Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume the dog will be watching too.

View attachment 1264921
Tiger says that he absolutely agrees - being in front of the fire is the best place to be but bugger political opinions :)

Well we are over halfway through The Job so tomorrow I get all the stripping of all those fannying-about bits around doorways & cupboards, repapering and then it'll be finished - HOORAH!!!! OH says he doesn't work this hard At Work, that I am a slavedriver and I really am ruddy Olga haha :) Now I am putting stuff back in place having cleaned up the mess so I'll post a pic or two tomorrow; Ciao xxx

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had my roast Lamb dinner, it was delicious, no cabbage again but
we had sprouts!! No Photo today however @Facehugger would have
given me a 10 for the vast amount of thick gravy.

Yesterday I placed two prefilled bird feeders on the dead witch hazel
tree, one had ordinary seed and the other was mealworms, today there
was a lot of activity, one of the birdfeeders had slipped down and was
completely empty, buggers had all the meal worms and didn't touch
the seed. I don't have anymore mealworms so I'm going to refill it with
birdseed and reposition the feeder and breaking out the cable ties to
keep it in place.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is for you 265, I took a picture today...roast beef, honey roasted parsnips, cauliflower cheese. It was enjoyed by all...I'm shocked really as I did wake up with a bastard of a hangoverπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Afternoon friends, happy Sunday afternoon everyone πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ lovely day again, I've been doing all my chores that I left undone yesterday 🀣 hope you're all well & having a good day. ❀😘 Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Awwwww Ems,that looks effin fab gal!making me Hank.πŸ₯΄

Afternoon friends, happy Sunday afternoon everyone πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ lovely day again, I've been doing all my chores that I left undone yesterday 🀣 hope you're all well & having a good day. ❀😘 Xx
Awwww Facey it’s been peeing down here..we have a β€˜local jumble trail’ lots of roads round here selling goods,clothes,arts and crafts,etc loads of things then later live music..soo many people about so nice to see even though weather is orrible.

• Heart
Hey lovely hows you doing😘 Well done for doing your chores...can you come round and do my ironing please😁 I've been good and managed to cook. I'm languishing on the sofa now and planning a kip before I drag out the ironing basket. Looking after those kids pushed me over the edge and I got pissed...cant remember getting to bedπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I do remember dancing out the kitchen though🀣

• Haha
  • Heart

Awwww Facey it’s been peeing down here..we have a β€˜local jumble trail’ lots of roads round here selling goods,clothes,arts and crafts,etc loads of things then later live music..soo many people about so nice to see even though weather is orrible.
That sounds really good Dolly, folks will still enjoy something like that whatever the weather, hope it clears up later in time for the music 😘 xx

• Heart
This is for you 265, I took a picture today...roast beef, honey roasted parsnips, cauliflower cheese. It was enjoyed by all...I'm shocked really as I did wake up with a bastard of a hangoverπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£
Thank you sweetheart, I do love your neat and tidy dinners, only one problem, only ONE yorkie. 🀭

• Haha
Hey lovely hows you doing😘 Well done for doing your chores...can you come round and do my ironing please😁 I've been good and managed to cook. I'm languishing on the sofa now and planning a kip before I drag out the ironing basket. Looking after those kids pushed me over the edge and I got pissed...cant remember getting to bedπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I do remember dancing out the kitchen though🀣
I'm ok thank you Ems. Tell you what, I'll do your ironing just for having them kids, you thoroughly deserved your wineage reward yesterday, dearie me 🀣 you've done well to get the dinner done too ❀😘 xx

• Heart
Thank you sweetheart, I do love your neat and tidy dinners, only one problem, only ONE yorkie. 🀭
I do give everyone else two yorkies but limit myself to be good...shame I couldn't do that with the wine last nightπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

I'm ok thank you Ems. Tell you what, I'll do your ironing just for having them kids, you thoroughly deserved your wineage reward yesterday, dearie me 🀣 you've done well to get the dinner done too ❀😘 xx
I did deserve it, I was pushed to my limit honestly! I knew it would be bad looking after the terrors but my god, I think I got PTSDπŸ€ͺ🀣

Aww thanks dolly😘

This jumble trail going on sounds fantastic! Oh I love stuff like that, I bet it has a lovely atmosphere all those people aboutπŸ₯°
Fingers crossed the weather will brighten up later xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
I do give everyone else two yorkies but limit myself to be good...shame I couldn't do that with the wine last nightπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

