Krusties #13 You'll look sweet, upon a seat of a motorbike made for two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking for advice..
I bought a pack of Soya mince thingy,I didn’t realise it looks like granules,you boil water etc,anybody used it?any good,read quite good reviews,I want to use for bollocknaise sauce.πŸ₯΄Need advice before I use..

Reactions: 4
Looking for advice..
I bought a pack of Soya mince thingy,I didn’t realise it looks like granules,you boil water etc,anybody used it?any good,read quite good reviews,I want to use for bollocknaise sauce.πŸ₯΄Need advice before I use..
Ooh I've not used that before.

I use Quorn mince (in the orange bag) it can go straight into the freezer, then when I cook, I get it straight out to use too (and oddly I had left over bol, but no spag and I'm eating it while reading your post πŸ˜‚ I'm a real odd sort, I don't have spaghetti with it - look away now Harri, **whispers** I have rice :eek: it's just me, so no point in making a large pot for the spaghetti).

Anyways, I cook it in my slow cooker, if I make a smaller lot to eat a bit quicker, then I fry it off in the pan (I use Olive Oil to cook it in, no soaking, just a coating as you cook it, so it turns brown) then I add my sauce, tomatoes, etc.,

It always tastes nice, if you aren't a veggie, then you can also add a bisto red cube crumbled as you cook it off in the pan - it gives it a meaty/beef taste moreso.

I have several not veggies in the house and we all eat the veggie version (I won't ever mess my veggie about) and they haven't actually noticed it's not real meat in the spag bol or lasagne I make ;):whistle:🀫

Reactions: 3
Ooh I've not used that before.

I use Quorn mince (in the orange bag) it can go straight into the freezer, then when I cook, I get it straight out to use too (and oddly I had left over bol, but no spag and I'm eating it while reading your post πŸ˜‚ I'm a real odd sort, I don't have spaghetti with it - look away now Harri, **whispers** I have rice :eek: it's just me, so no point in making a large pot for the spaghetti).

Anyways, I cook it in my slow cooker, if I make a smaller lot to eat a bit quicker, then I fry it off in the pan (I use Olive Oil to cook it in, no soaking, just a coating as you cook it, so it turns brown) then I add my sauce, tomatoes, etc.,

It always tastes nice, if you aren't a veggie, then you can also add a bisto red cube crumbled as you cook it off in the pan - it gives it a meaty/beef taste moreso.

I have several not veggies in the house and we all eat the veggie version (I won't ever mess my veggie about) and they haven't actually noticed it's not real meat in the spag bol or lasagne I make ;):whistle:🀫
I have used Quorn loads of times and another one,the other one was lovely but it kept repeating on me.So hence be getting something else.I have all the bits and bobs for lasagne so that’s why asking for advice diddy.

• Heart
Evening folks πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ thanks for the new thread & well done Diddy my friend, a very fitting title indeed. Hope we are all good today, what a lovely day, too nice to be stuck inside at work I have to say 😘 xx

An extra hug for Ems & Mr Puppy Paws πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ not just get the chip changed, if the dog is a pedigree get her to give you it's papers and change the ownership on those too my love. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening folks πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ thanks for the new thread & well done Diddy my friend, a very fitting title indeed. Hope we are all good today, what a lovely day, too nice to be stuck inside at work I have to say 😘 xx

An extra hug for Ems & Mr Puppy Paws πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ not just get the chip changed, if the dog is a pedigree get her to give you it's papers and change the ownership on those too my love. Xx
Thank you, I am dedicating this win to the newlyweds πŸ‘°πŸ’’πŸ€΅πŸ β™₯β™₯β™₯

(any chance you could go for your title again, I really liked it πŸ˜‚ especially the cat bit πŸ˜‚ )

Aw hope the pup gets changed over to Mrs Ems and the Ems family, such a gorgeous little fella. πŸ€— x

Ps, Dolly... there is a vegetarian thread on here, which might have people who know about your veggie stuff, did you get it sorted? x

• Heart
Reactions: 5

(any chance you could go for your title again, I really liked it πŸ˜‚ especially the cat bit πŸ˜‚ )

Aw hope the pup gets changed over to Mrs Ems and the Ems family, such a gorgeous little fella. πŸ€— x

Ps, Dolly... there is a vegetarian thread on here, which might have people who know about your veggie stuff, did you get it sorted? x
Ha, I'll try another one next time Diddy. I did have another thought, which was 'Here comes the bride in her perky brassiere, will our Dolly go with the pink & blue hair?' but went with the other one 🀣🀣❀😘 xx

Oh, while I'm on, so our @not on my watch finds us when he's back. Hope you're ok my friend ❀😘 xx

starwars.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Evening all😁
Thankyou for all your kind words and support...I bloody needed themπŸ˜‚ I've been absolutely shattered today and still feeling rough. Though everything is going well, little pup has settled in brilliant and now he's wagging his tail all the timeπŸ€— I made a lasagne today and he sat by my feet pretty much the whole time. My son came home from work and was greeted by 3 dogs and loved it, he said he'd be really upset if we had to give him back! This is us after 24 hoursπŸ˜‚

Hope everyone is well, all on the mend.
Dolly I've never heard of that soya mince stuff. You'll have to tell me if it's any good. It's not the beef that's flavouring my lasagna and spagbol any more...its the tit load of wine, garlic and herbs🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Had a nap

Thanks Diddy..❀

• Heart
Carry on people.
Your wish is my command, Captain.

Really sorry to hear a cat got your robins' nest. I do remember giving you some nesting tips and your area can't have been secure enough. Robins only need a tiny gap to get through. They may build a new nest and try again this year but, sadly, I doubt your red breasted friends will rebuild in the same spot. You might have better luck in your shed and could make it cat proof with some chicken wire. The only time I had robins it was in my shed.

Changing the subject, I hope you are recovering well from having bits of you cut off. I'm sure you'll be back in full form in no time. The only time I ever had anything removed was when I had my appendix out and I was in a lot of pain and could barely move for a few days afterwards. I remember the first night out of hospital I had to try and sleep in a chair because I couldn't lie down but after 2 weeks the pain was gone, I was out and about, back on the block and giving pleasure to the females of the species - albeit in a more leisurely manner for a little while longer.

If you're left with any lasting scars on your bonce I think a fedora hat would suit you down to the ground and could also be a magnet for the ladies.

Take care my friend.

I am going to bid you all goodnight, busy day tomorrow. While I'm at work, it's going to be a lovely weekend, I might give my old faithfuls a bit of an outing in the fresh air, can one of you lovelies find the cheapest place for these tomorrow for me and post me a link please? Thanks muchly, big hugs my friends πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜

e7426e5cab33fdca38d89564237f6aa7.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Evening all. Hope everyone is okay.

Congratulations Diddy on the winning title and our wedding present. Love Mrs Captain xxxx

• Heart
Hi babes, you okay? recovered or still recovering?
Hi sweetheart. Yes I'm still recovering. Coughing a little still but feel okay. It hasn't put me off my meat. How was your shower today? Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi sweetheart. Yes I'm still recovering. Coughing a little still but feel okay. It hasn't put me off my meat. How was your shower today? Xx
Oh good, recovering, I do hope you still have enough bog roll.

My shower was good today.

Oh good, recovering, I do hope you still have enough bog roll.

My shower was good today.
Yes got enough bog roll to sink a battleship and cough medicine? What are shall we have for dessert on Sunday baby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.