Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just added πŸ˜€πŸ’•πŸ’•β£πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Looooooool I wondered the same but only way to cover the cactus but it's made us laugh lol πŸ€­πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ XX.

Not to bad today thank you my friend ..thank you and Pom hugs and loads of love to you tooβ€πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜
Funny as hell, well done you! I wish I had your patience to do pictures, honestly, you do make people smile ❀ I think I need a new man, if you have time, I'm a bit bored of the old one, his T shirt needs a wash and he's looking a bit older now, when you have time could you have a tinker about with this for me? Please and thank you muchly my love πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ XXX

steve-austin-1~2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Funny as hell, well done you! I wish I had your patience to do pictures, honestly, you do make people smile ❀ I think I need a new man, if you have time, I'm a bit bored of the old one, his T shirt needs a wash and he's looking a bit older now, when you have time could you have a tinker about with this for me? Please and thank you muchly my love πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ XXX

View attachment 1269339
I still think he looks nice. Who do you have in mind?

Great suggestion @Facehugger 😘😘 and brilliant as always @Pom Bear 😘😘

Thank you very much Love from Pom πŸ₯°πŸ˜€β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

View attachment 1269339
Thank you and that's lovely to hear..it's good to make people smileβ€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx

That's a good pic...I make that now for you then I be back on my usual time πŸ₯°β€πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16526451343011.jpg

Oh no, I don't mean I'm bored of Steve, I'd never get bored of him, he just needs a little bit of TLC from Pom, that's all xx
That's ok I knew what you mean lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€πŸ₯°πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx.
I'm always happy to make any pics and I do like your new one..let me know if you need anything changing Love Pom πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ₯°β€πŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you very much Love from Pom πŸ₯°πŸ˜€β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Thank you and that's lovely to hear..it's good to make people smileβ€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx

That's a good pic...I make that now for you then I be back on my usual time πŸ₯°β€πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx.

View attachment 1269411

That's ok I knew what you mean lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€πŸ₯°πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx.
I'm always happy to make any pics and I do like your new one..let me know if you need anything changing Love Pom πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ₯°β€πŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx
Oh nowthen, he'd have looked wonderful riding into Wrestlemania 38 on his quad wearing that beauty Pom, that's fab, thank you soooo much! I can wash his old one now and he can wear that for a bit for the Summer, thank you very much my friend 🀣🀣 love and hugs to you, always πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜˜πŸ’— xxxx

ETA bugger, my change avatar box has greyed itself out again, lol, I'll have to put him on in a bit xxxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Oh nowthen, he'd have looked wonderful riding into Wrestlemania 38 on his quad wearing that beauty Pom, that's fab, thank you soooo much! I can wash his old one now and he can wear that for a bit for the Summer, thank you very much my friend 🀣🀣 love and hugs to you, always πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜˜πŸ’— xxxx

ETA bugger, my change avatar box has greyed itself out again, lol, I'll have to put him on in a bit xxxx
You're welcome very much and you made me smile saying you can wash the old one now like you did in your other message..though anytime you want to get him a new one your always welcome to ask πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ₯°β€πŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx.
I admit out the three I've made I think this is my favourite, you chose a great pic there my friend! I even imagined him on his quad bike when you said that with him wearing it and I don't even watch the wresting lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜ xx.
So glad you love it and it does look great as a profile pic..glad your avatar box is sorted so you could add it as your profile ❀πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx.
Pom hugs and loads of love from Pom πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°β€πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That looks lovely Rita ❀ I am currently on my way to yours in my van, in the rain, to sneak in under the racket of the storm to steal your chairs and those beautiful pictures 🀣😘 xx
Morning all! Got another storm just coming in now - I can hear the grass conspiring outside "Let's grow and give her hell in a few days time hehe!"
Have you had the one we got yesterday evening yet?

Well I am off upstairs shortly to finish The Job off but I had an early start because at 6am OH is shouting "Quick quick! Come downstairs.!!!" I get downstairs in my usual morning fug to see the utility room and garage are flooded - the sodding water heater had sprung a leak sometime during the night and theres water everywhere so I've been squeegeeing-it up and mopping for two hours solid :( Not happy :(

Fortunately theres nothing in there that could be damaged by water, the only plus side is that the floors are spotless now haha, nevertheless OH is not a happy bunny that he's now got to install a new water heater because you can't get a plumber here anyway even if he wanted one, and thats after he was Olga'd into wallpapering the stair well.

