Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Aww so nice when you have friends like that,I have two fab friends that are married they are both men,It’s who I spend my Christmas with both,one of them is French and a fantastic Cook,he has owned restaurants and worked as top chef in very luscious places,Both of them have bought a beautiful house in France,Freddie has been there for few months sorting things out it has 14 rooms,was once a hotel it still has original fittings dating back to 18 hundreds as such..I have known them about 17 years.
That's fab Dolly Im glad you have good friends. Please eat regularly though. Yes It's great to have a good laugh. It keeps you young. The park run man is another story. Oh Lord!

That's fab Dolly Im glad you have good friends. Please eat regularly though. Yes It's great to have a good laugh. It keeps you young. The park run man is another story. Oh Lord!
Where's my Captain Dolly. He's the love of my life. He's thoughtful, caring and understanding. He's strong enough to take me on. No one comes close. I'm blown away

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Oh no! I loved the Mode as a teenager, this is terrible! 😥 Xx

Best they do it now and get you sorted, rather than it being a life or death rush job if you'd collapsed with a heart attack. You'll be in good hands, whoever the surgeon is working on a bank holiday Monday he must be dedicated. You'll come through fine xx

RIP Andy Fletcher. ''Words are very Unnecessary'' ❤

Yes. See you on the other side. If you don't hear from me I'm dead

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
ww.thesun.co.uk/news/18641255/ukrainian-refugee-ran-off-married-dad-love/?rec_article=true

As long as she's happy eh? What do you reckon on this shocking state of affairs????
I hope she's happy. It's a tough world at times Rita and we have to get through things the best we can. Love and hugs to everyone going through hell. Love MrsC xxxx

I
Morning dolly, I'm loving this new krustiebums nickname you've given us🤣! I'm voting for this new as our new name as it's the first time I've ever had a bum...I have a flarse...flat arse🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Morning everyone! Harri, you'll have to tell me about your pasta sauce, I'm in need of some new pasta recipes xxx
Love Krustiebums. Made me laugh. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I dribble in bed too and snore. I've started taking a towel to bed. I have my crushed velvet bedding on too because it's much cooler for me to sleep

Did you see the story about the butterflies that are dying out. That made me sad but I already knew about some of the species. I've been following it for years. Love MrsC xxxx

And bus stops. Lol x
Yes,I did see about butterflies.😢

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Aww thanks mrs C😊 My lot take the piss out of me when I'm chopping my carrots because the all have to be the same length...husband does sneak up and chop a few shorter just to wind me up🤣
Oh he's a bugger. I like symmetrical veg cut on slants perfect angles I'm a pain but it looks and tastes better. I don't like round veg. I don't know why but it's tasteless. I hate the colour cerise. It hurts my teeth. Love MrsC xxxx

Awwww Mrs C erm,erm.🥴
Come on Dolly. Have a yoghurt and a biscuit in the morning a little sandwich for lunch and a bowl of soup for dinner. Love MrsC xxxx

Oh he's a bugger. I like symmetrical veg cut on slants perfect angles I'm a pain but it looks and tastes better. I don't like round veg. I don't know why but it's tasteless. I hate the colour cerise. It hurts my teeth. Love MrsC xxxx

Come on Dolly. Have a yoghurt and a biscuit in the morning a little sandwich for lunch and a bowl of soup for dinner. Love MrsC xxxx
I eat peas even though they are round I know they are good for me but I don't really like them.

Last edited:

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
ww.thesun.co.uk/news/18641255/ukrainian-refugee-ran-off-married-dad-love/?rec_article=true

As long as she's happy eh? What do you reckon on this shocking state of affairs????

MrsCranky

VIP Member
No, I think the young Ukrainian woman has probably done the wife a favour!
Probably. Maybe the wife is a cow though. Who knows. If you are happy with someone and have shared values you don't look anywhere else unless you have a sex addiction or mucky lady habits. No one will ever be enough if that's the case

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I’ve just eaten cabbage cooked with bacon,I love it with a sausage toad (no not mine a Aunt Bessieshit) non meat sausages. It was not bad loved me cabbage/bacon thing though.
I'm glad you've eaten Dolly. Love MrsC xxxx

Nice fine day outside, having a rest for now after yesterday which was quite a good
day at work. Getting that front lawn cut later in the day, amazing how much it's
grown in the past 3 weeks. The back lawn looks okay but that also needs a cut and
the edging needs doing. I need to clear a path to my sheds, a lot of weeds to pull
up and after the rain we've had that should be quit easy.

I'm quite shocked that the price of fuel has increased again, around my way the
main price is £1.71 which is about the same in London so no advantage getting my
fuel anywhere. I fear that it's going to go even higher, I can handle the price increase
as long as I get a good return on what I use.

Because of the price of fuel using my "Big Honda" is now a luxury, I've even considered
selling the bike but I've spent a lot of money on her and she's still good. The Honda is
such a great bike to ride and I'm so unsure what to do. For now I'm just going to use
her for the odd day, just to keep her in good shape.
Can you keep me in good shape too. Love your wife. I don't want to be used for the odd day or 2 though. Lol. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart

EyeOfTheHawk2

@MrsEms Ocado has free delivery 14/15 th May.!
I didn't know that. Had my Ocado a few days ago and got my next one next week after those dates. It's only 99p on a Wednesday at the moment but I don't book according to the delivery charges. I book according to when I need my M&S dinners. It just happens my next delivery is next Wed which is 99p all day.

I went downmarket a few weeks ago and booked Asda - only because they had a couple of things I wanted like cheap batteries and car cleaning products. Turned up all thrown into a couple of crates with no separation between tyre shine, weedkiller and food. Inevitably there was a leak and I spent ages washing things under the sink.

• Wow