Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lionessarising

[QUOTE="MrsCranky, post: 9678011, member: 295054"

@Lionessarising. Are you planning on a moth night soon? Because I am in August. Love MrsC

Hi @MrsCranky. No theres no moth hunts happening in my neck of the woods at the mo. I've been on a few forage walks though learning about wild edibles. Apart from that I've got a preponderance of frogs down on the allotment. I don't know what the collective term for frogs is. So I'm creating them a little nature reserve with a super duper state of the art pond to enjoy. I'm working on a book entitled Allofmsnts as Nature Reserves which I hope the National Allifment Sic will help me get published

Maybe later in the year there'll be a moth night. They usually combine it with a bit night
ETA I mean a bat night

• Heart
Reactions: 3

MrsEms

VIP Member
Morning Krustiecrumpets,right giggle last night.

wonder what will happen today..
looks nice out,bet it will cloud over later though.
Morning dolly😘It was a giggle last night, I needed that! Wore me out and I fell asleep pretty quickly😁 I did wake up at half 4 as I had the itching from that extra medication I had to take so got up to take antihistamines....nearly fucked that up though because I picked up the dulcolax (laxatives) very similar box and very nearly took one by mistakeπŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

I'm off shopping with my girls later😊 Don't know why I'm smiling as they'll drag me around lots of shops until my feet burn and not buy anything🀣

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Aww hello Mrs C,I’ve noticed a wee tiny very tiny little moth on my backdoor sweet little thing..really tiny.☺ 🀣yes leave them to Our Ems.🀭Sorry Ems.🀣
What does he look like. What colour? Is he baby? I might be able to identify him. I'm off on a moth night in August. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I'm ok thank you Dolly my love ❀ been busy is all. He needs a rain hood and a big brolly to go with his Mac. I can lend him some oilskins and fishing waders, bless him 🀣 xx
Does he want to borrow my fishing waistcoat. Shall I ask him?

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Ems effin charge B&B if asked again..🀣Go relax with your furbabes..have a kip and nice glass of β€˜whateverβ€™πŸ·πŸ˜‹later.❀❀
I'll charge them for my counselling sessions I needed afterwards as wellπŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Oh, hair of the dog while I'm ironing...cracking ideaπŸ‘πŸ˜˜

Well we can't have that! Bless you, it sounds like the dogs are better behaved haha! At least you've survived, hope you are going to have a rest tonight & tomorrow lovely 😘 xx

Childminding rates per kid per hour Dolly, she'd never be asked again πŸ€£πŸ‘
My dogs are definitely better behaved🀣 I'm going to rest for several days😁
Childminding rates for 3 kids over a 24 hour period with all meals included, I think they would still pay me...I'd pay someone a bloody fortune if they were my kids to have some peaceπŸ˜‚

I do love them still and we did have fun. Got lots of pictures and they enjoyed themselvesπŸ₯°

Right, kip time. See you lovely lot later❀😘 xxx

• Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Hi folkies! Just update on swans nest smashed I posted about! Well,it seems that the eggs had hatched (not sure when) but the little babes are ok,mummy and daddy swan are fine,Just seen a lovely pic of Star daddy swan with his five babies.❀❀Over the moon I am.
Aww lovely Dolly, so glad they are together with their little babies ❀

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
They were brilliant weren’t they! I managed to convince a bloke I worked with that hubby was one of them πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£
You legend lol

I was always stroking my head, always had a no2. An ex forgot to put the grade on once and I had a bald patch, I told him he'll have to do it all over now (apart from tails), I looked like a Monk
Now that's a pic I'd have like to have seen

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
ww.thesun.co.uk/news/18641255/ukrainian-refugee-ran-off-married-dad-love/?rec_article=true

As long as she's happy eh? What do you reckon on this shocking state of affairs????
I read that this morning and mentioned it to my husband. It reminded me of the fiz and Tyrone storyline in coronation street a few months back! I can't see this one lasting mind. If I was the wife I'd be fuming!

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I bet our Harri has done that Ems. I know that dish well,never cooked it.You know my fave starter or peckies with my Italian meal was Zuccini Fritti,oh god I adore it.πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

You can cook it after Mrs C🀒🀣
Yes I think I'll make a mushroom rissotto with it then.

We used to go to parties around my gym buddies houses. Oh my lord. One time we were in someone's house and there was this live iguana in the kitchen. Fuck it frightened me to death. My husband already knew these people from various places. I got trained and coached by one of his friends. Do you know what though you never know the the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory. I look back fondly at the bloody laughs we had. I remember one of our gym blokes saying to me the week after I did a competition. You won did you? I said yes I won. Fair play he said, how did I miss that. I said you were fucking stoned again you simple bastard. Can you remember getting on the minibus? and he just laughed. He used to load the weights up for me and spot me. Think Twin Town. Good times. What a character.

🀣 Years ago there was talk about the gangster who had a massive cockadoodoloo.John Dillinger.πŸ˜³πŸ‘€
I want carve his manhood now

Last edited:
  • Haha