Yes the pictures are lovely and they are mine; I'm the old aircraft buff :) Sad thing is that just across the road from me in a bit of copse is the crash site of a B17 (hence the big photo) that was shot down over Rouen and fell to earth here taking seven of her crew. The turret gunner managed to parachute out just before impact but he was captured here then sent to a POW camp & actually our garden was the emplacement of a Panzer tank guarding the road into town by all accounts. Nothing like this is forgotten in France though because our little village has a ceremony and wreath laying at the memorial outside our little church every year on the anniversary of that plane falling here - not like in UK where such an event would outrage or upset some idiot :(

Right just a brief look at skanky's antics then I'm off scraping paper again; Bye for now xxx

Morning Krusties.

Awww @Pom Bear your pics do so make me laugh you clever Pom.❀❀❀❀😻😻

Hope everyone is ok,looks like it is going to piss down.πŸ₯΄
Its probably what we had yesterday evening Dolly, thuinder, lightning, hail - the lot
Got another one looming too :(

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Morning all! Got another storm just coming in now - I can hear the grass conspiring outside "Let's grow and give her hell in a few days time hehe!"
Have you had the one we got yesterday evening yet?

Well I am off upstairs shortly to finish The Job off but I had an early start because at 6am OH is shouting "Quick quick! Come downstairs.!!!" I get downstairs in my usual morning fug to see the utility room and garage are flooded - the sodding water heater had sprung a leak sometime during the night and theres water everywhere so I've been squeegeeing-it up and mopping for two hours solid :( Not happy :(

Fortunately theres nothing in there that could be damaged by water, the only plus side is that the floors are spotless now haha, nevertheless OH is not a happy bunny that he's now got to install a new water heater because you can't get a plumber here anyway even if he wanted one, and thats after he was Olga'd into wallpapering the stair well.

Yes the pictures are lovely and they are mine; I'm the old aircraft buff :) Sad thing is that just across the road from me in a bit of copse is the crash site of a B17 (hence the big photo) that was shot down over Rouen and fell to earth here taking seven of her crew. The turret gunner managed to parachute out just before impact but he was captured here then sent to a POW camp & actually our garden was the emplacement of a Panzer tank guarding the road into town by all accounts. Nothing like this is forgotten in France though because our little village has a ceremony and wreath laying at the memorial outside our little church every year on the anniversary of that plane falling here - not like in UK where such an event would outrage or upset some idiot :(

Right just a brief look at skanky's antics then I'm off scraping paper again; Bye for now xxx

Its probably what we had yesterday evening Dolly, thuinder, lightning, hail - the lot
Got another one looming too :(
Oh you poor lady,getting up to loads of water etc.My friends who have their house/small BB,one of them still out there his husband is back here he was also telling me to get hold of pplumber etc is really hard🀣 maybe a French thing.As mentioned before Rita the lovely chateau was once a b&b from 1800’s it’s has lots of original furniture and everything,it has 13 rooms,I said why have that just for two of you.They have sooo many friends that like to visit so it’s ideal.

• Heart
I'm back at work, Gants hill having a quick maccy d, then onto Brentwood and Colchester..😳😳

Reactions: 5
I'm back at work, Gants hill having a quick maccy d, then onto Brentwood and Colchester..😳😳
Ahhh that’s not too far from me,long time since went there but worked there in late sixties.Tube station is about two stations from me on central line.

Oh Facey,love your new ava! 🀣Clever our Pom bless her.❀❀

Ems hope you are ok my dear❀

Mrs C Hope you are too me love.❀

Glad you are back now Captain,must make you feel better about that.❀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Done and finished - I am knackered now and everything aches having been on the go since 6am, up & down ladders with soggy wallpaper and the mess after the tsunami. Now waiting to see if a local plumber can get the new water heater for tomorrow morning because like as not there won't be one for 100ks since when the merchant's websites say "In Stock" what they actually mean is that the item IS in stock at their warehouse in Marseilles or somewhere "local" like that :( As it is I'll have to have a good wash in cold water later on as we have no hot until the new heater is in.

This is the last bit of upstairs aside from the bedrooms that I'm not tackling this time around as there are other places needing attention before that, ie the room I'm in now that needs a coat of some bright cheery paint and the shower room due to the black mould thats sprouted in there, damned stuff, meantime I'm taking it easy because I deserve it!! Had enough now :( Just a thought - maybe C4 would like to come and do it for me??

Attachments

• Heart
Done and finished - I am knackered now and everything aches having been on the go since 6am, up & down ladders with soggy wallpaper and the mess after the tsunami. Now waiting to see if a local plumber can get the new water heater for tomorrow morning because like as not there won't be one for 100ks since when the merchant's websites say "In Stock" what they actually mean is that the item IS in stock at their warehouse in Marseilles or somewhere "local" like that :( As it is I'll have to have a good wash in cold water later on as we have no hot until the new heater is in.