I did deserve it, I was pushed to my limit honestly! I knew it would be bad looking after the terrors but my god, I think I got PTSDπŸ€ͺ🀣

Aww thanks dolly😘

This jumble trail going on sounds fantastic! Oh I love stuff like that, I bet it has a lovely atmosphere all those people aboutπŸ₯°
Fingers crossed the weather will brighten up later xxx
No more Aunty Ems overnighters for you hahaha! I am fortunate if my son ever reproduces it will be in the USA so I shall thankfully escape any childminding duties of that nature 🀣🀣❀😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
No more Aunty Ems overnighters for you hahaha! I am fortunate if my son ever reproduces it will be in the USA so I shall thankfully escape any childminding duties of that nature 🀣🀣❀😘 xx
Nope never again! They're not house trained and don't sleep. My own kids have threatened to leave if I ever agree to it again🀣

• Haha
Nope never again! They're not house trained and don't sleep. My own kids have threatened to leave if I ever agree to it again🀣
Ems effin charge B&B if asked again..🀣Go relax with your furbabes..have a kip and nice glass of β€˜whateverβ€™πŸ·πŸ˜‹later.❀❀

• Haha
Well we can't have that! Bless you, it sounds like the dogs are better behaved haha! At least you've survived, hope you are going to have a rest tonight & tomorrow lovely 😘 xx

Ems effin charge B&B if asked again..🀣
Childminding rates per kid per hour Dolly, she'd never be asked again πŸ€£πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Facie, a question, should I watch Norways entry? I saw a headline that it's kinda crazy.

Omg see some of the grub they are doing here on the stalls.!amazing also a lovely Ukrainian stall with their food..You can imagine none left I reckon.

• Heart
Ems effin charge B&B if asked again..🀣Go relax with your furbabes..have a kip and nice glass of β€˜whateverβ€™πŸ·πŸ˜‹later.❀❀
I'll charge them for my counselling sessions I needed afterwards as wellπŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Oh, hair of the dog while I'm ironing...cracking ideaπŸ‘πŸ˜˜

Well we can't have that! Bless you, it sounds like the dogs are better behaved haha! At least you've survived, hope you are going to have a rest tonight & tomorrow lovely 😘 xx

Childminding rates per kid per hour Dolly, she'd never be asked again πŸ€£πŸ‘
My dogs are definitely better behaved🀣 I'm going to rest for several days😁
Childminding rates for 3 kids over a 24 hour period with all meals included, I think they would still pay me...I'd pay someone a bloody fortune if they were my kids to have some peaceπŸ˜‚

I do love them still and we did have fun. Got lots of pictures and they enjoyed themselvesπŸ₯°

Right, kip time. See you lovely lot later❀😘 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Facie, a question, should I watch Norways entry? I saw a headline that it's kinda crazy.
Bloody ridiculous. They just danced & mimed to some music with ridiculous lyrics, anybody can do that! I reckon you'd like Spain's entry.........🀣

I'll charge them for my counselling sessions I needed afterwards as wellπŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Oh, hair of the dog while I'm ironing...cracking ideaπŸ‘πŸ˜˜

My dogs are definitely better behaved🀣 I'm going to rest for several days😁
Childminding rates for 3 kids over a 24 hour period with all meals included, I think they would still pay me...I'd pay someone a bloody fortune if they were my kids to have some peaceπŸ˜‚

I do love them still and we did have fun. Got lots of pictures and they enjoyed themselvesπŸ₯°

Right, kip time. See you lovely lot later❀😘 xxx
Take care lovely, have a good rest, see ya later missus ❀😘 xxx

• Heart
Awwww my lovely neighbour just bought me round some cakes thingy from food stall,bloody gorgeous,,so kind some of my neighbours are,wonder if they think I’m a nut case.πŸ˜³πŸ‘€πŸ€£ or I’m a delinquent old pensioner.🀣

So kind though.☺

• Heart
Awwww my lovely neighbour just bought me round some cakes thingy from food stall,bloody gorgeous,,so kind some of my neighbours are,wonder if they think I’m a nut case.πŸ˜³πŸ‘€πŸ€£ or I’m a delinquent old pensioner.🀣

So kind though.☺
I think they probably just think you're a lovely lady Dolly & want to do something nice for you ❀ enjoy your cakes my dear 😘 xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.