Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening dear Facey hope you are ok my dear❤

Oh poor notty,you want to get one of those plastic fold up macs! 🤣
I'm ok thank you Dolly my love ❤ been busy is all. He needs a rain hood and a big brolly to go with his Mac. I can lend him some oilskins and fishing waders, bless him 🤣 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Evening you wet, soggy Stormtrooper 🤣❤❤😘 best get out of them wet clothes asap methinks XXX

Evening friends 👽🤗❤😘 hope everyone's well tonight xx
Get his boxers off Facie. Sorry I haven't been myself. Love MrsC xxxx

Are we back on for great laughs. I hope so. Love you. My head is okay now. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha

Are we back on for great laughs. I hope so. Love you. My head is okay now. Love MrsC xxxx
I'm saying nothing about getting his boxers off, I'm claiming the fifth amendment 🤣

Hope you are getting back to full health Mrs C xx

• Heart
I'm ok thank you Dolly my love ❤ been busy is all. He needs a rain hood and a big brolly to go with his Mac. I can lend him some oilskins and fishing waders, bless him 🤣 xx
Does he want to borrow my fishing waistcoat. Shall I ask him?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm saying nothing about getting his boxers off, I'm claiming the fifth amendment 🤣

Hope you are getting back to full health Mrs C xx
Im okay. Had a terrible concussion. My friend was here for a few days. I pulled in the swimming pool today but I love Mr Captain. He's my man. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
FPMSL! Life is like a box of chocolates, yeah right, unless it's pissing down & the only chocolates we get are what's left after every fucker else has pinched all the decent ones 🤣🤣❤😘 xx
At the end of the day,it's only water lol..worse things are happening to people xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
At the end of the day,it's only water lol..worse things are happening to people xxx
Course it is, you still don't want to be catching pneumonia though, that would never do. My mum always said 'Drips don't get wet, they only get bigger' and laughed at me if I got drowned in the rain 🤣❤❤😘 xx

• Heart
Course it is, you still don't want to be catching pneumonia though, that would never do. My mum always said 'Drips don't get wet, they only get bigger' and laughed at me if I got drowned in the rain 🤣❤❤😘 xx
She sounded like a right laugh xxx

• Haha
I wrote a letter to my Local councillor highlighting th
Ha, one of those with a can of beer either side too Dolly, and a straw 🤣
Fishing waistcoats are very useful. I personally love mine. There are pockets for everything. Love MrsC xxxx

Fishing waistcoats are very useful. I personally love mine. There are pockets for everything. Love MrsC xxxx
To finish off what I was saying. I wrote a charged letter to my local M.P. I didn't mince my words. I hope he listens. It's on my mind a lot. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I've got an old Barbour coat for fishing, poachers pockets inside, keeps my fags & lighter dry out in the North Sea. Xx

• Heart
I've got an old Barbour coat for fishing, poachers pockets inside, keeps my fags & lighter dry out in the North Sea. Xx
Gotta keep the fags dry xxxx

Why don't you invest in a boilersuit Facie like me. There's no dress code or expectations. People either love you or think you are weird. Love MrsC xxxx

Thank you for forgiving my concussion. I wasn't well and I own up to my mistakes. Sorry I hurt you. I was yelling at my friends and that's why they got me to hospital. I'm always having a laugh and I was aggressive with them. They know me and knew I wasn't right. Im glad I have them. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.