Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi me dear Ethel,wow Oxbridge eh! Yes can imagine huge pressure,my friend daughter is going to Nottingham uni..

Ere Ethel think I read on secret celeb goss thread re Sun newspaper,one poster said to another poster (re Liverpool banned sun) she said there was a shop near her that has a sign outside saying They don’t sell the sun there,but apparently they do,under the counter 😑I thought that was awful.I suppose few shops are crafty.
Aww good luck to your friends daughter ❀

It's gone on for years unfortunately Dolly πŸ˜” it's disgusting. Especially as there's a shop quite near the Liverpool football ground that did this until it was found out and boycotted.
When the scum posted out free copies years ago to addresses, they were warned not to, they still posted them to addresses in Liverpool. Those that weren't burnt were posted back in big envelopes without stamps in the hope they'd have to pay the postage 🀭
McKenzie the editor at the time of Hilsborough has been sent lots of skips and pallets of soft drinks in previous years when his address details got leaked by some Scousers from Twitter (they had used pay on delivery option at the time) very small price to pay for the pleasure he's had from the lies he allowed to be printed back then. He is 1 of the very few people I hate on this planet. For all the hurt and damage he caused he has never once genuinely apologised.

@not on my watch Have a fantastic time with Whitesnake and the Football! C'mon the 'gers xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aww good luck to your friends daughter ❀

It's gone on for years unfortunately Dolly πŸ˜” it's disgusting. Especially as there's a shop quite near the Liverpool football ground that did this until it was found out and boycotted.
When the scum posted out free copies years ago to addresses, they were warned not to, they still posted them to addresses in Liverpool. Those that weren't burnt were posted back in big envelopes without stamps in the hope they'd have to pay the postage 🀭
McKenzie the editor at the time of Hilsborough has been sent lots of skips and pallets of soft drinks in previous years when his address details got leaked by some Scousers from Twitter (they had used pay on delivery option at the time) very small price to pay for the pleasure he's had from the lies he allowed to be printed back then. He is 1 of the very few people I hate on this planet. For all the hurt and damage he caused he has never once genuinely apologised.

@not on my watch Have a fantastic time with Whitesnake and the Football! C'mon the 'gers xx
This is our year...hopefully play the reds in the super cup xx

• Heart
I hope they drop points too,I want you guys to win the lot xx
I would love it too lol City are struggling with a few injuries now so the title isn't over yet. I won't stop hoping until the last day and the final whistle has gone.
My boys are City fans so it's a bit of a tricky subject in ours πŸ˜‚ xx

• Heart
I would love it too lol City are struggling with a few injuries now so the title isn't over yet. I won't stop hoping until the last day and the final whistle has gone.
My boys are City fans so it's a bit of a tricky subject in ours πŸ˜‚ xx
That must be a nightmare lol..my eldest bought a celtic kit when he was about 15!...it didn't last long though lol xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
That must be a nightmare lol..my eldest bought a celtic kit when he was about 15!...it didn't last long though lol xx
Oooo not good lol My eldest was 3 when that Aguero goal went in and his best friend at nursery was a city fan so it stuck and his brother just followed suit πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
It never went down well with my side if the family but we have to accept their faults πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Me and his dad were relieved he didn't go for the red side of Manchester though otherwise that would have been a very different story hahaha xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oooo not good lol My eldest was 3 when that Aguero goal went in and his best friend at nursery was a city fan so it stuck and his brother just followed suit πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
It never went down well with my side if the family but we have to accept their faults πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Me and his dad were relieved he didn't go for the red side of Manchester though otherwise that would have been a very different story hahaha xx
Lmao..gotta love em πŸ˜‰

• Heart
Lmao..gotta love em πŸ˜‰
Well,round ere just down the road to me they have Leyton Orient,been going for years,very,very devoted followers typical of devotees they take the piss out of the team,I used to go with ex husband many years ago,always remember when we played a cup game behind us sitting was Rodney Marsh (remember him)? And Terry Venables taking the piss out of the state of the ground🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well,round ere just down the road to me they have Leyton Orient,been going for years,very,very devoted followers typical of devotees they take the piss out of the team,I used to go with ex husband many years ago,always remember when we played a cup game behind us sitting was Rodney Marsh (remember him)? And Terry Venables taking the piss out of the state of the ground🀣
Marsh and venables are legends xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No lmao...all the arenas in the uk..its whitesnakes Farewell tour
Ooh I'm jealous. David Coverdale is still rockin it he must be 69 or 70. I love Whitesnake. I often watch the youtube clip of him singing Here I Go Again. Didn't know the band was retiring

• Heart
Used to love Terry Venables. He always came across so well! xx

No lmao...all the arenas in the uk..its whitesnakes Farewell tour
🀣🀣 I had visions of them trying to get down the steps of a caravan in leather pants with all that big hair 🀣🀣
The fella from Whitesnake was quite handsome in the 80's xx

Anyone who beat Chelsea are legends in my eyes Dolly πŸ˜‰ we're playing them tomorrow in the FA Cup Final xx
Hope you beat the fuckers I detest them,my dad was a devoted Gooner🀣 but he also supported a local club called Leyton FC,many good night at socials and away games at seaside places etc.

When Orient are at home playing I hear the crowd indoors,they have such devoted supporters..my ex when he died was buried in Orient shirt.

We did beat Arsenal in a match as well back in seventies..The players were probably getting peanuts back then for wages..

I also love West Ham.Fantastic players and fab football when Greenwood was manager..

• Heart
[QUOTE="Ethel's little Willy, post: 9762925,

[/QUOTE]

He's even more handsome now.

Reactions: 5
Hope you beat the fuckers I detest them,my dad was a devoted Gooner🀣 but he also supported a local club called Leyton FC,many good night at socials and away games at seaside places etc.

When Orient are at home playing I hear the crowd indoors,they have such devoted supporters..my ex when he died was buried in Orient shirt.
Aww that's lovely Dolly ❀

[QUOTE="Ethel's little Willy, post: 9762925,

He's even more handsome now.
[/QUOTE]
Will have a Google πŸ˜‰ xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.