Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning folks...Happy Friday to you all..got a great week ahead of me heading around the UK to see whitesnakes farewell tour, rangers in the europa league final and the Scottish Cup final!...who could ask for more
Have fab time notty..❤

Well,looks like fucking Skanky and SB are in Portugal another fuckung holiday,Dolly has filled the Pisspot up.😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning Krustiecrumpets 🥰 Hope all chums are well this bright morning.

Well,see what we will be in for today.🥰 looks nice out.

Hmm it’s fuckface birthday today..old hag.🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Awww Ems you poor lady no peace for you lovely lady,it’s because you are lovely,good cook and relaxing atmosphere with you and hub and doggies.❤
Yeah and an effing walkover! Oh I've done my bit with little un's, my kids are grown up. These tinkers aged 2, 5 and 7 destroy me and my house...honestly I'll be in bits later😂 I've got an ocado shop coming at 9pm tonight with a couple of bottles of wine...I should of added brandy in my shop too 🤪🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

VIP Member
Morning all, home today, bit chilly when I poked my head out about 9AM, went outside
about 10:45 to check on my shed. It was a lot warmer and I checked my shed and it was
bone dry inside. We had one hell of a thunderstorm last night which was amazing, worth
clicking this DM story, some real fantastic photo's.

58006921-10831429-image-a-1_1652940228075.jpg

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Oh yes,at night in the states the crickets are amazing,especially when they sound in a crescendo.Mind you hear them through the day as well but at night the noise.

I should say in the states they are Cicadas,
We were in Malta some years ago- my son said they were Avocados!I used to catch the crickets here for my lizard tho

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Just sitting here having a fink..really need to get my soddin Barnet done,I hate it this long not flattering on an old girl.Needs colouring as well may have blue as well as my usual pink,wish my hairdressers had a really platinum colour white as such.

• Heart
Yay! Finally (only just) caught up with the wall basher yesterday. Spotted the car and she was in it just about to drive off so stood in front of it and beckoned her out. She’s a Nigerian woman and having been there a couple of times for work I know how they can go on and on and on 🤦‍♀️🤣. So I’m trying to explain to her that it had been reported to the police and they’d rung me in the morning to confirm they would pursue it … and that I hadn’t yet reported it to her workplace in the hope of sorting it out between us….she’s going on and on (to hubby) that she knew she’d hit something and had got out and looked but didn’t think she’d knocked that over but maybe something else (thin air ?? coz that was the only other thing around 🤣)…finally I managed to shut her up and explain the situation to her. She’s agreed to pay for replacement and I ended up with a major headache from her nonstop yapping 😬🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening folks. Hope you are all well. Just popping in to say hello, been a bit busy with a few things is all. 😘 Xx

Rita, bloody infuriates me fishermen leaving tackle about. We make double sure we take every bit of ours with us, disgraceful. Proper fisherpeople know better than to leave it discarded. Xx

Connie, am so pleased you've caught up with the perpetrator of your wall demolishment and sorted it without ballistics 🤣 xx

Welcome to Bensler too ❤ friendly bunch here, can talk about anything without fear of being moaned at. Xx

Special hug for Mr Notty as always ❤❤🤗 XXX

Facehugs for all as always too, be back in a bit, lots of love my friends 👽🤗❤😘 xxx

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Hi lovey

I’ll see if dads got a spare set of false teeth that have been washed,

honestly I wonder what her husband thought on seeing his bride? “There’s gold in them their hills!”
She has my sympathy to be honest, gravity is a cruel thing when you got the big titties...I know it only too well😬😂 As for the teeth, if I keep falling over and face planting the floor...

SHIT, THIS COULD BE ME😭😭🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning all!
Hope everyone is doing well 🐾❤🐾❤
Trying to pop in to check everyone is doing okay.

Great news about the swans @Dollylovesshoes they're beautiful things 😍

Good look with the little uns @MrsEms rather you than me 😬😂😂

My eldest niece has just started her g.c.s.e's bless her. She's so nervous. She wants to go on to do medicine and OxBridge identified her as a potential student but she doesn't want to go there due to the pressure. I'm so proud of her ❤

I'm having a football and eurovision get together tomorrow night for my family so that'll be fun. Looking forward to that!
Hope everyone has a good weekend ❤🐾❤🐾

• Heart
@MrsEms

If you have open sores/cuts in your mouth, it's good to use a salt wash, so you put a small amount of salt into cooled, boiled water, then swish it about and spit it out, don't swallow. (naughty folk I see you 🤭🤫😂 )

That helps to lesson any infection and keeps it all clean for any dental work needed. It also helps heal up sores too.

If it's really painful, you can try a soluble paracetamol, again, swish around then spit out, it helps calm the pain down.

Nice bit about it being so warm, you can try some ice pops so they numb it a bit (ice cream is sweet, so it can set it off aching again).

When I have this type of issue, I resort to custard, rice pudding, soggy cereal, it's hard to find any foods that don't provoke it.

Hope you feel better soon x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I hope my number 1 hubby is okay too. X

Awwww hello Mrs C,I’m fine thsnkyou,miserable day here weather wise! Hope you are ok my love..❤
Im okay Dolly. Over my concussion now. Onwards and upwards. You better be eating tidy. Love MrsC xxxx

Awww, congrats Connie ❤😘 that's it, you are stuck here now forever 🤣 xx
Facie. How has your week been lovely? X

Awwww hello Mrs C,I’m fine thsnkyou,miserable day here weather wise! Hope you are ok my love..❤
I guess I'm divorced. Lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Not sure about the dick Emery. I think a few comics have used it🤔

Oh love you! You are doing great looking after your parents. It's hard, I know that well😉 Us ladies find incredible strength that we don't realise we have during hard times.

It's lovely to have you back❤🥰 You need to take some time for yourself too. Xxx

Oh I've seen the time, I've got to take my meds, take off the makeup...remove my false leg and teeth and get to bed😂

Night night🥰❤😘
Thank you lovey. I’m trying my best but dad is being very difficult. The only thing shutting him up is the thought of a choc ice. He does love his ice creams! Oh well, mum is my priority though and thank God my brother and hub are helping too.

I will but my poor cat is feeling very discarded as I’m always popping to mum or washing or whatever needs doing. He’s still my beautiful boy and needs love and attention too

Lol. Don’t forget to screw in your leg tomorrow or your boobs will be very lop sided!

Night lovey. Night all and God bless xx

• Heart
MrsC wishing you all the best for your op….hubby had open heart surgery 8 years ago to fix a massively leaking mitral valve….all sorted and he’s had no problem since. You will be fine as you obviously look after yourself very well. Take care and do what the nursing staff tell you afterwards….don’t try to push things too quickly….no willy whittling for a while! 😘😘xxxx

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Ah I’m glad you had great fun MrsC! xx
Connie it was brilliant. There's another one in 6 weeks time.....with a hog roast. We've been invited again. Can't wait it was a great night and I love dancing. Love MrsC xxxx

Got to go now. I'm walking this fine afternoon. Then tea which is salmon and cream tagliatelle and a long bath then off to bed to play a round of chess and a good book with a cup of tea. Love MrsC xxxx

Before I go. I'm getting ads for Caneston. Iol x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart