Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Awwwwww thank Connie,my god he has put on loads of weight considering he was a bantam weight boxer. Fab photos Connie thanks.❤

Harri Ems is shopping with her daughter,wonder if she has bought any shoes For her hoofs?🤣Sorry Ems not being rude.
He has Dolly….when they had the photos in the Daily Fail the other day I couldn’t believe it was him!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

not on my watch

VIP Member
I went out last night afterwards to a country pub with the husband and kids...just for one in the sun! Lovely views of the countryside. My daughter took a picture of the pub with me walking towards it. It was shocking because I'm wearing flats😱 Me? Laughing at the pic though...I look like I've got one leg🤣

Thought I'd better delete the picture! Someone might recognise the back of my head😂 Ahhh, captain's seen me😘
I missed that pic 😔

Yes, I was dirrty🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Oooh, I should've left the genie in the bottle😁

Any time my lovely. I've a wardrobe full of fancydress🤣
Never leave the genie in the bottle lol

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning Dolly. It pissed down yesterday but it's sunny here today. Ive got today off so I'm going swimming later. I like going in the hydro pool then and do all my yoga stretches. I think that's how I pulled yesterday Lol xx
Morning Mrs C ☺awww that will be lovely haven’t been swimming for yonks,swimming pool here hmmm not that good anyway..

not on my watch

VIP Member
There's a better photo

You have to wear what's comfotrtable. I like my slippers these days. That makes me happy. Love MrsC xxxx

10 out of 10 for the effort lol. X

I was a size 6 there but I looked bigger. Because of the muscles. I was pregnant on that photo
Great pic jo

VIP Member
My sis in law has the LP when it very first came out..it’s brilliant,espevially the beautiful voice of Richard Burton.1978 wasnt it?
Yes, it was 1978, I borrowed a copy and tried to record it on a C90 Tape but I couldn't get the Epilogue 2 on it.
Been a fan of that album and bought a copy on CD, when the new generation came out I got that soon after
release. Both stage shows are mind blowing, interesting performance by Jason Donovan as Nathaniel in the new
generation stage show, he did a better job that the guy from the original stage show.

VIP Member
I'm up, about to make my second cup of coffee, in the garden today, not interested in the FA Cup or Eurovision.

Harrigan

VIP Member
MrsEms I forgot arancini. Have you tried them? Mum has made occasionally. A ball of called rice with filling of either mince and veg or mozzarella and parmaham or whatever you want. Dip in beaten egg covered in breadcrumbs and deep fried.

the literally translation of arancini is little oranges I think

MrsCranky

VIP Member
That sounds fun! I've got the Gavin and Stacey episode in my head now where they do the barn dance with Nessa and Bryn singing islands in the stream🤣

I bloody loves that song I do, no word of a lie😉
Me too Ems. I'm really excited to go.the farmers we know are great. We have a good laugh up the club. It was lovely of them to invite us. I think they may regret it though. Lol x

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
I’m feeling inspired and pissed off in equal measures
This is an oldie but a goodie. I sing to it

Pig or fig?

I’m a pig I’m a fig
I’m a pig I’m a fig
I’m a pig I’m a fig my friend
I’m a pig my friend
I’m a fig my friend
I’m a pig I’m a fig my friend

(the next chorus substitute your for I’m)

thank you

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I haven’t seen update on that bastard footballer that kicked his poor cat,evil git.He was appearing in court.
I know he appeared in court this week and pled guilty

Awwwww what a beauty! Sad ol' aviation geek here! :)

Found guilty - him and his brother - sentencing next month.

Shame Le Pen did not get elected because she was going to throw him out of the French National squad for it however its good to see other footie fans are giving him a load of shit every time he walks out of the tunnel wherever he goes with a rousing choris of "Cat Kicker is a wanker!" etc etc :)
Oh thanks Rita,I knew he pled guilty the dirty fucker,wish Hammers kicked him out of the team.

Ere have you seen headline in scum?picture of a BB bloke that has been accused of raping a tourist on Greek holiday,he looks abit like Sink boy.

Last edited:

Facehugger

VIP Member
You're welcome and glad it's sorted 🥰❤👽🐾😀👍❤🤗😘 xx
I like that..Pom range of t-shirts 😊❤❤❤🥰🤗😘 xx.
I think it suits him too 😀❤💕💖😘 xx.
It's been ok thank you my friend 🥰 and thank you on the video...it was very very impressive..and I thought I try and make you a pic of Steve on his quad bike wearing his Pom range for you 💖🥰👽🐾❤💕🤗😘 xx.
Big Pom hugs to you and others and loads of love ❤🥰💖💓👽🐾❤🤗😘 xx
Back later ❤🥰 xxx

View attachment 1271546

View attachment 1271545
Ahaha, well now, that's just as good as the other one 🤣👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾😘 I reckon there's room for me on the back of that quad, I'll ask if I can have a backie next time 🤣🤣 I'll save that to use when his new T shirt is dirty, thank you my friend, you do make me smile Pommy, love & hugs missus 🤗❤🐕🐾😘 xxxx

• Heart