Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Just been catching up quickly so apologies that I haven’t given EVERY SINGLE POST the 🤣 or ❤ that they deserve. The old retired brickie came and rebuilt my brick post today….did a great job. The post demolisher wanted us to pay towards it (NO) so gave us £200 of the £280 last Friday and will pay the rest next month coz she didn’t want to go thru car insurance (turns out she must only have 3rd party). I updated the police as they asked me too and sent her the screenshot to keep her in the loop…..she then rang me ranting about why did I do that….I can take her to court for the remaining £80 and she’ll only pay £10 per month…rant rant rant….I finally managed to shut her up and say I’d done what the police requested and sent her the update out of courtesy…and if she wanted to go to court she’d end up paying her and my costs 🤦‍♀️…..so then she’s ‘ ok thank you’. That was the cheapest quote by £120-140! So I now have another major headache from the silly cow‘s ranting so I’m off to hit the wine….if I’m suffering I might as well enjoy suffering! xx
I think you thoroughly deserve that wine tonight lovely ❤ some bloody people! She'll calm down when she's had a think about it. At least you've got the wall back up and the majority of the cost, woman's a nutter, don't stress nay more tonight xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

MrsEms

VIP Member
Probably. Maybe the wife is a cow though. Who knows. If you are happy with someone and have shared values you don't look anywhere else unless you have a sex addiction or mucky lady habits. No one will ever be enough if that's the case
I don't know mrs c, it seem that the wife has been been treated pretty appalling. They have two young children. He left with the Ukrainian woman after just 10 days! I think they were in contact over Facebook before she came to stay with them🤔

MrsEms

VIP Member
Oh Ems,how horrible I hate having dodgy nights sleep,you have a nice kip with the furbabes.❤
It's horrible, I woke up really panicky too so came downstairs to take extra meds. Lack of sleep isn't good with me so I have a medication to take that will slow me down...it's awesome when you first take it because you feel off your tits🤪🤣 then drowsiness kicks in...am at that stage now😴

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
@Facehugger thanks for your comment on the other thread. I’ve put that person on ignore before after they jumped down my throat about something that other people then did exactly the same thing with no comment. And now it’s happened again…..someone else said exactly the same with no comeback. Time to put them on ignore again…..thought this site was supposed to be about free speech but obviously not 🤷‍♀️. Back to lurking again. 😘x
I’m thick Connie what was it about exactly.Ahh a Skanky poster? Having a go at You?🙁

Clever girl.☺❤

I’m a wee bit concerned about my Dave,he seemed ok this morning went in his box and slept till about 5pm,didn’t eat when he got up went out he is in the garden I’ve been calling him but doesn’t want to come in,he must be hungry be I picked him up (which don’t like) tried bringing him in and run away from me,he is still in garden,but won’t come in..I’m just worried,I do over worry sometimes..🙁
He still hasn’t come in..🙁

Last edited:

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I had mine short, shaved number one short, but with a long fringe for years. Guys would always want to feel my hair, then ask if I was gay 🙄 all the damn time 🤣
I was always stroking my head, always had a no2. An ex forgot to put the grade on once and I had a bald patch, I told him he'll have to do it all over now (apart from tails), I looked like a Monk

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Make sure you eat regularly. I have a work husband too and he's a great cook. When I went through a bad time he brought food in for me every day bless him.He brought me in falafels the other day and I told him his balls were delicious and he said I could nibble on them anytime. I said to him get down Argos and buy twister again after we wore out the circles on the last one. I have a gym and swimming husband too. He's 94 and really fit God love him. He's an inspiration. He's trying to persuade me to go dancing. I don't have the time though but he's great fun
Aww so nice when you have friends like that,I have two fab friends that are married they are both men,It’s who I spend my Christmas with both,one of them is French and a fantastic Cook,he has owned restaurants and worked as top chef in very luscious places,Both of them have bought a beautiful house in France,Freddie has been there for few months sorting things out it has 14 rooms,was once a hotel it still has original fittings dating back to 18 hundreds as such..I have known them about 17 years.

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Haha, I got in first with the song😂

I'm sure dave is fine. We all worry about our fur babies. I'm always worrying about my old lab Alfred...he's my special boy🥰❤ I've often phoned the vets because he's limping, get an appointment then by the time I take him he's back to chasing his ball again! Every bloody time, I'm surprised the vets haven't blacklisted me🤣

I'm so pleased stefs mum is coming back home❤ I wish her dad would appreciate how wonderful his daughter is, bless her. Xx
Her dad is abit cantankerous,drives her mad as after she has cleaned up he walks in with dirt all over his slippers etc so dirt left everywhere,Poor Stef.🙁I did say didn’t I for Stef to say hello to you and our Krusties.❤

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
@Facehugger thanks for your comment on the other thread. I’ve put that person on ignore before after they jumped down my throat about something that other people then did exactly the same thing with no comment. And now it’s happened again…..someone else said exactly the same with no comeback. Time to put them on ignore again…..thought this site was supposed to be about free speech but obviously not 🤷‍♀️. Back to lurking again. 😘x
Welcome meduck ❤ I've noticed that person Bob along happily many times with the conversation, then will suddenly bare teeth at one person and have a pop. But ignore others saying the same, as you say. Admitted it themselves, it's called paranoia. Don't lurk honey, we are all entitled to say/ask/ post what we like, they can pop you on ignore if they want to 😘 xx

Oh, and ETA: probably carry on referring to it for days on end now 🤣

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Its along the same lines as Dubai Porta-Potty - get my drift????
No, the Kim Kardashian thing was just about her sex tape. I believe was made with a rapper called ray jay or something like that. He did a wee on her after the act. I wish I didn't know this🤦🏻‍♀️😂 I occasionally read the articles and comments on the DM site😳
Its recently come out that kim, her mother and the rapper leaked the tape themselves! These people have no shame🙄

• Angry

Harrigan

VIP Member
MrsEms the poem come song was inspired by John Newman and his song, Love Me Again.

been frying aubergines for more than hour this evening, knackered.

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
What are having for lunch? You would've laughed yesterday Dolly, I was driving out of the car park and there was these 2 men in their 40s getting out to play golf, I couldn't pass them because one of them was bent over his bag by the boot of his car so I put the window down and said " I nearly clipped you with my wing mirror fella, I nearly had you" he said I'm so sorry lovely. I said to him "It's okay I was enjoying the view" and he laughed and called me cheeky mare. My friend was laughing her head off. The blokes were laughing I could see them in the rear view mirror
I rarely eat lunch Mrs C,I know I should being diabetic but I’ve always been like that,have my meal in the evening,but I must say I haven’t had any wine for few weeks now,I just get a few cans of low cal gin&tonic,really nice and not strong what so ever. Quite refreshing actually.

🤣🤣you naughty lady..good to have a laugh..Make you feel so much better.

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
I like the way your carrots are chopped
Aww thanks mrs C😊 My lot take the piss out of me when I'm chopping my carrots because the all have to be the same length...husband does sneak up and chop a few shorter just to wind me up🤣

• Heart
  • Haha