Krusties #13 You'll look sweet, upon a seat of a motorbike made for two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Facehugger I just popped over here to say thanks for posting the old SoHo house wallpaper on the KP thread. (Didn’t want to go off topic over there) I had forgotten all about it and it brought back memories of the old days on the H&M thread when we would talk for days about Richmonds, Harry’s balls and of course the wallpaper πŸ˜‚ And Pom’s great pics of Harry’s balls as various adornments.
Seeing that wallpaper again gave me a good laugh after a crappy day.
Ta muchly x

Oh and waves to everyone else hereπŸ‘‹ x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I am going to bid you all goodnight, busy day tomorrow. While I'm at work, it's going to be a lovely weekend, I might give my old faithfuls a bit of an outing in the fresh air, can one of you lovelies find the cheapest place for these tomorrow for me and post me a link please? Thanks muchly, big hugs my friends πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜

View attachment 1211620
Hi my friend πŸ˜€β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Sorry it's been a while since I said hello, ..I saw your rude wallpaper pic on the Katie thread which I remember seeing from the old Harry and Meghan thread when Harry used to visit Soho house. I feel guilty no longer been active on that thread but i do miss it, just don't have the time to keep up with it all.
I wonder what happened to Freda I've not saw her for a while..she sometime popped in the Katie thread too.

Going back to Belfast next week..I see if there is any new boat pics for you β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

For you and everyone on this thread..a bottle of champagne from me to say sorry I'm not in often but hope your all doing well Love and big hugs from Pom πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ‘½β€πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16409796726940.jpg

and before work tomorrow a big cup of tea to start your day Love and big hugs from your friend Pom πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16505880757011.jpg

Then Pom champagne when you are back home πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx.

@Facehugger I just popped over here to say thanks for posting the old SoHo house wallpaper on the KP thread. (Didn’t want to go off topic over there) I had forgotten all about it and it brought back memories of the old days on the H&M thread when we would talk for days about Richmonds, Harry’s balls and of course the wallpaper πŸ˜‚ And Pom’s great pics of Harry’s balls as various adornments.
Seeing that wallpaper again gave me a good laugh after a crappy day.
Ta muchly x

Oh and waves to everyone else hereπŸ‘‹ x
That's lovely to hear and yes it certainly brought back memories..I miss the Richmond and balls days too πŸ˜€πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ Hope you have a better day tomorrow Love Pom πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Looking for advice..
I bought a pack of Soya mince thingy,I didn’t realise it looks like granules,you boil water etc,anybody used it?any good,read quite good reviews,I want to use for bollocknaise sauce.πŸ₯΄Need advice before I use..
I used it years ago Dolly and it was pretty good - that was the stuff I made a spaggy bog out of and OH did not even notice It Wasn't Meat!
However its not convincing to make things without a lot of seasoning in but with spaggy bog, lasagne etc it was pretty good and I buy it here for me - but its not the dried one that you have to reconstitute because it comes packaged like beef mince.
Give it a try! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I used it years ago Dolly and it was pretty good - that was the stuff I made a spaggy bog out of and OH did not even notice It Wasn't Meat!
However its not convincing to make things without a lot of seasoning in but with spaggy bog, lasagne etc it was pretty good and I buy it here for me - but its not the dried one that you have to reconstitute because it comes packaged like beef mince.
Give it a try! :)
I usually buy Quorn,that’s like mince,I’m so reluctant to use this grain thingy though.If somethingvwinds me up it stays on me mind.🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
I tried a Spag Bol with Quorn mince but it all like disintegrated and disappeared? No chew to it at all, was just like watery small brown lumps? Got some Quorn Swedish style meatballs and some Bisto Swedish meatball gravy last night will try that one of the nights with some pasta - used to love Ikea meatballs!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I tried a Spag Bol with Quorn mince but it all like disintegrated and disappeared? No chew to it at all, was just like watery small brown lumps? Got some Quorn Swedish style meatballs and some Bisto Swedish meatball gravy last night will try that one of the nights with some pasta - used to love Ikea meatballs!
Oh I love IKEA meatballs with gravy. I could eat a truckload of them now. Morning all. Back later. Short shift today only half as long on a Friday. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh I love IKEA meatballs with gravy. I could eat a truckload of them now. Morning all. Back later. Short shift today only half as long on a Friday. Love MrsC xxxx
I will add that to the shopping list babes, this is why I love Friday's because your shift is shorter which means
more time for cuddles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Well folks,I’ve put making me lasagne off,need to get what I really want and feel better with,god wish there was a fab Italian grocers nearby,nearest is in Soho Old Compton street,good that place is fantastic,been there for years,fresh made pasta every day,fab o,Ives and fresh proper Riccota,Mozzarella’s in the paper rather than the plastic thingy.Gorgeous Italian sausages,oh my so lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Afternoon folks,so good to be back from Yorkshire!. Never have I been in a place where you can't get a signal on your phone.
Hope you're all well

• Heart
  • Haha
Afternoon folks,so good to be back from Yorkshire!. Never have I been in a place where you can't get a signal on your phone.
Hope you're all well
That means you had a nice break, no annoying fuckers phoning you up.

Have a good time??

• Haha
  • Heart
Hope you're all well
Im in the midlands and cant get signal most of the time - have to use WIFI calling at home!

I see on TV about 5G - I would love to get 2G!

• Heart
I have tried every network and sometimes can get 1 bar of signal at home with EE, the rest were zero - thankfully have wifi calling or else my mobile would be switched off at home!
It isnt much better out and about to be honest and I live a 3 min walk from a major town centre!
Often see my neighbours standing in their garden with mobiles trying to make or take a call!

Reactions: 5
I have tried every network and sometimes can get 1 bar of signal at home with EE, the rest were zero - thankfully have wifi calling or else my mobile would be switched off at home!
It isnt much better out and about to be honest and I live a 3 min walk from a major town centre!
Often see my neighbours standing in their garden with mobiles trying to make or take a call!
That's worse than my area, our mobile signal is piss poor and when the cell tower went tits
up we lost all signal so I have to use the landline to phone my office. My mobile phone is a
dumb phone so WIFI calling isn't possible.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.