s and they do special flights for geeks like me :) Maybe one day eh??? I have flown in a Cessna though when visiting my friends in Australia - her OH got us a trip out to Rottnest Island on one of the things and it was like a VW Beetle with wings!
Occasionally here we get training flights of Eurofighters where they are tracking up the river valley plus very occasionally one of those enormous
freighters that scare the cattle, make my geese go nuts and make all the windows shudder too but they are rare visits.
1652770323727.png
Our neighbour's son flies these - we like to think its his son saying Salut to his parents :)

Oh and WOO HOO! The chap is here installing my precious water heater so I'll be able to have a shower later! Such bliss :)

• Heart
Home today, all part of my recovery plan, today Skanky will have her plasterclasses so that will be
fun seeing if she actually turns up to the flock of fans. Also The Rooney/Vardy trial, of what a load
of fun it's going to be today.

Home today, all part of my recovery plan, today Skanky will have her plasterclasses so that will be
fun seeing if she actually turns up to the flock of fans. Also The Rooney/Vardy trial, of what a load
of fun it's going to be today.
I See Mr Vardy has shown up today..hole.

• Haha
I See Mr Vardy has shown up today..hole.
AH, he's turned up, wasn't expecting him to.

Just seen photo's in the DM, Vardy is not comfortable in that suit, he could have
shaved the scruffy git. His tie isn't correct either.

• Haha
Oh my oh my,not looking good at all for bitchvardy,even her lawyer is non confrontational to Wayne,who comes across just relaxed etc..

Reactions: 4
Oh dear,sorry I’m going to have a rant,I’m so bleeping pissed off,I’ve had weeks of upstairs flat being gutted and work going on,drilling bleeping noise all bleeping day!i wasn’t informed work would be done,of course not !they obviously don’t care about a resident that lives downstairs,I don’t blame it on the guys working obviously.Surely they could find outbthevresidentbthat lives downstairs,it’s been day in day out..bleeping fridge freezer left in my and I mean MY front garden,that still hasn’t been taken away! I’m going bat crazy.I’m worried what fucker will move in.😒

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Right, now off to watch some Telly, have my Pizza, water my pansies.
All the bird seed I put in the feeder was gone this morning and the
other feeder is still more or less full. duck knows what is going on.

CR V RV case will continue Thursday, that's good, I have the day off
so I'm not missing anything tomorrow. I have an early start so I have
to be in bed early and set my alarm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.