Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon all. Hope everyone is keeping well. I ventured out for my first walk this week….back is still not 💯 but I needed to start doing something so a slightly shorter walk round Windsor GP today. Had a lot of the deer closer to us today. And all that rain yesterday has definitely kick started some blooming in the garden 🤗

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Been out today, left around 10:45 this morning, went down to Crawley, paid a visit to "THE RANGE" which was
a bit of a disappointment but it was worth a good around. Didn't buy anything but did find a few bits and pieces
I would have liked to buy. Just so happens there is a MacDonald's so I had my Big Mac meal the headed down
to Horsham, mainly because the roads that way are ideal. I passed another MacDonald's on the A24 so I did a
U turn and headed for home stopping off at a Shell garage for a cup of coffee. Headed home but stopped into
a garden centre where I bought a couple of bird feeders and a twin pack of secateurs which were well priced.
Got home at 15:30, no gardening for me today, got home too late and I need a rest.

Reactions: 7
Well now Mr Stormtrooper, that's a beautiful pink T shirt you've got there my friend 🤣 nice shoulders tho 😈❤❤😘 xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.