Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening my friends πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ love to you all, hope everyone is well today xx

Been a lovely day here apart from two massive storms at 3pm & another 20 minutes later. Thunder was so loud to start with I thought it was the arrows going over till I saw how black the sky was. It's gorgeous again now.

Ems I am not using my tumbler any more if I can help it with the energy prices rocketing, it gobbles up the electric. I'll wear damp pants if I have to 🀣😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Facehugger

VIP Member
Brilliant thread title hugger, my husband said he saw two cold tits earlier...I did say it was fucking freezing and I should've taken my coatπŸ˜‚

Thankyou my lovely, glad you're on the mend too😘
Bless you Ems πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ special Facehug (minding your Teef obviously) just for you, my goodness lady, you need more lemonade in your wine! Only kidding, hope you're going to be ok, we need everyone back on form for this new Fred melove, am so sorry you're in the wars ❀😘 xx

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Thats me too! I feel sorry for the poor bedraggled things then fetch 'em home. Husband said I'm weird buying the half-dead plants when I could just pay a bit more for healthy stuff but that is not the point is it? :)
Ok some pix for you My lovely mown field for which I did dress like skanky because its de rigeur dontcha know ;)
Its mosly the pigs (my girls) but theres an assortment
Here we go then
Ahh Rita, your animals, girlie piggys, fields...its all so beautiful 😍

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
You're welcome very much and you made me smile saying you can wash the old one now like you did in your other message..though anytime you want to get him a new one your always welcome to ask πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ₯°β€πŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx.
I admit out the three I've made I think this is my favourite, you chose a great pic there my friend! I even imagined him on his quad bike when you said that with him wearing it and I don't even watch the wresting lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜ xx.
So glad you love it and it does look great as a profile pic..glad your avatar box is sorted so you could add it as your profile ❀πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx.
Pom hugs and loads of love from Pom πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°β€πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Thank you my lovely friend πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜˜ I had to log in on Google Chrome so it would let me change it, all sorted now 🀭 I quite likey my Steve in his Pom range of T shirts now, he'd have looked a right Bobby dazzler riding in wearing that beauty methinks, bless him 🀣🀣 hope you have had a lovely day, lots of love, thanks again sweetie πŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ xxxxx

Hope all my Krusty friends are very well today too πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Oh shit that’s a bugger..Hope you catch the bastard.
It’s definitely a carer that goes to next door….I will get them eventually πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

That'll be the pigeons, they're too dumb to realise not to shit on their own doorstep 🀣 mine sit on the fence, actually watch the dog stalking them, then when he runs at them & barks they flap off all scared & affronted. Too thick to realise well don't sit there so long when he's out there then you stoopid birds 🀣🀣

How frustrating about your wall basher, you will get them eventually. What are you going to say, do you know yet? ❀ Xx

Hope your Mum continues to improve Harri and you can get her home soon, love & best wishes ❀😘 xx
I’m going to tell them I saw them, the son of next door has Ring footage of them leaving at the same time, I’ve reported to police coz it’s criminal damage and they didn’t stop and report….I’ll ask them to sort out the removal and replacement of the column….if they try and wriggle out of it I have a baseball bat, air rifle and air pistol 🀣🀣🀣🀣xx

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Yes you can babes, I'm all good now, cleared to return to work, that's all over
now. I can deal with the numbness in my face and next week I'm taking all
three of my bikes out for a run. The object of the exercise is to find out if I
get any problems wearing a helmet.
That's great. I'm sorry for being so clumsy and not being able to be there for you like I promised but I've had my own shit going on. My friend is watching me like a hawk. We have had a massive cry today. I even went to yoga the other day when I was concussed, but it was a breathing class not yoga poses to try and help me breathe through the pain.I'm your girl and I care about you. Love MrsC xxxx

Oh you lot are determined to make me whinge again aren't you with being so blooming lovely πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Massive hugs whether you want 1 or not!
I do hope everyone is alright though and thank you again ❀❀

Sorry for being a soppy sod!
Mrs Ems and Mrs Cranky, stop falling over ffs!! Goodness me!! I can just about keep myself upright nevermind you 2 as well!! (I'm just teasing xx I do hope you're both alright!)
Lots of love to you all xxx
Ethel. I'm glad you are staying and you will be nagged to death if you go. I'll hound you. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Krusties#15 We're krustyfeckers, we're the best. Our threads are better than all the rest!

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
One piccie,daddy swan and bubbas.

View attachment 1263130
Morning dolly😊 lovely picture of daddy and the cygnetsπŸ₯°β€ Aww, they're gorgeous, I'm happy they arrived safe and sound.

Morning everyone. I've had a busy couple of days. Today is going to get worse😬 I am going to have my 2 nephews and niece to look after today...and they are also sleeping over😱

What I'm saying is can someone book me flights out of the country and send me a taxi to the airport please....I NEED HELP🀣🀣
Why am I always the one that gets landed with the dogs, kids....πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning krustiefucks

Bit grey outside,hope we have rain,don’t fancy watering garden.πŸ₯΄

Oh Connie that mankini 🀣🀣

Mrs C fab photo.☺

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Harri yes☺It’s like creole/Cajun cooking as such,their holy trinity is onions,celery and green pepper,I adore that food..I had it lots of times when I visited my aunt in Texas as she lived on border of Louisiana,home of Cajun and creole food.☺

Ems I use it a lot that’s the frozen one isn’t it.?i use the fresh sofritto.It’s lovely.
Yes its frozen. I've never seen it before ready made and have always made it fresh but thought it would be a handy cheat if I'm in a rush. You know my lot are always inviting someone extra around my house for tea! I've always got tinned toms in the house...I over buy them like I do red onionsπŸ˜‚

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Knew you would like that!!

I made the Skanky thread in a hurry, my dinner was being served, I wanted to add a
few more but my Sunday Roast comes first babes.
Yep that was a lovely surprise ..made me smile thank you πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€πŸ˜˜ xx.
That's ok and no worries...I know how nice your Sunday dinners are and how much you enjoy them..I also enjoy your daily life updates when I pop on here too. πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ’•β€πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening you lovely people πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you are all ok. Lovely pics Connie and Dolly, thanks for sharing 😘 xx

Oh, I can't believe Ray has died πŸ˜₯ how sad, at his age. My favourite film of his is 'Unlawful Entry' with Madeleine Stowe, where he plays the psycho policeman. RIP Ray ❀

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Lmao..gotta love em πŸ˜‰
Well,round ere just down the road to me they have Leyton Orient,been going for years,very,very devoted followers typical of devotees they take the piss out of the team,I used to go with ex husband many years ago,always remember when we played a cup game behind us sitting was Rodney Marsh (remember him)? And Terry Venables taking the piss out of the state of the ground🀣

• Heart