Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Well,round ere just down the road to me they have Leyton Orient,been going for years,very,very devoted followers typical of devotees they take the piss out of the team,I used to go with ex husband many years ago,always remember when we played a cup game behind us sitting was Rodney Marsh (remember him)? And Terry Venables taking the piss out of the state of the ground🤣
Oh I remember it well Dolly............................ I used to get to watch Combination League on the saturday morning for ex-husband's brother, him in the afternoon wherever he happened to be playing, then effing MoD on telly on sunday. I hate football now obviously. Now Charlton Athletic had the weirdest ground with that Mount Everest of a terrace - is it still there or was it closed down as dangerous ?

My Lord I went all over the UK from Plymouth to Carlisle over the years with some pretty scary experiences really, mostly compliments of Man U's charming fans. One occasion we were herded quickly into the railway signal box at Old Trafford as a riot erupted outside with united's fans scrapping with ours and the cops failing to stop any of it. There were a dozen of us locked in the signal box with a policeman until it all calmed down. which happenned when someone said "We're missing the match!" they shrugged their shoulders and ran down to the stadium Another time on the football special (the train) from London directly to Old Trafford Station as we entered the environs of Manchester everybody was told to get on the floor with our heads under the seats due to missiles being hurled, then BAM a paving slab hit the train roof with a hail of stones crashing into the windows narrowly missing one of the blokes with us! Scary indeed. In any case NONE of this WAG rubbish comes as any surprise to me because I've been there, seen it, done and got the tshirt - furthermore I am delighted to say that I successfully repelled one of That Species who was after my daughter a couple of years ago :) HA!
Right time to go now; Not sure when I'll be around tomorrow because we want to start the wallpapering -best make sure I wear ear-defenders due to all the moaning ;) TTFN xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Facehugger

VIP Member
My phone needs updates. It's old. I won't do an update because I can't do internet banking everytime I update it. I have to travel 10 miles to the bank everytime I do an update. It's a pain in the butt
If you want to change your avatar, click on the green M you will have at the top of your page. Then click it again when it comes up with 'edit'. You then choose a picture you have saved in your gallery on your phone.

It's here on mine, I'd click this to change my pic. Hope it helps X

Screenshot_20220507-214847~2.png

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Back quickly before I log off for the night as we are having a HUGE thunderstorm with torrential rain, the lot that you'll have tomorrow to really make that Monday Morning Feelings for you all Yes its BAD! Then sky is a greenish grey and the noise of the rain is deafening on the veranda roof too

Heres what's done so far, the upper landing and stairwell, I have around the cupboards and a small wall at the other end of the landing then its finished! :) Then onto next project :(
TTFN all xxx
Gorgeous Rita.❤

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh I haven't had rice pudding since I was little and my mum used to make it. Absolutely delicious it was and I particularly enjoyed the skin that formed on the top! I've never made it myself. Seems my kids tastes are too sophisticated for the traditional foods. The would choose italian, chinese or Mexican over pies and casseroles🙁 That's why I've had to teach myself over the years to make it myself or it would cost a fortune in takeaways!

You've not missed owt dolly. We were just discussing how important it was to use polish when your polishing your helmet and not over do it🤭 Notty likes to keep his helmet shiny so knows his stuff🤣
Oh my god fucking hell.🤣😳

My mum made fab Rice Pudding,for me she would boil the rice on top first then make pudding,I hated the skin,I hated skin on custard on as well,mine had to be thin..Custard skin when I was a teen thingy was called a womens parts.🤣🤭

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Night all, I should be asleep but struggling tonight. I'm trying...very trying😁

Okeep has been peeking on here, I did check as I do miss my old man😘 Come out wherever you are. I'll serenade him a bit of tom jones on Friday and he'll come back....xx

Night again 🥰❤😘

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I think shes still going isn't she? I've got a few of her CDs and went to her concert a few years back at the Liverpool Philharmonic. A good looking woman in her seventies now I think but still very attractive
Yes, fabulous Pearls a Singer love that.She has a lovely Jazz voice.Loved Robert Palmer as well.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Why do I always miss things like photos and names?

oh well. So MrsC do you line dance in your slippers?

• Haha
I'm going to a barn dance tonight. My friend and I know this farmer. It will be a good laugh I think. I've got my denim shorts, crop top, gingham shirt, cowboy hat and cowboy boots ready. There's bails of hay to sit on and food! Lots of food!
That sounds like you’ll have a great time MrsC!

• Heart
Reactions: 3