Krusties #12 Playing some tunes on a dangly organ, united we stand against Skanky the Gorgon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh jeez, this beautiful dog hasn't been neutered. He's cocking his leg every where🤷‍♀️ I'm going to have to stay up with him. How can you pay £2,500 and not do the basics? I'm so sad for this little boy...he's amazing. He won't go on the sofa🙁
Oh Ems. I meant to ask how is he doing. You've got a lot on your plate. How are you feeling and how's your dad? Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh jeez, this beautiful dog hasn't been neutered. He's cocking his leg every where🤷‍♀️ I'm going to have to stay up with him. How can you pay £2,500 and not do the basics? I'm so sad for this little boy...he's amazing. He won't go on the sofa🙁
Oh dear, he'll soon learn Ems, you'll just have to pretend he's a pup and start from scratch. Bless you. I know you'll give him time tho. ❤😘 Xx

• Heart
Oh Ems. I meant to ask how is he doing. You've got a lot on your plate. How are you feeling and how's your dad? Love MrsC xxxx
Mrs C , the pup's fine. Seems very quiet for his age😢
I spoke to my dad earlier, concerned about him and bro.
I feel like tit..still, even my dior makeup cant hide it🤣rough.
Hope you're feeling better now. We'll meet up soon😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Mrs C , the pup's fine. Seems very quiet for his age😢
I spoke to my dad earlier, concerned about him and bro.
I feel like tit..still, even my dior makeup cant hide it🤣rough.
Hope you're feeling better now. We'll meet up soon😘 xx
Is your dad going to come over to yours for dinner this week do you think? Xx

• Heart
Oh dear, he'll soon learn Ems, you'll just have to pretend he's a pup and start from scratch. Bless you. I know you'll give him time tho. ❤😘 Xx
That's what we're doing. He came with puppy pads. They went in the bin. Pick up the dog and put them outside all the way, through the night! It's hard, but it works.
We are in a difficult position. She can take the dog away as he's chipped...we need to sort this out tomorrow. I don't want him to go now, I'm worried she'll ask for him back. I am stressed xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
So I've just woken up and MrEms isn't in bed🤔 I've looked downstairs and all 3 dogs are sleeping with him. The new baby is on top of him🥰 Aww, I've tried to wake him up but he's flat out ( husband) I'll let them sleep and try to sleep myself. Feeling rough still but smiling inside❤

• Heart
Oh Ems,hope you managed to get some kip.Awww thank god doggy is with you now,get that chip changed asap Hopefully your son will give go ahead.❤❤

• Heart
Hiya dolly my lovely, how you doing?
Well I've been feeling rougher than a badgers arse🤣 Rather ick🤧 I haven't been anywhere or seen anyone!

Today I have adopted another dog to help out my brother 🤦🏻‍♀️ so now I have 3 kids and 3 dogs. What have I done🤣
My son adopted A Puppy the other day having lost his adored doggy last month suddenly, only this particular Puppy weighs about a ton and is a slobbery great unit already - an English Bull Mastiff. She is beautiful though :)
Poor Ems! You have done a lovely thing though (hugs) xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.