Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Hi folkies! Just update on swans nest smashed I posted about! Well,it seems that the eggs had hatched (not sure when) but the little babes are ok,mummy and daddy swan are fine,Just seen a lovely pic of Star daddy swan with his five babies.❤❤Over the moon I am.
Ah, that's fantastic Dolly ❤😘 am so glad they're all ok xx

Great news Dolly xxx

Just warming up my bed warmer
Now there's a conundrum in itself! You're warming up your bed warmer? I shan't ask any further on that matter then Mr Stormtrooper 🤣🤣❤❤😘 xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Have you ever heard Cicadas. Ive heard them in Greece. Gosh they are noisy.
Yes,a lot when I’ve visited my aunt in Texas,god the noise and also they say everything big in Texas effin hell size if the soddin insects etc.The water bugs as well (usually found under the house) good grief.

Also visiting my friend in Virginia.the noise of Cicadas unbelivable,

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Dolly, it’s Monsieur Bob on Poirot! That adorable dog!

I can’t remember the murderer but there were two dotty women and the old lady died and turned green
It was one of the women I think Harri.🙁The younger one Bob kept stiffing round her if I remember.
I get upset when I see that one!beautiful Bob with one ear down bless him.How gorgeous.

• Sad

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I love my wellies, fishing jacket with all the handy pockets and boilersuit but I leave the sheep alone.
Aww hello Mrs C,I’ve noticed a wee tiny very tiny little moth on my backdoor sweet little thing..really tiny.☺ 🤣yes leave them to Our Ems.🤭Sorry Ems.🤣

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Oh goodness! Hope all goes well for you Mrs C. What a way to spend a bank holiday Monday, I hope you will be ok xx

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Oh Ems,so a good kip,you needed it matey..I have woken up and me fucking pillow is soaked where I’ve dribbled,how disgusting I am.Effin gob open all night I reckon it’s not effin dreaming either.🤣
I dribble in bed too and snore. I've started taking a towel to bed. I have my crushed velvet bedding on too because it's much cooler for me to sleep

Aww hello Mrs C,I’ve noticed a wee tiny very tiny little moth on my backdoor sweet little thing..really tiny.☺ 🤣yes leave them to Our Ems.🤭Sorry Ems.🤣
Did you see the story about the butterflies that are dying out. That made me sad but I already knew about some of the species. I've been following it for years. Love MrsC xxxx

Apparently so, that's why the fields are called leisure centres...

Ok. I'll leave it there🤣
And bus stops. Lol x

Last edited:
  • Haha

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I'm glad your carvings look better lol
I put a lot of work in my carvings. I never miss details out. I'm doing it in my back bedroom at the moment until my new greenhouse arrives which I will build myself like my shed. A good project to have I think

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Well,round ere just down the road to me they have Leyton Orient,been going for years,very,very devoted followers typical of devotees they take the piss out of the team,I used to go with ex husband many years ago,always remember when we played a cup game behind us sitting was Rodney Marsh (remember him)? And Terry Venables taking the piss out of the state of the ground🤣
Marsh and venables are legends xx

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I rarely eat lunch Mrs C,I know I should being diabetic but I’ve always been like that,have my meal in the evening,but I must say I haven’t had any wine for few weeks now,I just get a few cans of low cal gin&tonic,really nice and not strong what so ever. Quite refreshing actually.

🤣🤣you naughty lady..good to have a laugh..Make you feel so much better.
Make sure you eat regularly. I have a work husband too and he's a great cook. When I went through a bad time he brought food in for me every day bless him.He brought me in falafels the other day and I told him his balls were delicious and he said I could nibble on them anytime. I said to him get down Argos and buy twister again after we wore out the circles on the last one. I have a gym and swimming husband too. He's 94 and really fit God love him. He's an inspiration. He's trying to persuade me to go dancing. I don't have the time though but he's great fun

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I love my wellies, fishing jacket with all the handy pockets and boilersuit but I leave the sheep alone.
I've got wellies. They are a necessity here at Mud Central; I have a pair of old green ones that one of the dogs trimmed for me so I cut them down for shoes, I have a pair of green ones that I wear about the place plus my Executive Wellies (unworn as yet) for special occasions which are blue with dogs on them :), oh and I have a pair of pink croc style clogs which are alright when its not muddy because it oozes straight through the holes. I live in these things nowadays - gone are the occasions of me tottering about on high heels even though I do still have probably 100 or more pairs of shoes stashed upstairs :) I couldn't bear to get rid of them you see
Well I'll bid you nighty night as I'm off to slag off the skank and thence to go watch telly with OH, unless the chickens have already decided to go in because its raining AGAIN; TTFN :)

• Heart