This is the last bit of upstairs aside from the bedrooms that I'm not tackling this time around as there are other places needing attention before that, ie the room I'm in now that needs a coat of some bright cheery paint and the shower room due to the black mould thats sprouted in there, damned stuff, meantime I'm taking it easy because I deserve it!! Had enough now :( Just a thought - maybe C4 would like to come and do it for me??

Awwww looks fab Rita,what a bastard eh for a heater.πŸ™ love pic of concord.☺

Awww my gorgeous azalea just coming into bloom,she really is a Beauty,highly scented as well,over 30 years old.
883403-EE-6-A0-F-45-B0-9-B72-D6-CF12-B539-F4.jpg

• Heart
You're welcome very much and you made me smile saying you can wash the old one now like you did in your other message..though anytime you want to get him a new one your always welcome to ask πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ₯°β€πŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx.
I admit out the three I've made I think this is my favourite, you chose a great pic there my friend! I even imagined him on his quad bike when you said that with him wearing it and I don't even watch the wresting lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜ xx.
So glad you love it and it does look great as a profile pic..glad your avatar box is sorted so you could add it as your profile ❀πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx.
Pom hugs and loads of love from Pom πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°β€πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Thank you my lovely friend πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜˜ I had to log in on Google Chrome so it would let me change it, all sorted now 🀭 I quite likey my Steve in his Pom range of T shirts now, he'd have looked a right Bobby dazzler riding in wearing that beauty methinks, bless him 🀣🀣 hope you have had a lovely day, lots of love, thanks again sweetie πŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ xxxxx

Hope all my Krusty friends are very well today too πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you my lovely friend πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜˜ I had to log in on Google Chrome so it would let me change it, all sorted now 🀭 I quite likey my Steve in his Pom range of T shirts now, he'd have looked a right Bobby dazzler riding in wearing that beauty methinks, bless him 🀣🀣 hope you have had a lovely day, lots of love, thanks again sweetie πŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ xxxxx

Hope all my Krusty friends are very well today too πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx
You're welcome and glad it's sorted πŸ₯°β€πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜€πŸ‘β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
I like that..Pom range of t-shirts 😊❀❀❀πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I think it suits him too πŸ˜€β€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx.
It's been ok thank you my friend πŸ₯° and thank you on the video...it was very very impressive..and I thought I try and make you a pic of Steve on his quad bike wearing his Pom range for you πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ‘½πŸΎβ€πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Big Pom hugs to you and others and loads of love ❀πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ‘½πŸΎβ€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Back later ❀πŸ₯° xxx

Resizer_16527225527703.jpg

Resizer_16527225630331.jpg

• Heart
Awwww looks fab Rita,what a bastard eh for a heater.πŸ™ love pic of concord.☺
I've got the model too, on the demi-lune table plus a few other odds and ends like a set of Concorde cutlery and a box of rivets (from my Grandad's shed)! :) I wish I'd got the chance to fly on her but I've had to content myself visiting her at Brooklands Museum where she sits open to the elements (why they have not built her a hangar yet or got the Lottery lot to pay for it I don't understand because she is so precious! ) however the exhibit the museum do onboard is brilliant though as if you are really flying high at the speed of sound

Anyway this one is Delta-Golf who has a lot of bits made at Weybridge like the aelerons and her nose cone, its where my grandfather worked on her all those years ago and why she is so very dear to me. He was so very proud of that old girl too, he'd stop working on the garden just to hear her pass and you could set your watch by her every day as she left Heathrow. Sadly no more of course. Like I said before I'm a bit of a geek for old aeroplanes :)

No news as to whether a water heater was found for us for tomorrow so I guess we are outta luck on that score, but ain't that typical? I feel absolutely filthy after that wallpapering lark and I can't even have a bloody shower unless I want a nice dose of pneumonia from showering in sub zero water Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :( Actually we know people who have lived here for coming on 20 years to which their "house" (a term loosely used), has a chemical toilet, no bath or shower nor mains drainage, one cold water tap in the corner of the room and no kitchen either; Theres just a couple of kitchen cupboards on bricks and a sink that empties out of the wall into the garden - and thats it! TBH I do not understand how the lady of the house has tolerated it for so long because I'd have booted her OH's lazy arse into orbit within a year - yes he'd have got ruddy Olga'd alright - but as the years turn into decades it just toddles along as it has done from the day they moved over here. I'd have been long gone were it my OH who is so damned idle because the lazy git doesn't even work for a living - she works full-time to keep him FGS!!! :mad:
Righto I'm off on round-up now putting everyone to bed hoping that the ominous storm clouds allow me to do so having got caught out this afternoon when I ventured out to feed them all, but I suppose it washed some of the dirt off me haha :)
Night night all xxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.